which car

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by phoshiz, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoshiz

phoshiz New Member

I dont know much about cars =|. Im looking for a performance car that is used, cheap, and of course fast as hell. I was thinking about getting a 99 3000gt vr-4 or a 2001 prelude type sh. Do you guys have any suggestions if I should get it or if I should get something else? My price range is up to 15 thousand dollars. Please post info if the car too. Price and HP please

* Im getting this car in a year and a half so prices will drop

thanks a lot

* Reply by Quote
    test
  2. I'd go with the lude personaly. That big block honda H22 is amazing.

You also might want to look at a 2001 Acura Integera GSR. My dream low budget Japanese import. Fast as fuck, sleek, and reliable.
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

vote = camaro ss
    test
  4. I've drivin' japanese cars my entire life, and lately I've been eyeing american muscle. I would LOVE to own an SS.
    test
  5. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

* Fixed...

To the poster..

If you don't know shit about cars.. you can't buy a 3GT VR4.. it would just make no sense. Atleast with a Lude you are more forgiving in terms of a car that will be easier to fix and reliable. But putting an SH lude into a category of fast.. is also insane.

You shouldn't be looking at fast cars.. your category should be in the Lude range. Otherwise you would just end up crashing and killing or hurting yourself... Soo as 108 said..

I would give a list, but I am too lazy to do so now...
    test
  6. Snikka

vote = LS1 or LT1

[smokin]
    test
  7. Snikka

I love my Ls1.

but you already know that.
    test
  8. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

you might wanna think about a lancer oz (fuck an evo!), i know a guy that got his goin 300 mph....true shit
    test
  9. Snikka

^^^^ hahaha. good times.
    test
  10. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Used RX7TT

or maybe a 300ZXTT. Those are great cars and reliable too. If not get a used GSX eclipse.
    test
  11. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Do not get an LS1/LT1.

You'll be overspending once it comes to insurance and maintenance. And unless it's a vette, the styles are very dated, the interiors are horrible, and.... it's GM. You'll never get money out of it if you want to resale.

Just get an easy tuner, something quick..not fast. Preludes are good cars that hold their value well. Integras...most people that own them love them.
    test
  12. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

test
  13. Snikka

just know that this dude is married with kids somewhere in the south. so expect that real liberal conservative attitude.

ok @ "easy tuner"

shit i can change my own spark plugs.

00+ preludes are hard to find with low miles at under 15k.... good luck tho. preludes are nice for 160 or 200hp or what not. i'm sure they are "quick" for a 4 banger......
    test
  14. Snikka

[smokin]
    test
  15. Snikka

you know if I was you, i would look for like an 03-04 GTO.. that would be pretty cool. 350hp also.

i bet you could find pretty low miles on that.

i saw a sweet yellow one at my dealership 04 for 22k with 19k miles.. that seemed like a good deal. shit is gone now tho.
    test
  16. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

i'm lookin for a used viper....i've been on them bitches since 92' (when it had a TV show and everything), hopin to cop one by next summer....
    test
  17. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

What does being married, with kids and in the south have to do with fucking cars?

I can play the same game homie:

Just remember snikka is a guy that listens to techno, and likes glowsticks.... usually that'd translate to 'homosexual'. :)

liberal conservative atitude? Everyone here's an extreme conservative. I'm considered extremely liberal in comparison... though again...not sure why this came up in a car thread.

Most rednecks around my way would agree with you though. "MAN GETCHEW SUM AMURKIN MUSCLE! Only way ta'go right there.... Yee-haw...trans-am, a STANG, c'merrow.... aw man 'em thangs sweet'

They're not good investments. Everyone but you knows this.
    test
  18. Snikka

wow, you always act like a homo ass bitch.

why was your first post directly talking shit about an Ls1?

he asked for an opinion suggestion last i checked.

I've had 3 GM's man.. 3...and i've owned 6 cars. so i can at least relate to what i'm talking about.

you really think you cant maintain a car well and keep its value? ls1s are nice engines in fact prolly the best part of the entire car. it's easy to mod.. lots of aftermarket. they sounds good, produce a lot of power and are reliable enough for a DD. it's a fun car as far as i'm concerned.

I didn't say anything about Ford, I dont like ford. you dont own a high horsepower car and you constantly talk shit. you think everyone wants to own a god gamn honda? You could have just left your suggestion and shut the fuck up.. but you chose to talk shit like a faggot bitch.

I actually like my car and have liked friends cars and theres TONS of people out there who also would agree with me because they own GM's and LSx cars.. i'm just giving him my opinion. my car and others cars run GREAT and make for fine cars to buy.

Also, I paid 2.70 for 91 octane not 10 minutes ago... and gas prices will continue to go down.

keep talking shit... you inspire me. pussy.
    test
  19. Snikka

form follows function.
    test
  20. draaaaaama...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.