Where my bruvas at??!? The THICKNESS! (Wild Cherry)

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Bitch in pink is lovely, so is the last one.
    test
  2. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Yo, paste that myspace convo on here where I ripped your racist ass to shreedddzz.

Do it. Do it.
    test
  3. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

nice submits, dolla

my goooodnessss, do i love ice la fox

[youtube]YESNQe_7zmU[/youtube]
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

He was actually being s.arcastic. But seriously, when you type like that you look stupid.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

What you think has to happen for me to give a damn what YOU think?

Keep making music. That's the only time you worth a damn...
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

tell ya what, Mike: I'll post it in the spec. It's unnecessary here. I'll link to it it my sig along with the blog about it...
    test
  7. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

What is key to note here is the ass-to-waistsize ratio. In a discussion with Ghet recently, he presumed what this other 400 lb bohemoth white woman presumed with me: that we like fat women.

NO, WE LIKE FAT ASSES

If the woman is fat, and her ass is merely fat by association. We like thick asses, strong legs and slim in the waist. Now, slim in the waist does not always mean 24 inches. In fact, with a decent ass, that can't be good for the lumbar spine. No, but if ya waist is 30 inches, let's say. Then the ass must be 40 plus! No gut over the front of your pants like Ethan's wife.

You also need a shapely ass, it cannot just be a "big ass". There must be shape to it. Ethan's pic just shows a saggy ass. I argue that it isn't even a big one. It's just saggy for no reason. Just boney and sagging. Then a GUT. you cannot have that. That does not appeal to us.

What these saggy assed women can do is buy flattering jeans. In fact, I guarantee that no black man has ever said shit about Ethan's example if the girl was not wearing tight jeans to hold the ass up.

If you look at the video above, nothing is holding the ass up. That is nothing but GOD doin' that right there. THIS IS KEY!

Now, to recap:

1. Great ass to waist ratio is more important than the actual size of the ass. No one wants a huge ass on a 4'11" woman with a 22 inch waist, rush that hobbit to the hospital! Also, your Cameron Diazes and your whatsherface from that gay fireman movie are the exact opposite. Ass look like two bent elbows on a desk. Angular asses are the anti-christ. Baggy swimsuits are statutory violations of the ass. You cannot be built like a 13 year old boy and be sexy. A lot of y'all are cut out for Catholicism, I'm telling you.

2. Be in shape. If you are that thick, it's not going to be easy to have a six pack, but if I wanted to get with a girl with a muscular stomach, I'd just date a feminine lookin' wide receiver. No. All that muscle and broad shoulders is unnecessary. We want soft. We don't want fat and giggly guts, we don't want sagging breasts, we don't want Rasputia from Norbit. We want what's in the innitial post, and what's in this vid.

3. Color does not matter. My girl is about light as you can get without actually having a high credit score by default. Buffy the Body is darker. The thick women of my country are as black as the sides of the screen and beautiful.

So hopefully, y'all get the difference now. Ratio is key, take care of ya body. Face is optional. You needn't even HAVE a head.
    test
  8. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Thanks for the compliment, I've won you over as a fan.

But back to the topic, you try too hard. Stop it.
    test
  9. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i didnt want 2 spoil them with the goddess
    test
  10. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

The girls in these videos are perfect, but that chick you first posted nislanif...she's pretty big. When there's cottage cheese all over, it's just disgusting.
    test
  11. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

And what do you think YOU'RE doing? [dummy]
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Stating the obvious.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

so you up an old thread I made and talk about me to prove you're not trying too hard. You ever notice I don't engage you in conversation? All our exchanges have been you following me around for YEARS talkin' shit. Even to the extent of changing your name and leaving PM's in other people's accounts about me. It started when you were a kid, but you're a grown man. That's sad.

What would cause someone to do that?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.