Where does the best bud come from (besides cali)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Jordan Black, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

lol and the cookie for winning answer goes to toker with his first post: Quality Growers

ppl mentioning canada and BC, its southern BC only

S Rain, yer overlooking a few things . . . things like outdoor . . . ppl who do flip flops . . . cant do that just anywhere, some places have good environments for that sorta thing.

and volume, yer state produces what . . 500 lbs a year? get outta here with that mom n pop bullshit, multiply that by 1000 and you maybe have cali's production . . . kinda leaves a lot of room for better growers to produce better bud to establish a better name . . . now im not sayin the stuff you got/get was/is lower quality . . . just not everyone will have the luxury you got.

if all the growers in cali up n moved to texas you can bet yer ass cali's name would die out . . . whats toker is tryna communicate to you is the importance of the ppl doin it.

take utah for instance (thats the mormon state right?), its known for its mormonism despite that fact theres lots of mormons everywhre, some probly more devoute then most of the ppl in utah, but becasue that where they all congregate it has the name . . . make sense?

another example, take an AK for example, most militaries have their own version of an AK and the parts are usually interchangeable from one model to the next, but you can bet yer ass one perticular version of the gun is goin to be better, for w/e reason, then any other version
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

BC
    California
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

kentucky n the southern appalachian areas produce more than the NE
    test
  4. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

lmao & production numbers like people actually know how much gets pushed. i know people that deal 500+ lbs every week, stupid statement.

and yes, people here make their own variations of shit, just like anywhere else. and they know what they're doing, just cuz they may not send it out across the world, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

if you're ever in the east coast, just set a place, we'll bring our own respective buds and can see if one gets you higher than the other.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Dam 500lbs a week.......thru San Diego we get that an Hr!!!!! hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  6. SiFu

But seriously.....your homie does 500lbs a week, what he grows 500lbs a week in your state, or has enough set ups to grow 500lbs a week in your state and slang it aswell!?!? Dam, thats one HUGE fucking operation and if he's really your homie your shouldnt be putting that out there hahahaha

Get fucking real homie, you know you dont know anyone pushing 500lbs a week, thats the dumbest fucking statement I've ever heard on this forum, and flacco posts here hahahaha

EVEN if it was a fact that the homie was pushing that much, I bet he just the middleman taking product from a grower OUTSIDE of the state he's in.....shit....I'm just thinking, 500lbs a week, on a regular basis, means you got nuff grow houses consistantly shedding buds........or some HUGE outdoor op that doesnt get spotted by planes and shit hahahaha....thats like 230kilos......hahahaha

that just shows how full of shit you are, your homie does 230k's a week......hahahahahaha I just cant stop laughing at that hahahaha Maybe if you said 10k's a week or 22lbs I might of believed you, but 230 a week!?!?! hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  7. toker

haha kids these days

making up shit doesnt get u anywhere.. if anything all your doing is putting a target on your head..

lets talk numbers...i mean 2000+ lbs a month.. so thats roughly 24k lbs a yr.. depends where u at but lbs run around i would say 3-4k.. using an avg of 3.5k per lb u come out to 84million.. lmao wtf u doin on the net when u got that kinda fedi.. but lets no kid ourselves..

hell u cant even do those type of numbers in the NE... only way to pull off that is with a huge outdoor op.. and everybody knows u cant do those in the shitty northeast weather.. just like how canada and northern europe cant...

but then again u guys import a large amount of weight from canada and florida/appa area..

for shits an giggles lets assume this was all true.. theres another thing that growers prob only realize.. when u talking huge amounts of weight your talking about commersh.. u know crappy quality strains.. little to no cure time.. lots of times its cut to early, kiefed... all the good stuff

BTW growers already had a little get together to sample.. a cali boy took the crown....

but thats a given.. u niggas is lightweight.. why even mention us when the NE cant even see canada, others parts of the US like the pnw, KY n the SE, the dam', spain, etc....

now stop bitin the hand that feeds u
    test
  8. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

eh, i misread produce and understood is as just selling. any grower that has any common sense would never state that they grow x amount, let alone any amount. so nobody will ever know any states production levels. and comparing CT to CA is like comparing a miata to an explorer. obviously a state that is about 4-5 times bigger than another will produce 4-5 times as much of a product. especially when that state doesn't have any season besides summer.

and yeah, cali influences what people smoke, just like cali was influenced by mexico, hawaii, canada, etc. etc. etc. cali growers got their seeds from someone didn't they? yeah they did. and just because someone gets their seeds from someone else, doesn't mean they are incapable of cross-breeding and creating a new product, or even creating a better clone of the seed they originally bought.

your arguments are retarded guys, hope you know that.
    test
  9. toker

S rain do u have any knowledge of MJ history as far as cultivating lines??

if not why do u continue??

i mean do u know anything about the originals strains prior to hybrids???

or are u just some kid speakin out his ass????

i think the latter
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

u can grow weed in bc all year round
    test
  11. SiFu

Although a difference in producing and selling, 500+lbs a WEEK is fucking ridiculous to even attempt to say you know someone who does that much hahahaha seriously homie, you know someone who does 230kilos a week!?!?

