where is there no weed??

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by toquiktahandle, Jun 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toquiktahandle

toquiktahandle New Member

Iowa, there must be but how good can it be
    England, don't they just got hash
    Antartica, someone must've smoke weed there
    Asia, they got weed there?
    Africa, is there weed there i Know Morroco got hash

Ayone know?
    test
  2. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Russia aint got bud worth shit
    test
  3. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

I bet Iceland got no weed... neither does Greenland... hehe
    test
  4. Ice Fluid

Ice Fluid Flow with the Fluid.

I heard (seriously) that theres really good bud in Alaska...
    test
  5. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

What about that island where weed is punishable by death?

Some surfer girl from the US got caught with weed and is about to face the firing squad.
    test
  6. SeanOMatic

SeanOMatic New Member

Alaska has some BOMB weed!
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Iowa isnt bad
    test
  8. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

In Puerto Rico there is weed,, but it aint verry good,, and the prices are all fucked up, they don't have nicks, dimes, and twins, they got $6 sacks, and $8 sacks, and the dealers put wierd little stickers on the bags to show that is their product,, but the dude that sells the bags with the grinch on them got dro, you can get a small capsul(like you would find in a gumball machine) of dro and a bag of reg for $15.

I had a hard time getting trees in Virginia Beach a few years back too,,, I tried every thing, I even went to a high school at lunch time and couldn't get shit.
    test
  9. justbov

justbov great

lol @ goin to high school. but i never have hard time for green in NE ohio. i bet it'd b hard to get buds on the moon...you kno?
    test
  10. Threshhold of intel

Threshhold of intel cleveland is the city...

never a hard time up here fam....we got plentiful weed
    test
  11. SeanOMatic

SeanOMatic New Member

I tried to score weed in San Francisco and the second person I asked had it. On the flip side, once I was in the town of Nokomis, Illinois. For all I know, some 14 year old is still looking for some weed for me...
    test
  12. Pent uP

"Alaskan Thunderfuck" is the name of this one bud, and i dont know if it really originated in alaska, but if it did, you are CORRECT my dear sir
    test
  13. MisterRock

MisterRock Fah Cure Momz

^ it can from alaska

that shit had major potenial .. but it was just a HIGH MID

there is no weed or barely any in EUROPE and HUNGRY etc
    most all of those european country just be smokin on HASH
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i bet everywhere has weed, the only thing that varies is prices.....in places you dont think has weed has either extremely rediculous high pricing, or rediculously bad quality shit.....
    test
  15. Pent uP

^^choice number two usually

and thunderfuck = hi mid? i give it a low-high really
    test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

man what the fuck are you talking about england dont have weed man, whoever told you that just cant get none...

only kids and whitetrash smoke hash in england cos its made from boot polish and shit (mostly imported from morroco and shit) that shit got like windex and shit in it to make you high, its dangerous as fuck and id never smoke it

most people i know in england smoke nothing but skunk. man id never seen bud with seeds in it before i went to america man i swear. here all the skunk is exactly what its supposed to be... unpollenated female buds.. that means you can buy your shit and break it up and throw the whole thing in your joint and youll know it wont have seeds in it simple as that man.

but when i went to america damn man, my mate gave me an 8th and i saw up rolled a joint and shit i didnt even get high... i put half a marlboro fag in it tho and that had me buzzin cos i only smoke tobacco in my joints lol

then i find out theres like this whole class system and shit in america of weed man and even the BEST weed there got seeds in it what the fuck is up with that... so my mates mate got some of that really expensive hydro shit and it was just like the average shit we get here in the uk man

its because in america they are real hard on growing and shit... here fucking most the weed is homegrown and everyone knows what they are doing man... you can get caught growing weed here and you wont even get shit, youll get a WARNING man
    test
  17. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

Bwahahhahahhaha ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahaaaa lol, lmao, roflmfao, he said a marlboro fag, ahahahahahhahahahhaaa,,, wait, wait, wait,, so when you are gonna ask your "mate" If he wants to go have a ciggarette,,, do you say "wanna go blow a fag?" ,,lol,, his mates,, his mates mate, ahahahhahahahaahahhhaaa,, hey yo Ali G, RESPECK.
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

for you to say that is about as cool as me to say 'jahhah4msetklhjlhah look a ne.gro... can you polish my shoes... ahahahahahahah can you do any tricks? why dont you sing me the blues tom hahahahaha look hes wearing a t-shirt that goes down to his knees like a bitch in a summer skirt. what are you up to... "chillin"? with your "homies"? i hope you dont "pop a cap in my ass" etc

you can try and make fun if you want but the truth of the matter is that most british people speak that way if its how they grew up... but nearly all americans try to speak that way because they want to be like their favorite black celebrity.

i live right next door to where ali g claims btw lol people think hes a pussy but he actually rolls deep
    test
  19. Galatar

Galatar New Member

dont know about eastern europe but western europe has some good weed. i live in germany and used to live in england and weed there is from extremely good quality as a lot comes straight from the netherlands.
    in southern france and spain they have a lot of hash but amazing quality straight from morroco. even in krete were i just was on a holiday they have weed but it was the first time EVER i saw seeds in my weed...
    test
  20. fiktion

fiktion *******

what the fuck is weed
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.