Which Mercedes Benz c230 looks nicer?

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by VishTaphney, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

[​IMG]
    ^e55 with silver rims.
    test
  2. Os1ris

Os1ris New Member

I would get a bmw 325i before the mercedez c230 just an overall better car from what I read in car magazines...plus i think it looks better..iunno

[​IMG]
    test
  3. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Ya 325i is nice but the price is pretty steep and the interior is lacking...

I test drove both cars and the lexus is 250.

Overall I liked the benz more....But if your over 6 feet tall dont get the benz its too small...

The bmw325 has more room but its pretty basic looking doesnt really stand out feature wise...since the new lexus looks similar they are both nice looking cars dont get me wrong.

The lexus is250 seemed strange the horse power seemed weak even though it has something like 210 hp?

The bmw has good acceleration and handling thats a given...

The mercedes was pretty decent all around it was smooth, and the accelaration was decent compared to the lexus....the overall look is way more pomp then the bmw because the beemer has typical sedan look while the benz is a bit lower in the front...

Interior the lexus has alot alot of nice thing but its almost as if they pushed it to far and tried to hard...the bmw is generic like always the dash is ugly typical beemer, and the benz was luxury the interior is nice! not to complicated and not boring.

of the 3 the benz in my opinion is the best bet...the price was lower and the quality over all was much better....

In the end its a question of the taste of the buyer..some people grew up liking Beemers, some like benz and some like lexus...I like the benz but I actually like all 3 rides...

I wouldnt mind driving all 3 but im just talking about the2006 year which one was better in my opinion maybe next you the lexus will have a better version and that will be my choice.

oh ya and BMW has a good upside they have a great maintenance plan...they change your oil, carwash, rotate tires, and all the little stuff for free...unlike lexus or mercedes.
    test
  4. Os1ris

Os1ris New Member

Thanks man....yeah I just was reading on them cause I like the Benz c230 and BMW 325i knowing their in the same class and all...

Thanks for that info though!
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya and you also have to read the fine print...their are a couple knowledge posts in the car section...that guy tigre is very sincere with his posts...and the rest well they just like the look and stats of a car they know jack shit about cars and leases and prices and how to get a good loan and such.

I had to really really really study the deals and i got the best deal with mercedes benz and also alot of dealers negotiate a good price for you.

Now BMW is pretty gimicky....they advertise a good maintnence plan but you have to ask about what it covers...it doesnt cover engine things, only minor shit like oil change, coolant, little things like that...thats still good...but i have yet to find a bmw dealer that has a 325 for under 35 grand! their prices are steep too.

There is always a catch.

I actually like lexus better then bmw I dont know I just love the look of the new lexus is series...

Also infiniti is CRAP dont listen to what anyone says they probally only like status and looks...until they can fix their cars up ill think about it.

another good brand is Volkswagen if you aint got enough money for an audi,benz,or lexus GET a volkswagen! they improved their cars bigtime! yup they are way better then ever....and good safety ratings...why get a typical HONDA or TOYOTA? when you can get a volkswagen! way better and good deals.

I like the look of the new passat! especially the grill and interior
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. Os1ris

Os1ris New Member

O, I seen some of those Passat's around never really ceased to take another look I like those interior photos though...but also I know there are differences but the exterior looks just like the new jetta, what would make the passat a better deal if the jetta probably goes for a lot less?....and also what are your opinions on Mazda rx-8 vs. Nissan 350z?
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

^go with the 350z.
    test
  8. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

:eek: that shit is MEAN!!!
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

ya but that paint alone will put you up about 5 grand!

I love that color though too bad they jack up the price because of it.
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Id go with the 350z as well...but wait till next year they might improve on it...the 350z is a fun ass car i test drove that with the mustang and i like it better...The mazda is a good car...and a bit cheaper..with a rotary engine but the problem is it eats up oil always check your oil everyweek.....thats the problem with alot of sport cars they drink lots of oil and you always gotta refill.

The 350z damn that car is fun but not if your over 6 feet tall Its a nice 2 seater and has great acceleration especially from the jump off stop light to stop light.

The mustang eh its good but too common to many white girls drive that around here....it has mad power but it has too much body roll and not much safety features with a plastic interior.
    test
  11. Newportz

Newportz Guest

The fuck does a white girl have to do w/ a car? A lot of white women drive every kind of car..

and most chicks drive the 6 cyl.

The new Cobra is what i'm waiting for...Shelby GT500...
    test
  12. Os1ris

Os1ris New Member

Yeah, I really like the design of the rx-8 but I did read something about the fact it sucks with gas mileage I didn't know you had to change the oil everyweek that's a big turn-off on that one.

Well the 350z is probably my favorite at this point, just two seaters really ain't my thing. Vish what would you say is the better car to get overall 2003 BMW 325i vs 2003 Nissan 350z vs 2005 Scion TC ....lol, i know there all different but those are pretty much the ones I have narrowed my list down to at the moment.
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

has alot to do here in orange county I see them drive it all the time ya i seen a couple latinas as well...but mainly white women...they also love the camaro...thats why the camaro wasnt doing so well because men dont wanna drive a car that all the girls are driving...the funny thing is the cars marketed to women the girls dont want! like the Beetle....they want the muscle cars and trucks...
    test
  14. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

hmmmm the scion tc....but id wait for next year its affordable and pretty good has 5 seats so you dont have to worry about the 2 seater thing.

2003 bmw is good but id always try to buy new....if you got the cash go new...

but if you want a car with a good resale value go for the BMW has the best resale value...just like benz.

Mustang has a bad resale value they become so cheap in 3-5 years i could by a 2002 mustang gt for 10 grand.

The thing i dont like about the scion tc is the glass roof hopefully they will get rid of that.

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

I like the third...silver looks best on a benz.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.