which one of yall would be turned on by a.......

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by philly phil, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

dang! im not THAT gangsta wit it. ask my man. that is one area of my life where i'm not very...dominant. i'm not tryin to run the show all the time in that area. probably because i lack a lot of experience. i haven't really been around the block, so i don't always know what to do or w/e...but i will say that i am eager to keep things interesting.
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

That inner freak is in everyone though....hiding somewhere, you just gotta find it.

I guess I got a different outlook now a days, especially after all the sex therapy I did.....

I'm comfortable with my sexuality and myself and I just like letting loose....yellin moanin, slappin, chokin, throwin a broad into a new position, talkin dirty, dress up, bondage, swingin, 3somes, 4somes, orgies........whatever man I'm down.

Just open youself up. Stop being self conscience of yourself or your experience. Fake it til you make it.....rub it suck it fuck it and loveeeeeeeeeee it.
    test
  3. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

train= one sore ass couch..ill pass

3some I have thought about once...but in my old age i think the enticement of it kinda left me.

But hey there's plenty of other ways to s-p-i-c-e up your sex life...
    test
  4. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

^ so, soreness is the thing keeping you from trying a train?

otherwise you wouldn't be opposed to taking on random guys back-to-back if you knew you'd feel normal afterwards?
    test
  5. pinky

pinky yeah yeah yeah

^^^no...im not into being gang-banged..pretty whore-ish to me and yes even the thought of it is making my precious pum-pum hurt :-(
    test
  6. Black Hippie

Black Hippie Peace & Love

I've had 2 threesomes

the first time everything was cool

the second time the 3rd chick had too many inhibitions.....having a 3some is the perfect time to let it all hang out
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.