Which rappers wouldnt you listen to in your car?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MRsalesman, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

cosign to the fullest

that shit is fire, smh
    test
  2. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

QFT. Bumping Young Buck's "Buck the World" album >>
    test
  3. ErikForeman

I don't really keep my windows down often anyways tbh. What I'm listenin to is noones business but my own. Chances are they won't relate anyways.
    test
  4. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

That shits crack...yall sleepin hard...
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

linkin park or ICP?
    test
  6. ErikForeman

that and Hannah Montana, feel me?
    test
  7. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

Seriously tho, why yall even worried bout what people think bout u or your taste in music? (Serious question)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

Althought it is funny as shit when I got the Sesame street cd in an people pull up next to the whip an hear it but can't see my son in the car seat in the back! Haha shit always gets a couple laughs an funny looks!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. ErikForeman

Hahaha tbh I do actually play some lame ass shit off youtube (google phone) when I drive by groups of kids or a college. Stuff like Backstreet Boys or O-town, Celine Dion. Just to embarass the dudes in the car with me, and to see the peoples' reactions.

Try it, it's amazing bro
    test
  10. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

blasting music with your windows rolled down usually means you're deliberately trying to catch attention and being obnoxious(why the fuck else would you have it SO LOUD?) at that..

if the music is embarrassingly awkward like eminem's 'insane' then you just look like a moron. at LEAST blast some mozart and look classy.
    test
  11. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Man it was a joke. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone.

Have I made fun of you before? I honestly didn't know that I had. I apologize to you if I did. Did you say some stupid things before that warranted being made fun of?
    test
  12. ErikForeman

I play classical piano and smooth jazz all the time, but my windows are up. Not trying to hear background noise while listenin to that.
    test
  13. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

I cant wait til' they have cd-players on scooters so I get to enjoy all the young peoples music.
    test
  14. gregrieke20

I hate to do it. But only because you called me dumb, and since we have that "Contradictory lines" thread going I'm just in the mood to point out people contradicting themselves, but in this instance, it would be "you're".

I will try to be nicer to you in the future heebs907 (though I was unaware I had been mean to you before), but this has got to be a two-way street, as you clearly have some things to work on as well.
    test
  15. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

Iono, all the fucking redneck douches kinda ruins the whole blasting music for me.

rollin around in their old fucking busted up volvos blasting WE NO SPEAK AMERICANO louder than a fucking slipknotconcert thinking they are cool when really they look oh so pathetic.

It's a shame though, the song aint that bad but i cant bear listening to it because of all the fucking asshats that do.

When i was a a few years younger though i used to blast snowgoons, and random aotp/jmt/apathy/celph/sob, all that ish
    test
  16. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I live in Sweden so the few months we get sun you can bet im gonna roll with windows down...and I fucking hate AC, I start coughing after a while!

And i already said, I thinks its kinda pathetic too since im a grown dude but I just cant help myself, feeling akward is not kiiiiiinge!

I would rather listen to hannah montana 4 real, at least i would smile while i was driving past people!

gregrieke: what was that you said about professor green? well anyway...I like that track, there's a few good ones on his new "til im dead" cd.
    test
  17. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

haha I really like that song actually...we dont speak americano..it always get me going when its party time and someone puts it on! but I do know what you mean i was eating pizza in malmoe yesterday, first comes an old BMW with 3 black cobras doing westcoast signs and bumping the car up n down westcoast style (fucking hilarious and ive never seen anyone do that in Sweden...the were joking though, at least I hope so) then someone mentions something about the americano song and during the next 10 mins 4 different cars drive by playing that song! its gonna be played out soon enough
    test
  18. BITmafakka

BITmafakka GS palmin' the m1 garand

It's been played out for months, it's how it usually is, a song is sweet until the masses get their filthy hands on it and then everything turns to shit.

Just like the fucking, rap das armas song that i thought was aight in like january(last year), and then in the middle of the summer people run around chanting that annoying fucking thing and they STILL fucking do it.

Mainstream-oh-i-LOVE-HOUSE-i-listen-to-like-david-guetta!!!-poser-fuckers, hate em.
    test
  19. gregrieke20

I didn't say anything about Green. I think Green is dope. Don't come at me sideways again til you get all your facts straight...GLITTER IN YO MOUF HO.

For the record, this too was a joke. Ordinarily I wouldn't have written this part, but evidently from now on I need to put a disclaimer on my "insult=joke" posts, because some people (*cough* heebs907) aren't exactly the brightest crayolas in the box and don't understand sarcasm.
    test
  20. ErikForeman

what the fuck are you trying to say by all that, greg?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.