where is my god daam snocap?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Klas~Sick, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

how many yall tried this stuff? man, i fuckin love it. its too badi cant get it anymore :( .
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Snocap is a multi-faceted B2B digital music distributor which authenticates and re-liscences digital music while also providing white labeling services.

that snocap?

never even heard of it till you mentioned it.
    test
  3. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

daam, this stuff must be under-thefuckoffuck-ground weed. i got it off this guy who sells a lotta drugs. hes so daam good at it he has plenty of leftovers, sometimes smokes out his customers. smoked me out a few times, dudes cool, just that hes in college and lives w/ dormates and he got new ones and theyre afraid when pple come over and buy stuff, theyd steal the dormates belongings, so he had to stop sellin. and hewas the only one that sold SNOCAP that i know.

how fucked up is this shit. i look it up on google and theres nothin the first page. that alone means this weed is rare. fuck, when chris rock said no one would ever suck dick for weed, i might have to put that fact to rest ;) . i keed, but i miss snocap.
    test
  4. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

^ wtf, you gay
    test
  5. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

well i finally got my snocap. one of my guys at work was able to get me some from a club. the shit is really dry, i hope i just got lucky on that one cuz the person who used to gimme my snocap always sold it wet, ALWAYS! but this was strong as hell, and thats good, but it wont take me a lotta hits to stay high.
    test
  6. TheBlueApe

TheBlueApe New Member

I always thought "snow cap" was when you put coke on top of a bowl of trees?
    test
  7. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

i dunno, i dont do anything but weed. well, i got the stuff, i dunno maybe i was smokin smoethin else when i thought i was smokin snocap cuz the stuff i got right now aint wat i expected.

the person i used to get snocap from was very good and his stuff was always wet, never dry. had good quality, didnt have to take many hits to stay high. im new to weed so its good
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

dunno if i got my info right, its hard as fuck to get the actual story on some cuts...

from what i remember its a Cali cut... i've heard various rumors that i havent been able to confirm yet..

somebody said that the guy was trying to make a commercial TW hybrid.. however the guy got busted b4 he could mass produce the strain..

dunno if this is true but it does smell like TW..

i dunno if i smoked the actual stuff... ive had various people give me "snowcaps" but i dont have something to compare it too.. i have some right now but i dunno if its legit.. looks differnt from the other batch i got.. they got similiar taste though.. one could be indoor and the other outdoor.. i dunno..

light green, lots of trichs, not to many hairs( i think)... the taste is what makes this strain.. its got that lime, minty, pinesol, sour like taste

"alpine skunk" thats how somebody else described it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.