Which 360 package did you get?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Core or Premium?
    test
  2. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

had to get the core since i got it at launch....wal-mart had 2 premiums and I was #3 in line...
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I got the premium, I dont see no point in buying the core, cause then you spend the extra money in shit like a headset, and memory cards anyway. They have ALL kinds of packages though, that include everything from games to remote controls for the DVD player. I just got the regular premium package though.
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

To this day I cannot understand how, they know the launch dates months, and maybe a year in advance, and how they can still undership these systems. You know your gonna sell 10 million, then you should have 10 million out there. Obviously its something wrong with the technically aspect of how long it takes to make them, but the shits shouldnt even launch til they have an abundant supply.
    test
  5. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

I got a premium system. If you're not gonna play online you can prolly get away with just getting the core. But if you're gonna play online you'd be better of going with the premium.
    test
  6. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

yeh but MAKING them takes alot of time...plus its a marketing ploy..being able to say the " xbox 360 is sold out everywhere" makes everyone want one..and makes it sound like the " hot" item for the holidays..and it worked...

shit the ps2 shortage was worse...and the ps3 will be worse than that lol...word is they JUST started making them...and that shits suppose to be out in like nov.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Paid 400 bucks, Premium. I still need a second controller.

Difference is... $400 one comes with head-set, x-box live cord, 1 wireless controller, hard-drive. $300 one comes with 1 wire controller.
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I remember Ps2, I waited outside sears til they opened. They only had 10, and they gave the people outside numbers, I was like 5. Shit was garbage, only like 5 games came out with it, Midnight Racing and Madden, nothing special, I sold the shit within a month, then rebought it a couple years down the road.

I bought the 360 on an impulse buy. My friend got me to go in eb games (i had quit gaming for the most part, and never wanted to), and we played the fight night demo, and boom...ima gamer again. Granted I was buying games here and there on PS2 and Gamecube, I wasnt serious by any means.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

what?
    theres no wire controllers on the 360

at least i dont have any slots for controllers, just 2 memory card slots
    as far as i know they all wireless

i paid the $299 one i think, so $300+ really

got the harddrive, head-set, xbox live cord, wireless controller, and month free gold xbox live membership

i think thats it
    test
  10. Embassy Sweetz

nah thats the 399 package bro...and yeh there are 2 usb ports in the front of the console and thats where u plug in the wired controllers which comes with the 299 package....
    test
  11. V E R B

V E R B Guest

core.

an i got it for free....

the only thing i bought for it, was the games an the memory card.

an by the way, it came wit 3 wireless controllers when i got it...

damn im so lucky
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

naa i didnt pay over $400, my store had the $299 package and the $399 one i got the cheaper of the 2

and i dont see no usb ports, where at?? i dunno man
    show me a pic of your 360? i just got memory card slots
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

there is a flap that pushes in, on the front panel for USB ports, and controller slots. I got both of mine plugged in, granted I got 2 wireless controllers, they recharge in it. The whole wireless idea dont much thrill me anyway, I dont mind the wires.
    test
  14. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

hmm
    i dunno i really dont have 1 lol
    test
  15. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

Premium ..
    test
  16. Embassy Sweetz

well then u gotta good ass deal then..cuz the premium aka the one in the whtie box is going for 399....someone mustve fucked up lol...

and yeh check the front panel homie...

right here.

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

yeah i got the white box, but i definately didn't pay over $400 cause i thought that was the minimum at first and wasnt gonna cop, then dude told me theres $299 price to so i copped that, probably a fuck up i aint complain tho

as for usb port i missed the fuck out of it lol
    i didnt see the vertical shit on the right side, i put that off as nothing my bad
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I'm getting the core.

I get it as a free gift at the renewal of my contract with my new phone.

Gay shit is, I have to wait two months so I can send two bills to them. They do it to catch people out.
    test
  19. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

I was gonna get one that way ^^^ .. but had just taken out a fresh contract so was unable to take up the offer .. been thinkin about coppin a free psp on my next renewal .. then I'll just sell the psp to fund some new 360 games ..
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

LMAO! blind ass Motherfucker.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.