which is better xm or sirius?

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by MadVillain413, Jan 1, 2006.

?

which is better in your opinion?

1. Xm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sirius

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG] VS. [​IMG]

So I bought an Xm reciever yesterday, with ambitions to get the shit installed tomorrow. I heard so far better reviews for Xm over Sirius, but it'd be great to have more opinions on this, expecialy from RM heads. I'm looking for at least 10 channels that I can listen to ALL THE TIME without getting bored, plus sports, (redsox games mostly), and decent comedy. I'm not a huge Stern fan, but I've heard that Sirius has hip-hop legends on the air doing shows, such as DJ Premier and the like.

YOUR OPINION WILL BE extremly helpful. I appriciate any advice.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Sirius of course.

You get shady 45, all hiphop stations old school & new school, RawDawg comdey, Classical music, Left wing & Right wing stations, And the best thing about sirius radio: HOWARD STERN UNCENSORED!

Trust me buy it. I have it and love it, I never listen tp normal radio anymore.

You can also hook up your cd player to the sirius radio and switch back and forth.
    test
  3. Well, it seems you are a die hard fan from your opinion, but i have heard the audio sounds like a bad mp3 download on some of the stations. Is this true? Also, I'm more into underground hip-hop and old school classics then the new shit they play on shady.

Like I said before, I'm also not a huge Stern fan. I did already buy the unit, but haven't committed to anything yet, so I could return it in exchange for Sirius.
    test
  4. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

Sirius doesn't have MLB, so if you want to listen to Red Sox games you'll have to get XM.
    test
  5. Thanks for that man. It's definatly one of the reasons I want to get it, so I think i might just stick with XM. Even though I hear the DJ's sound boarderline retarded.
    test
  6. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

I've had XM for about 2 years. I love it. Haven't heard much good about Sirius. They seem to have some nice exclusive content but otherwise I just love XM. No complaints & the quality is TOP NOTCH. Sounds like a CD & I have a pretty nice system hooked up in my truck.
    test
  7. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

One of my coworker's has Sirius...the quality is amazing. Clear as a mofo. Raw Dog had me dying...and of course, there's Stern. Who the hell is gonna listen to a baseball or football game anyway...
    test
  8. Well, at least my 12.99 a month will let them know that there is at least ONE PERSON that still cares about sports radio. Wtf.

And you only listed two channels.

Xm has a deeper selection of programing, or so I'm told.
    test
  9. TeaBagger

TeaBagger New Member

Raw Dog plays comedy routines 24/7, the shit is crack. There's over 150 channels, I think there's about 8 sports channels. I listen to mostly Raw Dog, Howard 100, Sports talk and Shade 45.

I just got Sirius for Christmas and I hardly turn the damn thing off. Right now I'm waiting for Howard Stern's first show, starts in about 20 minutes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.