wheres all the knife hitters at

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Chase Murda, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chase Murda

Chase Murda hostile enviroment

blunts
    pipes
    bongs
    papers
    dutches
    cans
    knife hitters
    test
  2. YayoMan.

YayoMan. FAT COCK up in my brain.

Never had the pleasure to have some oil or butter to do a knife hit with.
    test
  3. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

knife hits are iight....what yall know about hitting a lung????
    test
  4. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Whats a knife hit..
    test
  5. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

If this is what I think it is, then I do these ALL the time.

I call them blades, basically you heat up the two knives, i use butter knives, and i use a blowtortch or stove with coils...you get the knives red hot, and pick up a small ball of your weed with em, then press em together...you can either make a hitter by cuttin off the bottom of a water bottle, or just hold it close to your mouth and breath in, i definetly prefer the hitter...and you can do it with anything, oil, hash, pot...it works especially well if you aint got that much weed, cuz it doesn't take much to get you high, and you get absolutly ripped....

and yeah, lungs too, they are definetly the shit....I usually use the 2 litre bottles for em, I find them a little to harsh if you smoked that day, or have a sore throat or anything like that...they are definetly for fresh lungs..

anyone know about frozen mugs??
    test
  6. YayoMan.

YayoMan. FAT COCK up in my brain.

Mugs suck.
    test
  7. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

I dunno, I used to think so too...i don't like them during seshes, i like to hit a couple mugs just to start a sesh off....i always seem to get the best feeling high, maybe not the most high, but the best feeling high when i start with a nice mug...

its also a trip out to watch the smoke move around the mug...
    test
  8. Blackanese

i dont kno what a mug is....

we usually got them plastic bags from the vegtable section of food stores...and put them on two liters...fucking air tight ass shit there...but lungs are real hard....

knife hits are realdope tho
    test
  9. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

mugs are....

you take a mug, a big one...and freeze it so its all frosty....then you need to find something like, a hollowed out pen, or something like that...you roll a joint and stick it in the hollowed out pen so you got alot of room...like a big filter...then you light the joint and take a hit or two to get it going, then flip it around and put your mouth over the lit end and blow into the bottom of the mug...the smoke stays at the bottom and you just drink it like you would a beverage...

if that didnt make sence i'll try and explain it better..
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

we call it ''doin blades''

and i feel like a crack addict whilst doing them but man does it conserve ya weed or what, plus it gets ya superfucked.
    test
  11. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

^^^^ really???

huh... I may have to try this

never heard of these methods.
    test
  12. Blackanese

that mugg shit didnt make any sense...im still lost....knife hitts are tight tho snikka...try it
    test
  13. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

okay well...i'll try to explain it better cuz i really suggest people try it....all the hollowed out pen is for, is just to stick it on the end of the joint, so instead of being a smaller joint, its really long and you have lots of room to work with....you stick it on the end you hit from or put your lips around....then you take the frosty mug, and you put the end of the joint you hit from facing down into the mug, this is why the pen helps otherwise you'd have to roll a reallly long joint, so you stick it that end down, and the cherry facing up...and you stick your mouth over the cherry so the joint is pretty much in your mouth, and you blow, and the smoke will come out the other end of the joint and into the frosty mug, where it will stay...and then you just drink it..the hits are nice and cool and smooth to take and I always get a real nice high from em..

i suggest that if you do a couple of em, only one person serve the mugs up because the joints get sloppy..
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the cold air in the mug makes the smoke act like a liquid. WHils its cooled in the mug you can pour it like you would water.

shits tight but its more of a novelty, i wouldnt sit there and do a whole session like that.
    test
  15. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

^^i agree, i use them on special occasions really, and just to start seshes off....i like the cool feel to em...me and my buddys were actually fuckin around and we thought of mug shots...freeze 5 or 6 deep shot glasses and then take shots, it worked fairly well when we did it...

i got two tips for blades actually...

for the hooter, take the bottom off of a pop or water bottle, and instead of just throwing it out, keep it and punch holes in it, then fill the rest of the hooter up with ice cubes, and then wedge the bottom back in it so the ice stays in it, the hits are nice and cool and smooth to take, helps especially on big hits...

and also powerade bottles, the ones where you have to suck to get the powerade out, and if you knock it over nothin comes out...well they work really well, no smoke escapes from the hitter, but they also make each of your hits a massive inhale...
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yead dude blades conserve weed like crazy too, cuz you only need like 4 blades and your good and a blade is like equal to 1/10th of a G.
    test
  17. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

^^hell yeah, i got some weed that was so dense one time, used it all on blades...lasted so long...i was between jobs at the time too so it worked out perfect...dense weed on blades is just insane..
    test
  18. Ninja Kid

Ninja Kid AKA Jae Keeps

whats a lung, i herd that mentioned like 6 times. (yes i no its an organ in an animals body for all you smartasses)...
    test
  19. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

This makes no sense..how could this save weed over a bowl..
    test
  20. Blackanese

also called a "dry gravity"....u cut a 2 liter just like a gravity..make a gravity cap...but instead of water...u tape a bag at the end of the 2 liter...u push the bag all the way in...put weed in tha g cap...screw it on tightly...light herb....and pull the bag slowly out the bottle...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.