Where's all the battlers? Is text dead here too?

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Dawnguard, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

"...get a free hour..." is a common phrase. Means that you're busy doing things and that once you get some free time? Yeah you can do whatever else that's not as pressing as real life matters.

I know you lack the mental acuity to grasp the obvious, and your bars concretely bare out this fact...therefore I'll explain it for you. Prolly why you troll my threads pr threads that I post in, make snide comments and then flee any and every battle challenge I throw your way.
    test
  2. DethStryque

People are still doing it.
    test
  3. DethStryque

2 rounds 48 bars full on warfare and I will completely destroy you. Plus I'll set time limits on our drops to prevent extended drawn out waits for this battle. We agree on RWZ rules so we have a Voting Guideline so nobody can cheat, and votes are hella fast...5 minz tops via copy and paste categories and simply writing the name of the MC who the voter thinks won.

48 hours from sign in to dropped verse. Deth-CP-CP-Deth. That's the order. I'll destroy you.
    test
  4. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

The saying is when I have a second/minute, not hour lmao
    test
  5. Brown Jesus

:yesmasssa:
    test
  6. Brown Jesus

A million? lmao @ someone making a decade worth of continuos music. I'm dying @ how you sound exactly like Deth, though.
    test
  7. DethStryque

Never heard of Shogun until now. But if he--I presume Shogun's a "he"--sounds exactly like me? Then that means he'll smash you in a battle too.
    test
  8. DethStryque

Not always true. The saying is based upon an understanding that the time being quoted isn't exact; instead it refers to merely a window of time projected to be free at a certain point if all goes well. It could be less than an hour, more than an hour, exactly an hour...whatever. It could also be exactly as you stated...a second/minute. Which fits neatly into what I said because that's less than an hour.
    test
  9. DethStryque

Very well said. Agreed. Look forward to seeing your drops...
    test
  10. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

man yall cats gotta step outside man, u know its pussy out there right?
    test
  11. DethStryque

It's pussy outside?
    test
  12. Brown Jesus

:dead:
    test
  13. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

c'mon man. how about i speak proper english. There are females outside, they have pussies. You could be fucking, you could be really making music at the very least. You over here talkin like a duck ass clown tryina switch my slang up as an insult? you better do your research young boy. Please dont challenge me, i dont battle on here nor have i for years, the only purpose i even have to be on this forum is fantasy football and occasionally see if some old heads i know showed up, you remind me of a lot of us who started here 10 or so years ago, so im not hating, im trying to be real about this shit you look like a fuckin clown.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.