where were you when you first got into hip hop?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by withinthesoul, Sep 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

I personally don't remember but what I do remember is my sister buying me homebase by dj jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince, say what you will(no pun intended) but summertime was the summer's anthem.
    test
  2. knowmad

knowmad New Member

fucking ur mom in front of ur dad.
    test
  3. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

Quit making these stupid ass threads. I swear you're DaMayor's right hand man out there in Gayville.
    test
  4. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

If you have beef with DaMayor then why are you attacking me, is it cause you think you can get to me? I'm not being sarcastic I really want to know because my philosophy is if you think the thread is stupid why post?
    test
  5. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

so that you might stop making these stupid ass post.

duh
    test
  6. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

if it's related to hip hop in a hip hop related website, how is that stupid? did OkWeRdZ make a stupid post when he asked who's your favorite old school mc, apperently not since a lot of you are answering with ease. You all who are hating can't get to me I see you for what you are, pretentious clowns.
    test
  7. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

"where were you when you first got into hip hop?"

thats not a stupid question to ask

what were you expecting?

"well it was about 1:35 in the afternoon on August 3, 1990 and i was eating a peanut butter sandwich while...."

get the point yet
    test
  8. sksugfsmf

sksugfsmf New Member

That thread Awk made is so much different you retard. You're like "..how do you battle?" "..is this how you battle" and all these wack ass threads. Just stop, homo.
    test
  9. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

first off, when I asked the question for this thread I didn't ask for details I only asked for the circumstances and if your going to rip my head off just because YOU misunderstood what i meant then that's YOUR problem. Second, what you do think this thread is up for? it's so I didn't sound think a broken record on this board plus if I want to know how to battle I'm going to try to get so tips by those who are experienced if you know how to battle then shut the fucck up and be proud of it and like I said before if you think the post is stupid DON'T POST, what youu think your hard cause that's not how you developed and you think asking for help is lame? whatever it is you two are just a bunch of haters that were never given any reason to hate on me.
    test
  10. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

btw, how is my thread different than Awks? their both hip hop related and they both ask a question.
    test
  11. larcen

larcen New Member

that shit cracked me up

i saw the movie Above the Rim and 2pac's "pain" came up; got me hooked.
    test
  12. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

isnt eating a peanut butter sandwich a circumstance?

guess youll never get it...herb
    test
  13. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

Sinta, your the biggest follower I've seen lately, gang up on the new cause it's cool right? btw eating and sandwich is an action, should've thought of something better poser.
    test
  14. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

hehe poser, something a ignorant canadian would says. i dont follow, i correct.

so just wonder why i reply to your post because i usually only post when i have an opinion, rather positive or negative.

you wanna get schooled again i guess.

"well it was about 1:35 in the afternoon on August 3, 1990 and i was eating a peanut butter sandwich while watching some cartoons"

thats a circumstance, the "action" is part of the circumstance you moron.

first you ask where were we the first time we got into hip-hop.
    then all of a sudden it turns into whats the first hip-hop record we listened to? What are you bipolar or sumthin make up your mind.

now go suck on your mommas titties you new born.
    test
  15. withinthesoul

withinthesoul New Member

oh but you state a circumstance before did you, you only stated the "action" part of the circumstance and made that out to be the circumstance, and if you had read correctly you would have read that I typed that I didn't remember. Now just because I don't remember doesn't me the thread was changed to what was your first record, go suck on a cock cause YOU just got schooled bitch.

btw bi polar is a manic depressive illness so even if you used it just to show how my topic drastically changed you fucked up because as I said earlier just because I didn't remember doesn't mean the topic changed. Wait I'm canadien, so I guess the right thing to say is "you just got schooled eh?
    test
  16. Sin-Tax

Sin-Tax New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.