White Americans Underestimate the Cost of Being Black

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

just ask a mod if you can up your old threads on the subject...save you a bunch of time
    test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'll do him one better. I'll ask HIM to find anything I've ever said that's patently "anti-white" or racist.
    test
  3. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

test
  4. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

test
  5. How is it loaded?

Simple.

Because the same question can be asked a different way without blatently prompting the reader to be shocked about the $10,000 headliner:

How dramatic of an impact does a predominate population believe will occur about living the rest of their lives as a minority population?

This has been an issue European descendants have been living with ---FOREVER---.... might have someting to do with having been a minority of the species ----FOREVER----. Their solution to the problem was guns, a navy, electromagnetism, global ambitions, steel, combustion engines, killing themselves by the millions, etc.

It sure did work, though! In fact, that's why we are discussing this post right now! They've been there. They solved their population shortage (and therefore, lack of power projection) in a way people obsessed about moral solutions cannot.

This is a loaded question, full of prompting and propaganda.
    test
  6. Tequila Jong-il

It is also worth pointing out that even if the average response had been bang on the money - 150,000 - all that likely would happen is the figure would be noted as large and used to suggest the continuing strength of racism.

Infact it is the pathological terror the average white has for being thought of as racist which probably accounts for the low average.
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

problem is: the 10k response makes them look racist, not a higher one. The lower response makes it seem as though they don't acknowledge reality and continue to lavish themselves in a lie that there is no white privilege, which according to this study should go for the same value as a year's worth of tv...
    test
  8. Here's the rule of Racism

No matter what a white person says or does, all a non-white person.. *ANY* non-white person, has to do is add one more requirement off the hip and said white person is racist once more.

Example.

WHITE PERSON: You'd have to pay me $100,000,000,000 to be black.

BLACK PERSON: That's racist because he didn't say $100,000,000,001.

Any sane person would agree that sounds unreasonable. But this isn't about ethics. Or being considerate. Or being right. This is politics, not logic. As long as someone has an emotional hard-on to participate in mob mentality, we will always be pointing fingers at otherwise useless ideas.
    test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You think so, but that's why social experiments - like scientific ones - have controls.

It wasn't one guy saying a trillion, it was a ton of people saying on average 10k. Huge difference.

The control? TV is worth a million. Living through what I have to go through and worse is just 10g's...That doesn't even account for the wage disparity.
    test
  10. Tequila Jong-il

Any figure wouldve been cast as evidence of racism. You know full well that if the average answer had been 10 million that yourself and the race traitor would be claiming that to require an imbursement that large can only indicate absolute revolsion at the idea of being black.

If the researchers were really concerned with discovering whether whites had a good understanding of the average disparity between black and white earnings they could have simply asked the question: What would you estimate is the disparity between average earnings for blacks and whites?. Instead they asked a broad question and simply imputed a rationale for the result which would support their desired conclusion.

I mean from the results given who is to know that those questioned didnt know exactly what the disparity was? who is to know that they werent a bunch of identity-x's who knew the exact figure and only gave the answer of $10,000 because they want to be black so much that they considered the priviledge worth $140,000?

Yet another obvious flaw in the study is that it asked the white participants the question "how much they would have to be paid to live the rest of their lives as a black person?" Since the only individual I know of who has lived a significant opening portion of their lives as a white only to make a late bid for blackness is you, then based upon the, admitedley limited, availaible data it seems the white participants may have grossly underestimated the financial benefits resulting from such a life.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

americans really need to get their shit together. i mean seriously, how pathetic of such an advanced and prosperous nation to be still arguing about ruace issues. pfft. us europeans have long moved on from this subject after the mid ages, but americans seem to still be so delighted by having these debates...like eager little children. hopefully your kind will move on in the not so distant future and finally get a clue...
    test
  12. FeelEBluntz

FeelEBluntz Die Slow!!!

Fucc getting a clue hopefully one day we'll officially get to the business! When everyones gonna have to pick a side and stickwit it winner takes all...I'm not a gambler! But my die as been cast. I'm black by birth not by infatactuation. You couldn't pay a white person to live my life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.