PEACE
    test
  12. kyqrox

kyqrox New Member

the west coast period...from washington down to mexico
    test
  13. liquid`acid

you . . . you kidden right? . . . . cant do outdoor in canada? the area im from has special task forces put together from the surrounding area to raid all the outdoor

last summer an area just out of town had 30,000 plants taken in a 2-3 week time span . . . . . and that doesnt even come close to touching on whats happenin in the area. the cops are so busy tryna fuck up as many ppl as possible they dont even do it legally, they rip the plants out, take em in a net with a chopper, cut up the water line n leave . . . but almost no one get charged cuz they dont have time.

n thats just OD, not flip flops n green house . . . . we got maaaad OD in BC and we produce enough to drop the market price of everything, -$500 in three provinces.

whaaat?!? you mean indo? everyone can do that.

smh @ someone on here even tryna claim they kno someone who knos someone who knos a guy who deals with 500lbs . . . . if you were even remotly connected to somthen like that youd keep yer mouth shut n yer fingers still about it.

i doubt you even kno what that much pot looks like, youd prolly cream yer jeans if you saw it.

ppl who deal with pot in k's keep it from everyone, even friends . . . you dont even hint at it to anyone but yer partner (dont even think of claimen).

examle: some ppl i went to school with got caught on the wrong side of the border with 100k's, only reason i found out and can talk about it is cuz they got caught. befor that i thought they were just some pettey X n blow dealers . . . why did i think that? cuz they didnt tell anyone . . . not even the rest of their crew
    test
  14. toker

i shoulda i explained myself better

canada can do outdoors grows but like other places in the northern hemispehere they will eventually run into the winter/frost.. because of this the canadians/euros have been workin strains that finish early before the frost sets in..

u will probably never see pure equatorial(sp) sativas there because the long flowering times 3-5 months.. which is why i question the HAZE in NY..

now other guy was claiming his people move 2k lbs a month.. only way to do this is with an outdoor op unless u own your own town.. ( i dont think S rain realizes just how many houses u would need to pull that much weight)

well eventually his ppl would run into winter and that would throw a wrench into the grow op.. so there is no way to continually pull off 500lbs a week..

but it doesnt matter cus S rain was lying
    test
  15. liquid`acid

ah yes, i see what you mean, wierd thing is we do get strain done outdoor that take 5 months to flower, but ppl will start it indoor then move it out late march early april so it can still have 6-7 months outside . . . thats mostly just done by ppl who wanna have somthen diff avail at the end of the season, ppl dont rely on it for mass cash cuz a leate/early cold snap can mess things up like you mentioned . . . i bet doin it all outside would be awsome, must get a way hardier plant.

and if yer buyers are nubs (most city ppl) and you dont mention that the purple is from frost they assume its some dank purple shit.

i dont think S rain knos about the lb per light standard give or take a qp depending on grower n strain. maybe dudes buddy just has the ultimate basment thats more like an underground cavern with 200 generators running it all.
    test
  16. toker

word.. people do it both ways.. start them outdoors an finish them inside.. or just veg them inside an toss them outside to flower

but this doesnt always work.. S rain assumed any stain can be ran anywhere.. im not to sure..ive seen people mention the fact that certain strain dont react to indoor artificial lights.. i think its some of the equatorial strain since they get so much light by the equator

now if that is true then certain places wouldnt be able to reproduce certain strains..

but i doubt most of us have access to these pure line anyways so it really donesnt matter haha...
    test
  17. liquid`acid

wow, ive never heard of start outside n finish inside

ive heard of a couple outside strains that dont do well inside too, they produce but a good grower can only get like hp per light so its jsut a bunch of bs for nothin. i think part of it is the natural envionment causing the plant to put more effort into growth and staying alive, stressing it out and making it stronger.
    test
  18. toker

^^^

yea i know some crew workin on an outdoor strain that wont really work indoors.. its a strain from lebanon i believe

heres a description of another outdoor strain.. tryna get hooked up with it.

A pure, unworked landrace from Ghana, an extreme equatorial sativa that grows into a huge bush with crazy branching and grows many tiny foxtails, unworkable indoors as even a very large plant will give minimal yield, but the buds carry a lot of resin and potency with a heart-pounding uplifting high, flower time is around 20 weeks. The taste is earthy and rich, complex like the high, a very fine sativa experience indeed.

^^^ hahaha

i always be tryna fuck with shit from other countries..

that african herb aint for the weak though...

its all bout that cob
    test
  19. liquid`acid

^^man shit sounds good, and their description of how it grows reminds me of white grizzly that shit grows into fucken trees
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.