Which current champ will hold onto their title this year?

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Mac Sabbath, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

penn is naturally 155lb fighter, its natural because hes at his best there, you cannot compare him going to 170 along the same lines of couture fluctuating between LHW and HW... theres no connection what so ever, bj fighting in the past at 170 doesnt make him a natural 170lb fighter, 155 is his prime weight, his key weight, thats a fact of life.
    test
  2. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

ive socked several champs in the face doggielito

[​IMG]

niggas was in their canoes and shit and once they saw my yacht they were like

[​IMG]

they lose at life, cuzzo
    test
  3. Unknown333

Unknown333 New Member

so then randy is a natrual lhw and hw im guessing.
    test
  4. jayoo

^homie are you really that dense?? tell me you're trying to look stupid, please? going DOWN in weight is different than GAINING weight, do you know ANYTHING about the anatomy of the human body??

i dont even know why i still come to the mma part of this board, theres so many other sites out there with people who actually know what they talkin bout an yet i sit here and describe in child-like detail so niggas understand
    test
  5. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

bullshit

ANY site you go to has its share of cement heads

having said that, dude is not one of them

dont come back then, go post at sherdog
    test
  6. jayoo

you took offense, so take your seat with the rest of them then, if you wanna be grouped its on you i didnt say nobody, i dont even associate names with posts i just read whats said

i have more intelligent conversations with people who just got into the sport, just because the common sense is still there, the comment he made was beyond stupid, if you have no idea about the anatomy of the body don't argue something involving it

with that said why dont none of you get on xboxlive to get worked? i already destroy the sherdoggers

gamertag - jayooo

ps: obviously every site has retards, i was just making a point that this 1 is the worst, we have what 20 active posters? and half the people i think i have on ignore because i cant believe half the shit they say, and no you weren't one of them
    test
  7. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I saw someone say Penn is undefeated in his weight class. Not true, he lost to Jens Pulver.

I think Penn is good, just not necessarily great. I've seen a lot of people amazed by his BJJ, but I don't see it. To me, he's clearly not Maia or Aoki on the ground.
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

^ i'm way more impressed by penns stand up.... his ability to stay off the floor... his one legged clinching, and his split sprawls where he gives them one leg and sprawls with the other...

his heavy hands... his natural genetic perfect fighter flexibility and body structure (neck)

he belongs at 155... but after being the welterweight champ having defeated the greatest (arguably) welterweight of all time... he's hungry for more you know?

and for those of you that saw BJ Penn Matt Hughes 2... the one that he lost... he dominated both rounds 1 and 2, and classically completely gassed in the third round.

same with his much heavier fight against machida.. won 1 and 2... got dominated in the third..

he's the prodigy.. he works off that.. and i think he's great... no such thing as a perfect fighter.. wish he had more cardio what can i say
    test
  9. jayoo

ok so overeem/werdum set for the 15th of august, ill say overeem holds the title
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

i only got wii partner
    test
  11. DaneCurley

DaneCurley The Betrayed

jayoo why didnt you join the league i set up... i'm about to fight for the title against some dude InQuist. xbox live.
    test
  12. jayoo

i didnt even know anyone was doin anythin, if it was posted on audio side i didnt see it i barely check over there
    test
  13. jayoo

they just said bj is a natural 155 case closed
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah that means his matches at 170 because he was too lazy to cut to his natural weight dont count
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.