where is this jay-z is a mason shit from?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Vulgar, Nov 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scribbles1188

scribbles1188 Well-Known Member

So the NWO is in to setting up rappers?
    You ever read Dr. York's writings? It's interesting, but it's crazy, he's from the 19th galaxy?!
    Look if Z York lives through his 135 year sentence I'll believe him, hell I'll believe you.
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol........give a bored white kid google and look what we get.......then you tube comes and fucks with all the idiots who can't read
    test
  3. Troy

Troy New Member

nas might be one...

"and if I'm on the run from the law, there's lodges all across the nation..."
    test
  4. Corporate Gifts

Corporate Gifts New Member

You know that "new" song that jay-z released well if you do then do you know who did the original artist who wrote the beginning because I heard it on the radio and its "old" school I guess so ,...........thanks
    test
  5. Jouser Prior

Jouser Prior New Member

Who cares if jay z is a mason lol. And masons dont run shit, i got friends that are prince hall masons and regular masons and they are just normal dudes and arent rich or elite or nothing. They are like mechanics and bartenders and just dudes making a normal living, they just happen to be masons. Also I dont see nothing wrong with masons all it is is like a club or some shit basically the only real requirment to join is you have to believe in a god, any god. Which I think is a cool thing about it, its people from all religions getting together and chillin and drinkin and not arguing about whos religion is right.

If you believe masons control the world and all that nwo conspiracy shit, your a wacko. People been talking talking about this shit since like the early 1900s and i see no evidence of it lol.
    test
  6. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

^ This dude is probably the Worshipful Master of his Grand Lodge, making bank and controlling all sorts of important shit.

Tsk tsk. I will not be so easily bamboozled.
    test
  7. Jouser Prior

Jouser Prior New Member

oh fuck! you figured me out! but really though, I cant be a mason, I don't believe in any god :). What I said is pretty true though, all the masons Ive known and met are just average people making average money and I'm sure there are some wealthyass people that are masons too, but none i personally know.
    test
  8. Jouser Prior

Jouser Prior New Member

The oto are faggots and fuck eachother in the ass. They also make cakes outta menstrual blood and eat them. Nah but really, I donno if thats true, just what I heard. I do know aleister crowley took over the oto and that dude was a weirdo. I agree with you on all your mason comments in this thread though, its just simply a club where people from all walks of life and religions can meet and be equal or "on the level" or whatever the term is.
    test
  9. twdIDescipleI

twdIDescipleI New Member

wow
    test
  10. Higher Learning

Higher Learning Top Floor Gettin Brain

every1 think they a mason... smh...
    test
  11. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

Craig Mack was a mason too, thats why Diddy dropped him from Bad Boy
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

hahaa

this shit krazy

but i dont give a fucc

they even doubted jesus

hiphop is exposing the government
    test
  13. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

no hate meant here, but before people go runnin they mouths off they should maybe educate themselves a little.
    Just sayin..
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lucy baby, elaborate please...
    test
  15. Break_Bread

Break_Bread *TheTwinkleInUrGirlsEye*

that's cuz u only kno the ones who are no body & when ur that low in it, ya its really not much at all.

But there WAY higher dudes in it. And WAY higher meaning & movements that what ur tryin to portray/know.

So basically if what ur sayin is the thruth too you, ur a peaon there. But don't worry cuz even Jay-z would be concidered a peaon in Mason terms.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.