Where in the Quran does it tell you who Yeshua's father was?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no muslim has ever admit to this sexual union, lol.

i'm pretty sure mary was a nun, right, she was chaste and untouched?

we don't believe god is the father of jesus, we believe god said "be", and so it was, he is god.

anyway, as for the terrorism campaign, why not ask your fellow crusaders, they're experienced enough.

:numaan:
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I replying to Payback.
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Except that Mary's father was Joachim, not Heli. I don't dispute that the two genealogies contradict one another, that's not an issue for me to try to explain because I don't believe the Bible is inerrant like you. Both genealogies pertain to Joseph, and both the Bible and cultural context shows this explicitly. But nothing I point out will change your mind on this.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

That's mentioned in The apocryphal writings known as the Protoevangelium of James the Lesser that was written by an unknown author.

Heli is the father of Mary according to M’Clintock and Strong’s Cyclopaedia (1881, Vol. III, p. 774
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

they don't
    They believe in immaculate conception as well.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

did not read thread...just dropping in to say SHALOM Alias, Shalom brother and everyone else.
    test
  7. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

So the God who created the world somehow cannot begat Jesus through Mary. He didn't need a woman to create Adam or to create Eve. Whether you believe it true or not there's no reason God couldn't create Jesus through Mary. People always try to say he couldn't to try and belittle who Jesus is. But if God is God of the world as the bible says he is than limiting what God can do
    test