which is easier to pass: a urinalysis or a cotton swab test?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Hardkore, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i applied to several places for work last week, and three of the places test for drugs. i just smoked with my boy last night, so i know i got a few days to get it out of my system. if any of the employers call me in the next week or so and set up an interview and i do well and they hire me, but i have to take the test...what are my chances of passing the cotton swab test? i smoke like...once every 2-3 weeks, and it's usually like one blunt. i kind know i could pass a urinalysis by drinking a lot of water, but i have no idea how to pass a cotton swab test.

any help would be appreciated.
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

AY! thanx for thelp, guys!!! i appreciate it!!![/sarcasm]

i smoked thursday and might have to take a test by the end of this week.

help me, got damnit! pleeease!!!
    test
  3. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

No clue on how to pass a cotton swab test. The less you smoke and less fat you are also helps to keep the THC content level low because the THC stays in your fat. I don't have much information other than that.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its stays in your system for around 30 days, give or take a few depending on each persons body type.

if you wnat to get rid of it faster there is plenty of ways to clean out your system from drinking alot of cranberry juice to sytem flush packages you can get from health food stores.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ aiiight, thanx.

it's just...i've heard of people passing tests a few days after they smoked just by drinking alot of water. i know it doesn't neccessarily clean out your system, but more or so, make your piss look like it's clean, and if it's warm urine, they can't really say shit about it.

i've passed a urinalysis where i've smoked 2 weeks before i had to take it, so. i'm just not sure about a cotton swab test. some sites say those tests can only detect recent usage, like, 2-3 days ago, some say it can detect if you smoked up to a week ago, and all sorts of b.s.

i guess i just need somebody with first hand experience.
    test
  6. BlofsGods

BlofsGods New Member

Schatz aus 13 Münzen

spam
    test
  7. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

/\ what the fuck?

anyway, i know this post is hella old but i know for a fact that after not smoking for 5 days, i drank 2.5 liters of water and pissed a couple of times, give it about an hour or so if you can help it, and you'll piss clean. trust me, this was a urinalysis that got sent to a lab and it came up clean and not diluted.
    test
  8. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

I dont know.. but i would think urine... its easier to mask..i know people who smoke right before they go to get their urine tested and they've passed everytime,,True story..

now i dont know much about a cotton swab test... so..couldnt help you in that department..

peace love and wisdom
    test
  9. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

ive had to do both tests regularly for about a year now.

To be honest,a mouth swab test is easier to pass.For the most part.Theres ways around it.Like for instance,vinigar often throws a test (piss or spit).If you eat a pickle before you do a mouth test,leave a small piece behind a tooth or hidden in your mouth,because theyll make you rinse and wait for 10 minutes before they give you the swab.When they call you back,as your walking to the room chomp that fucker and keep as much of the pickle juice as you can in your bottom gum area...

A piss test is a lil different.If your only smoking once or twice a month,and you only smoke a blunt or less just drink alot of water.And try some niacin.They make niacin pills (its vitamin b or some shit) and also Redbull has 100% niacin in it,so drink like 2 of the lil red bulls every day and ALOT of water and you should be ok...
    test
  10. The Product

The Product New Member

prolly a UA .. if you don't smoke for atleast 48 hours [pref more]
    drink 8 ounces of gatoraid every 15 min for 4 hours before the test
    dont eat at all the day of the test or you will fail ...
    nothing is certain but may greatly increase your chances
    test
  11. flustaysick

flustaysick New Member

u could not smoke for like 2-3 days and be straight on a cotton swab test.. use mouthwash

pee test aint as easy.. takes me about 2-3 weeks to get clean enough for a piss test and thats with alot of water and excercise
    test
  12. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

i passed piss test the day after smoking a fatass sack before but ive never had a cotton swab test
    test
  13. Xiej

Xiej Old Head

Urinalysis hands down..

Cotton swabs are tricky, but for like a pre-employ, Ive flushed my system and passed plenty of times.

Urinalysis takes a percentage of certain chemicals that are in you body, and when they reach a certain point you fail. So this means you can have some of a chemical (THC/Cannabinoids) in your body, as long as its under par of failing.

I've flushed my system about 6 times and passed each time, with only a few days notice of a test. The morning of the test I absolutely fucking binge on water til I'm pissing about every 15 minutes, and during that morning I pop some B-complex vitamins, and finish off with a few Vitamin waters.

You want to drink a shitload of water to the point of clear piss after clear piss after clear piss. Your body doesn't use all the water you consume so you pretty much waste it in your urine. With all the excess water in your urine this drops the percentages of other chemicals in there, cosider the water a dilutant. I know the percentage to fail for cannabinoids is decently higher than, say, other harder drugs, so diluting that to reasonable levels is fairly easy. But due to the dilution, this raises another problem and a possible red flag for the people handling your urine, your piss is clear, and they may kno this method for passing a marijuana screen.

In comes the B-complex vitamins and Vita waters. Vitamin B helps drastically change the color of your urine (hence the fluorescent yellow piss when you pound energy drinks). Take some vitamin B and your piss should yellow up within the next few pisses. I like to throw in some vita waters pretty much right before the test because its the best of both worlds. I like to go with the ones with the most B vitamins and pound those like water for extra assurance.

Hopefully this works for you as it did me, just dont do this for other drugs as it most likely will not work.
    test
  14. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

that was my first job when i asked this question. i graduated from high school, completed a year of college, and had 3-4 jobs since then. [funny] shit is funny. and i passed like 3 drug tests since then. fuck you niggas.
    test
  15. iam4dolo

iam4dolo New Member

Ok ill help you on this...the cotton swab is very easy 2 pass if you seriously only smoke one blunt every 2-3 weeks...a cotton swab test does not give an accurate reading after a week (7days) of not smoking, and you continuously drink water for that week(nothing but water)...dont believe the hype about that vinegar and mouthwash shit cuz i got caught with the mouthwash thing...but me an my homeboy both had 2 take a cotton swab test while we were on probation and the no smoking for a week thing definitely worked, and i smoke 5-10 blunts a day...it will also help if you exercise a lil 2 to work up a sweat
    test
  16. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS KEEP GETTIN' PUT TO THE TOP? :funny:
    test
  17. Turk.

Turk. OG Member

god damn topic is over 4 yrs old.. somebody close this
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.