which of these 2 dudes should i get to make my website???????

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NastyNorthNyc

NastyNorthNyc Uptown

test
  2. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

test
  3. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

they both suck

get at me if u want somethin done right.. ill show u some examples of good work

aim: emperikal
    test
  4. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

^ okay maybe i was a bit harsh.. i like the 3mgfx site
    test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

It all depends on what your looking for and how big you want it Nim. Our shit looks expensive as hell cuz we target small to moderate sized businesses so we need to be impressive...Let us know what your trying to do and we can get something moving...its nothin
    test
  6. Nicos

Nicos New Member

If you were gonna pay, I will do it for beats if you wanna save money.

If you are interested in finding out some details my AIM: Undenyable86
    test
  7. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

3mg looks mor urbanized.. but i can talk to my homeboy and ask him to give me his website makers... peep his site for his streetball team.

http:// www. dime55. com
    ^^ remove spaces
    test
  8. Woo Child

Woo Child You Still Want To Be Me

test
  9. Phact.

Phact. ShatterStar©®

Yeah if you're looking for anything contact me whenever your free. www.innovativeidesigns.com is my company site you may refer too www. phact music.com www.thereal-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ www.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com www.mrwarren.com www.~~~~~~~~~~~ www.lordthaplayboi.com www.~~~~~~~.com www.djsupremethesilencer.com www.fullforceent.com(not up i dont beleive yet) www.xxxrap.net(not up i dont beleive yet) and soon www.djlennox.com & www.smileysmudge.com.

"Yeah, this is Young L.O.R.D reppin RawKey Productions, and I hired Innovative I Designs to recreate our website because I liked their design style. I received our design promptly, and adjustments were made very swiftly with no hastle. What I didn't realize is that they would provide me with some of the best customer service, and professionalism that I've ever received from a design company. They never seemed to lack in any area, and I will definatly be a return customer."

L.O.R.D (www.~~~~~~~~~~~)
    Raw Key Productions

"Amazing, Creative, and Affordable is 3 words that describe Innovative I Designs. I was 110% satisfied with every service. There fast, and they work until you are completely happy with the product. I would recommend them for any type of site you are needing. If I ever need anymore work done , this will be the first place I come to."

CEO (www.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.com)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ Beats

"There is no better website/graphics service on the net PERIOD. They make sure the client is 100% satisfied. There is no other place with this quality for their prices"

XXX (www.xxrap.net)
    XXXRap.net

"Very authentic work. For the price, there is no competition. Quick, reliable and gets it to exactly how you wanted. I defiantly recommend him to anyone looking for any artwork."

Skits (www.~~~~~~~.com)
    Sick Sense Productions

"Your the best and best bang for the buck I've found online for reallll"

CEO (www.FullForceEnt.com)
    Full Force Ent

"I've worked with a lot of graphic designers throughout my career, and I can honestly say this is the best bang for the buck, bar none. Great quality, at great prices. It doesn't get much better then that!"

Mr. Bilistic (www.MrBilistic.com)
    New Life Records

"Great Service. Design was exactly what I asked for, if not better. Came fast, and very clean looking. Amazing quality with great detail. Would definitely recommend and look forward to more designs in the future!"

Jaxamar
    Rap Artist

"Innovative 'I' Designs did a great job overall on my site. They will give you what you ask for and If they cant do it, theyll tell you right upfront. Hard working guys and I was satisified with my site once completed."

Mr. Warren (www.MrWarren.com)
    Rap Artist

"Very professional work and results. Each design is treated with proper care and concern,
    and no design is complete until the client is satisfied. Needless to say I am a satisfied customer. Great prices to parallel great work."

Vice Raw (www.~~~~~~~.com)
    Rap Artist

aim: inno i designs / phact music dot com
    test
  10. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

well nim if you just looking for something urban ish with a flash design somewhere within it..............i can probly hook something up for you..............i didn't say anything before cuz i didn't know if i'd have time...........but my gfx head........puree def and i just got back together and ish........so i can definitely do something........and if you want something like 3mg my boy thirdeye can do the gfx..........as far as coding i can lay something simple but clean down like....

" TheIronGiants [d0t] com " or " ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [d0t] com/Front "
    (custom gfx, templates, and html/java scripting) we can talk about price......
    but i guarantee i'll run u less than anyone else if i can provide what ur lookin for

for ya......... that's a site i was workin on for wird of pley and cire when they decided they were going to merge and do something, but they decided not to.........so it's an incomplete work in progress.......... get at me on aim and i'll show you some other work and some gfx samples from thirdeye and all that good ish.......
    -1-

*aim in sig* but you should have it on ur list already.........lol.......
    test
  11. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

if you're so clever & you're on the deans dick, why don't you do it yourself nimrod? it's easyer than you think, all it is is dreamweaver & photoshop, and if you want flash, use it, it's soooo easy, childs play infact, dreamweaver is as easy as using microsoft word.
    test
  12. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

i'd go with Phact ..
    test
  13. Syn 6

Syn 6 back off hiatus

is it going to be nimrod.net???
    test
  14. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

nim, i had 3mgfx design my production groups website and it isnt finished yet but the shit is seriously so fucking hot.
    test
  15. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

cj, send me a sample of it

i'm checkin out all of yalls shits too
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

nimrodmusic.com
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

i am the most indecisive cat EVER
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

ok i'm stupid, didnt notice the rest of the site

shit looks dope and professional, but doesnt show me that he can do what i want, even though i know he probably can, but i cant take the chance without any samples first
    test
  19. Busta

Busta New Member

dude is nice with a camera
    test
  20. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Vote to my boy DA YUNG MEANCE at 3mgfx or whatever it is!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.