wheres all the knife hitters at

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Chase Murda, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orbit(dont ban)

Orbit(dont ban) Owned by Defcon_5...:)

knife hit

LMAO GET A FUCKING BOWL
    test
  2. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

^^i have two bowls and a few different bongs, blades still get you the most high....
    test
  3. For the Cause

For the Cause Liberty needs glasses

I've never heard of the knife hittin shit before,
    bongs are tight but i stick to rollin blunts,preferably optimo,white owl,phillie,tampa nugget
    whatever
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

word..i ain't never tryed this before..I mostly smoke blunts, their my favorite..but i'll try this ish out
    test
  5. The Hideous 1

The Hideous 1 New Member

all these methods are fuckin wild, i ain't never held of most of this shit..."lungs" as ya'll call em are tight as hell, but if you really wanna conserve weed with a maximum high check this...ya'll may already know but anyway...get a fat ball of resin the next time you clean yer bong or bowl, about the size of 2 pencil erasers, put it away for about a week or so...next time yer only workin with a dime or so break it out on some notebook paper take a pinch out (bout a bowl, or more) and roll the ball around in it...blaze it in a bong it burns forever and more than doubles the potency...
    test
  6. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

blades are my primary choice for getting stoned.

most definately.
    test
  7. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

alright... so I understand the concept on how to do the blades (knifes)

but how do you hold them and keep control, because I would think that a butter knife would heat up entirely...

snagging a blow torch at home depot wouldn't be a problem.....
    test
  8. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

LMAO

*dies*
    test
  9. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Knife hits? You people must be stoned...

And the person who developed this technique was sittin round smokin, dropped his bowl and broke it and was too lazy to drive to the store so he went to the kitchen..

No offense guys..sounds kinda gay
    test
  10. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

^works good as fuck on dank pot...
    test
  11. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

yeah, well thats only happened to me once or twice and we were hitting them for hours...you just heat up the tips and the rest don't seem to get hot...

and i usually rest the blowtortch on a table, and then just hold the two knives up to it, when their hot enough you tap em on the weed and they'll stick to it...but don't do it right on a table or something important cuz it burns it easily..

also a coil stove...you just put the blades in the coils and let them heat up, camping stoves work to, although if you do it that way i suggest boiling a pot of water above it so the heat doesn't fuck ya walls up..
    test
  12. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

well personally me and my buddies are always tryin' to try new ways of hittin weed...always hittin bowls, or joints gets boring to me, so a little variety helps...plus if you try blades i guarentee you will get SO ripped off SO little weed..
    test
  13. Sphixx

Sphixx Registered Asshole

illwiththeink

are you inkwell
    test
  14. YayoMan.

YayoMan. FAT COCK up in my brain.

You torch the very tip of the blade, and if the opposite side gets hot at all just wear a glove.
    test
  15. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

no....
    test
  16. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

to me that knife shit sounds kinda complicated
    like if you dont hold it at the exact angle
    it wont work right...
    test
  17. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

nah...it works pretty easily actually...heating up isn't difficult and once they've been hot for a while it isn't time consuming...and then pressing them isn't that hard either, and it gets easier the wider the hooter is..like a 2 litre pop bottle with the bottom off catches alot more then a pop bottle...
    test
  18. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

im so not getting this, maybe its cuz ive been up for like 30 hours but...

1 ok so with these knife hits i get you put the weed in between the two hot knives, and then what? you put your mouth on the knives or some shit, and burn your lips off?? how you getting the smoke into your lungs??

2 for the mug shots which sound hella cool. the smoke turns liquid? so your gonna have liquid smoke and you swallow the smoke into your stomach like juice?? how cold does it have to be like -300 degrees or something/
    test
  19. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

for the knife hits...you put the weed in between yeah, but then take a 2 litre pop bottle, and cut the bottom off of it...when you push the two knives together to burn the weed, hold it under the pop bottle so it catches the smoke, and suck from the end you would drink from...thats the easiest way to do it

for the mugs, it doesn't turn liquid...it just settles in the bottom of the mug, and it swirls around and shit and it looks like its liquid..then you just tip it back and inhale it, not into ya stomach or anything...to prepare it all you gotta do is stick a mug in the freezer and let it frost up...
    test
  20. MatchGhost

MatchGhost New Member

oh damn nice sounds cool
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.