Where's my Guitar Hero cats at?

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Murder Ink, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

What's your favorite song off Guitar Hero 2? Which one do you think is the hardest? And what mode do you play on?

Does anyone have 3 yet..? how is it?
    test
  2. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

it's been a while since i've gone through all the songs....so i can't remember my favorite or the hardest one...but there's only a handful of songs that i really get into, though...not the greatest selection.

i play on medium(4 buttons)...and i usually get low 90% on the songs. obviously i've mastered Easy....haven't gotten around to hard or expert, but i can expect they are insanely difficult to play, unless it's all you do during your free-time.
    test
  3. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

man FUCK doing hard and expert^ lol, that shit's INSANE, I 5 star medium tho.

My favorite song off it is Killing in the Name-Rage Against the Machine, and I think the hardest song is The Light That Blinds-Shadows Fall..shit's fucking insane

there's others too, but that always stood out^
    test
  4. Cane

Cane New Member

i love fast notes so all i play is hard or expert. i hate repetative notes but songs like psychobilly freakout i can fly through and do great.

i'm not looking forward to 3 though. ever since they sold the name to another developer, it's been turned into a pile of shit. boss battles? gimmicks? they've turned guitar hero into a mario game. i haven't heard good things and i think some people will force themselves to like it.

now rock band, there's a great looking game. you can tell it's made by the same guys behind gh1 and 2 because it's just the same thing, which is all you need.
    test
  5. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

PS2 Guitar hero 1 is the last one I played. Bark at the moon still fucks me royally on 4 buttons.
    test
  6. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

hardest song is jordan on expert
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Currently doin' a 5 year bid for some stupid shit they did.
    test
  8. KroniK

KroniK R.I.P. U

i just played 3 it's pretty sick, its cool they got original songs instead of covers on there, but the gimmick on battle and the face off is stupid shit, should have stuck to the first format, still a cool game though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.