which game genre needs the biggest overhaul?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Omnipotnth, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i Luv Da Cock

i Luv Da Cock TRU "GINGER" KID

Yea u know what? It IS in the eye of the beholder.

Meaning if you hated the game, then you hated the game. I can't argue with that shit, because that's you. But just fucking admit it.

If you SUCK at the game, and end up hating the game because you SUCKED, then just say you SUCKED and the game was too HARD for you. Don't fucking place the blame on the game that "Oh well this game blows, cuz I suck ass"..The FUCK kinda logic is that?

The game didn't WANT you to suck, YOU just sucked at it. So that's not the game's fault.
    test
  2. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I havent played a fighting game since playstation 1...so I dunno if I suck. But like I said...so be it.
    test
  3. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

I definately say football. With 2k jumping back into the mix, there will be a good alternative to Madden. I don't like Madden, never have
    test
  4. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

As far as the "it's like real fighting son" argument for the short matches.. I didn't know real fighters threw fireballs and shit. It's a fucking game, the matches should last longer than 20 seconds.. And fuck a timer, The match time should be set to infinite period.
    test
  5. V-Max

V-Max ROUND ONE: FIGHT!!!

What you guys fail to notice is that fighting games are not for the "average gamer" for the most part. Fighting games havent changed because we, the hardcore fighting game community, dont want them to change too much. Competition and a very tight community are what keep fighting games alive. Tournaments like Evo, Trash Day, and state monthly tournaments have games like Street Fighter 3rd Strike and Guilty Gear because they are extremely popular with people who want to test there skills.Neither of these games look extraordinary or play much different from the originals but its the ability to master a game though and through and test your abilities against others makes these games fun. You want inovation in your fighting games look for Mortal Kombat, its combo system, weapons switching, interactive stages to do damage, and its character list should be more then enough for the average gamer. Problem is it wont sell like a tekken or VF because to us, its game play is shallow and not fun to master. It is also usually not balanced which is the biggest problem with fighting games. We dont want inovation, we want a game where any character if played well enough can winI have spent the better part of 4 years getting good at tekken and I am just now getting into Virtua Fighter, to have a drastic change in gameplay would stop me and a lot of others from playing it seriously. Just take some of the things that have come out with tekken 6. Just the news of interactive items such as Bryans shotgun has made a lot of people in the Tekken community question if they will follow the series any more. If we wanted long range moves we would pick Street Fighter, if we wanted weapons we would pick up Soul Caliber, keep that stuff out of our game Namco!!!
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Point and Click adventure games.....

Japanese Rpgs are in need of an overhaul, and i think they are doing it now. I'm playing FF 12 and this shit is nice.....i still think the feminen male characters need to be dropped though, on some wtf shit.....
    test
  7. V-Max

^if u want a non-traditional RPG, go play Fallout

the reason there's so many feminine leads in RPGs is cuz alot of them are based on Japanese manga.

And ever since the mega star persona that Cloud gained 10 years ago, that look became a staple amongst role playing games.

Same reason why pop stars to this day dress and dance like Michael Jackson in the 80s.
    test
  8. V-Max

And what the hell are "point and click adventure games"?

rofl
    test
  9. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

your kidding right??

some of the best games of all time are point and click adventure games....

maniac mansion series
    sam and max series
    full throttle
    grim fandango
    mon.key island series
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Atr the time when FF 7 came out, cloud didn't even look that feminen, wasn't till all them emo clowns came out.....

Squall was the best lead character in the newer Final Fantasy games.....

and point and click games are pc games, like •••••• island ect.....I missed out on the good ones though
    test
  11. V-Max

Hey jackass, it's "feminine", stop spelling it like Eminem's name. Are you that stupid?

And Cloud influenced the rest of them. I already said most of them are based on Japanese manga, which have been out for decades so you're wrong again.

The only reason you're a mod is because you post here every second. No video game know-how whatsoever.
    test
  12. V-Max

I dont play PC games, so you're an idiot for expecting me to know it.

I assumed this entire thread was about console games.
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

why the fuck did you quote me? i didnt even say that
    test
  14. LiQuiD6

your an idiot for expecting it to just be about console games......

games are games...doesnt matter if its a pc, console or tiger electronic handheld....
    test
  15. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol @ him putting your name in there....wow....

acting like i'm even trying to argue, and what manga is Final Fantasy based on??? there is a anime based off final fantasy but not the other way around.......

if you mean japanese pop stars you might have had a point.....
    test
  16. V-Max

you herbs all look the same to me.
    test
  17. V-Max

nope, it was about console.
    test
  18. V-Max

further proof that u have ZERO game knowledge

please retire already, there's a world beyond your four walls of isolation.
    test
  19. Janitor

Janitor Guest

who let this dumb ass on the site?
    test
  20. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

^^lol..that's red master.....he's got issues
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.