Which rappers wouldnt you listen to in your car?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MRsalesman, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Im not talking about rappers you think are wack and wouldnt listen to anyway. My concern are the dope ones/or the ones people might be ashamed to listen to with open windows...

Might not be the most intresting topic but I thought about this since Eminems new album was realesed, I always turn up the windows since i feel stupid listening to his aggresive flow out loud, feels more like something for 15 year olds with their phones in the back of the bus or something! (I do listen to him on the freeway hehe)

Its pretty pathetic since in 27 this year but what the fuck, cant help myself!

I actually cant think of another one for the moment...there should be at least a few to add to that list

Speaking of which, time to get in the car and bumb Bun-B II Trill, professor green feat maverick-Jungle etc...and try to pass as a coooooooooooool dude!

peace
    test
  2. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

Sage francis. Its hard to look hood if you cruise with "Best of Times" in your speakers. Its more fitting at home with a cup of coco in the grip.

Aesoprock if you're standing still for more than 2 minutes because if people listen closely to the lyrics they go "wtf? does the dude rap about grasshoppers and shit?"
    test
  3. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

haha true not that I listen to them anyway but I wouldnt bump that in the car

my memory comes back, I think ive actually had aesop-daylight on some burned cd a few yars ago, YIKES! Backpacking deluxe
    test
  4. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

i bump intuition full blast.. i dont care if people think im soft.. they are soft for not knowing the words..

usually i have my windows up because other faggots are bumping young jeezy and i dotn want it to pollute the good hip hop i got splashin
    test
  5. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

blasting professor green would make you feel liberated?

i don't really give a shit most of the time, but i do know what you mean. that really awkward feeling you get from blasting an artist after thinking it was such a idea to burn their song.

i guess you live in a completely different area, though. the new eminem, vinnie paz, most of immortal technique's shit, pretty much all of army of the pharoahs, fresco, any retarded horrorcore shit like necro or his affiliates all produce the same result

i saw some fucking moron blasting 'insane' by eminem the day relapse came out.. like fuck man do you really want people to see you nodding your head to 'fucked in the head, my stepfather said that i sucked in the bed, 'till one night he snuck in and said "we're going out back, i want my dick sucked in the shed' ???? he looked EXTRA uncomfortable too hahaha

might as well bump a female rapper dropping rhymes about riding hard black dick
    test
  6. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

man you don't even KNOW why i'm so sober when i'm rolling down dundas street with moonlight sonata on full blast
    test
  7. Max Silver

Being the whitest kid on the block paired up with any track with someone screaming "NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA" out loud when its crowded is not ideal either.
    test
  8. yeee408

yeee408 Punching bag

I feel weird bumping anything to mainstream actually.
    test
  9. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

haha.. guilty. i'm beyond hella white and nerdy. 'poor lil rich' and 'straight to the bank' by 50 cent are on constant play in my car.
    test
  10. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Busdriver. Actually, most LA underground/backpacker stuff.

Really, if you have a car and aren't rocking exclusively Southern rap and the most ignorant east coast shit you can find, UR DOING IT WONG.
    test
  11. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

true. chamillionaire is a road devastator.
    test
  12. Max Silver

Fuck da police in a car chase.
    test
  13. aelgborje

aelgborje New Member

they see me rollin'
    test
  14. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

in my segway
    test
  15. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I commend you on being comfortable enough in your own skin to unapologetically "bump intuition full blast" while rolling around in your ride.

You are in complete defiance of the outlandish numbers of rough and tumble thugs who will inevitably label you as "soft" on the mean streets of Juneau.
    test
  16. Im808MC

Im808MC OG - Oahu Grown

New Eminem. NEVER!

I usually bump RnB in the whip though, fuck your life...

I'll ALWAYS have a CD with Genuwine - Pony and Blackstreet - no diggity... YESSIR!

oh and Jamie Foxx's first album, unpredictable, which is my fave album of all time... =]
    test
  17. Im808MC

Im808MC OG - Oahu Grown

dot dot dot...
    test
  18. heebs907

heebs907 GS ICEY

haha did i negg you? or do you just hate me?

i was kinda making a joke.. like im in alaska.. who the fuck cares..(then you didnt understand my joke and tried to attack me for it..)

plus i live in anchorage.. intuition lived in north pole.. ive never been to Juneau before..

i also didnt say 'rolling in my ride'

your dumb
    test
  19. BelowTheHeavens

BelowTheHeavens New Member

I listen to fucking Ke$ha in my car... I could care less what others think.

Although my windows are rolled up :(
    test
  20. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

My Hannah Montana cd always gets me funny looks yo....I can't seem to figure out why
    Posted via Mobile Device

Naw man honestly if I like somethin, I blast that shit! I could give a fuck less what someone thinks about me or my choice in music, if they don't like it they can roll their windows right the fuck up!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.