where is there no weed??

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by toquiktahandle, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

Well,,,, you just keep blowing fags, and wearing tight shirts, and being homo-thug,,,, it seems to be working out for you. jism
    test
  2. The Militant

The Militant New Member

yeh its some good shit
    test
  3. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

lol @ blowing fags
    test
  4. Phalse Hope

Phalse Hope im just passing time

so you say.
    wanna blow a cig?
    make some sense.
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

well he didnt wanna say 'smoke a fag' cos it might mean he'd get shot lol
    test
  6. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

The Brittish are comming!! the Brittish are comming!! Hey, I'm from Boston, Lets have a tea party!!!!! Fags,, umm,, I mean cigarettes. Are you guys still bitter about that whole revoloution thing?
    test
  7. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol youre from BOSTON and your making fun of london? what the fuck lol

isnt boston just full of fat computer nerds that are mad that nirvana stole their bands lyrics?
    test
  8. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

im baffled at how people can say europe dont hvae any weed.

amsterdam fools.

europe has some of the best weed period
    test
  9. The Militant

The Militant New Member

most of the best weed originated in the middle east and asia
    test
  10. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

I wasn't making fun of london,, I was making fun of YOU.... lmfao@U

I don't think I understand that one... eh well, at least we have good teeth.

(to get back on topic) There's no weed in Europe???? the shits all over the place.
    test
  11. The Militant

The Militant New Member

well if youre making fun of me then ur making fun of london cos i act how people from london are you dumb shit

and boston is just a pussy place thats all... the only thing to come out of boston is grunge bands thats IT. so you can wrap your good teeth around my dick bitch
    test
  12. BlueberrySmoke

BlueberrySmoke Best Slacker Alive

The Only Weed Belize has is regs

Also this kid just got back from africa and said he smoked like a half ounce out there of sticky african bud
    test
  13. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

No,,, I know people from london, they're not tools like you. I bet people from london are embarased that you're from the same country as them, your family probably tells people you were adopted, and if they can help it, they probably deny knowing you.

Yeah,,, Boston is real pussy,, walk around Roxbury or Dorchester after sunset talking that shit,, and watch how quick you get fucked.

And nothing comes out of Boston,, right,, I thought boston sport teams just won the world series, and the superbowl this year,, hmm maybe I'm wrong. And didn't JFK come from boston,, he was only president, I guess that ain't that important. Grunge bands huh? what fucking grunge bands? you retard. what about made men, crumb snatcha, Benzino etc... Aerosmith,, no they never did ANYTHING important for the music buisness. Mark Whalberg, George Clooney, Ben Afflec, Matt Damon, Denis Leary,,, none of them were from boston. Harvard,, Thats not the most prestigious school in the world is it?? Lets talk wrestling and boxing,, Jon Ruiz,, Heavy weight champ, HHH Heavy weight champ for over a year, they're both from boston,, what about the celtics,, they owned basket ball in the 80's. The Bruins kickes all types of ass too.

What does England have besides Monty Python, bad food, and a history of getting their asses kicked in Boston. Wait,, the movie Snatch was cool,, I'll give you that one. You still lick nuts tho.

Blueberry,,, what part of africa?
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

i would stroll through the worst part of boston and shit would NOT happen

but damn you are a fucking boston cheerleader

OOOH THE PRESIDENT WAS FROM BOSTON who gives a fuck... you think just got a bunch of snobs went to private school there it makes you into a man?

man who the fuck wants to hear your mid term essays about boston anyway you fucking retard we know you had to visit the library 4 times to get all that info. damn youre a nerd... 'lets talk about wrestling' lol you can save that for the lunch hall dickbreath
    test
  15. Phalse Hope

Phalse Hope im just passing time

and a history of controlling one of the largest empires the world has ever seen?
    theres no point arguing with you.
    ignorant bastard.
    test
  16. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

You two need to lay off the drugs, and quit taking an internet message board so seriously. Besides Militant's the one saying shit that don't make any sence,, you said boston never has had shit but grunge bands, I proved you wrong,, sorry it pissed you off. You never make any sence,, even in the mids are mids thread you sound like an idiot.

I'm a nerd? You're the one trying to sound tough and start fights through your computer, well if that makes you feel cool, keep it coming, I'm grown, I can take it. So now you can go put the kettel on, blow a fag, and have a nice day. cheeri o'
    test
  17. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

No, actually you sound like the idiot.

Take the internet message board so seriously? What are you fucking stupid?

You just made like five 1-3 paragraph replies to defend or should I say "talk shit" because England terminology is different than ours.

You must be like 14-16 years old.. and fuck Boston.. Boston can suck my fucking dick you piece of shit.
    test
  18. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

IE alaskas above bc....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.