Where's the BEST weed?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Brad915, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

So I live in Florida and be smokin some "funk" aka kryp and sometimes some so-called mango shit. I know some other places got the green game on lock! Down hear we get the best white, and theres no debatin that. Smoked some green while in NJ/NY before and it was pretty good, nothin' special. Friend of mine from Cali was showin me some pictures of the bud used to get. I'm guessin Cali/Canada gets the best shit right now?
    test
  2. Nfamou§tylez

Nfamou§tylez M O N S T A R R

well shit, i heard canada got some good as buds... i dont know if its true.. but i know they're dro is off the hook!!!
    test
  3. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

best shit i ever smoked came from cali
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Is that you Cecil? Anyway, I would probably hafta say Canada has the best tree. Never smoked it (well, I have, but only after it crossed the border), but I think it would be safe to assume that shit...
    test
  5. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i don't know. the best high i've ever had was from cali mist. the best shit i smoked though....have to be....i don't know. connecticut has some great...great bud. a high times weed of the summer was grown here, had that.. white rhino, purple, white widow, cali mist, afghani mango, big bug, big bud mixed with skunk, northern lights, hash of all kinds, alaskan thunderfuck, list goes on, got it all in connecticut.
    test
  6. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

best weed ive ever had came from some homeboys in the middle of illionois with green houses n shit...

but canada has a shit load of them...and thast got that AK-47 that you cant hardly fine anywhere here int he u.s.
    test
  7. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

amsterdam
    test
  8. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

I've gotten AK pretty easy in the states/vermont. Local grown with canadian seeds though.
    test
  9. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Shit down here in the dirty south you be gettin that sticky shit with red hairs and it gets me blazed ... the BEST weed is cheap weed .... and cheap weed that gets you blazed ... man its nice to live so close to the border
    test
  10. JiHaD210

texas does have great mid grade weed for cheap. and im talkin prices not quality.
    test
  11. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

we got some good buds out here in tha midwest. Otherwise i think cali has tha best shit
    test
  12. JiHaD210

ive smoked weird from a few places...

midwest do got some killa azz shit
    test
  13. StillChillmatic

StillChillmatic New Member

If you wanna be real technical, Amsterdam probably got the best weed (think about it). Now I've had some Cali dro before but never had BC Bud....one of my connects said he might get some but until then I'm going with the Cali weed.
    test
  14. 9800_REPRASENTA

9800_REPRASENTA THE MILLION DOLLER MAN

best Weed Is On Tha West Coast,if You Don't Know Or Agree,get Tha Fuck Outta This Forum,real Talk.
    test
  15. Jon T. Fogelman

Jon T. Fogelman holla at ya boy

alotta good shit's in the south, cuz we right close to mexico, and shit grows better here
    test
  16. JiHaD210

^^^^^ mexico aint got no good shit...

you can grow a lot down here tho...growers in texas have perfect weather....had a dude who grew some blueberry outside in his back yard and it was some good ass shit..

and stfu already wit the cali shit. ANYONE CAN BUY SEEDS AND ITS THE GROWER THAT MAKES THE BUD NOT THE STATE...So STFU ALREADY.
    test
  17. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

test
  18. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I heard that there is the two different strains. One being BC bud, obviously from Canada, and then the shit that the rest be smokin thats growing throughout the U.S.
    test
  19. nightbird

nightbird I Do It Like It's My Job

Thats funny? Cuz my bro lives in humbolt cali, and he still says that vt's got the best bud.
    test
  20. 9800_REPRASENTA

9800_REPRASENTA THE MILLION DOLLER MAN

ITS BEEN PROVEN THAT THE SOUTH HAS THE SHITTIST WEED EVER,JUST CUZ YOUR PAL TOLD U HE BOUGHT SOME SEEDS OFF THE NET (WICH U CANT) DOESNT MEAN IT COMPARS TO OUR WEED,NOW I THINK UR JUS JELOUS CUZ U SMOKE STRESS LMAO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.