Where does the best bud come from (besides cali)

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Jordan Black, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

i just don't believe you guys get better weed than everyone else. trust me when i say the shit i get is just as potent as anything you're buyin from cali, and it's all homegrown here too. where they get their seeds from - amsterdam, ny, cali, wherever isn't any of my concern. just the product that comes from it.
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

why would i take your word when ive seen/heard more than enough to show differnt? there very well could be a select group of ppl in eastcoast cities with these strains.. in fact there are.. but their numbers are dwarfed by the number of kats in cali with it.. and i know u kats dont run with any of them..

that said there are dutch strains that are equally impressive in their own ways that are everywhere.. super silver haze, sensi star, jack herer, kali mist, blueberry family, etc.. but like everything else it about the right phenos/cuts

no doubt.. i dont think your informed enough to discuss such topics anways..

the source is a huge factor btw... if 15 stores offer their own version of a product wont there be a difference in quality?? same thing here..
    test
  3. Seneca

Seneca edgeknowl

Speaking from a perspective with felonies to prove my love of weed, I live in Oregon & when the homegrown from Oregon & Canada runs out we get the Cali weed out here so we don't run out & it looks beautiful but it ain't nearly as potent as homegrown from Oregon or Canada.

I'm originally from Atlanta, GA, used to travel a lot too & I haven't had anything come close to what I've had here.
    test
  4. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

lol i kno of a couple dudes that moved to cali from like the south or east or sumthin and when they went back home they took some of the bud they were gettin in cali.. they came back tellin stories of foos fallin asleep half way thru the blunt lol
    test
  5. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

Strawberry Cough
    Breeder: Kyle Kushman/Dutch Passion
    Discovered by Kyle Kushman in Connecticut from an amateur breeder friend’s random Strawberry Fields/Haze cross, Strawberry Cough has quickly attained legendary status. Unique and delicious, The Cough leaves a pleasing incense-like smell behind in the room where it’s smoked. Those in the know recognize its hazy sweet scent immediately. Strawberry Cough is another clone-only strain, but a version is available from Dutch Passion in Amsterdam. Reservoir Seeds is working with an original mother as well, so we can expect to see more quality seeds of this special variety soon.

hi, i was buying direct from the grower. your buddy kyle kushman was supplying me with strawberry cough for the better part of a year.

i just wanted to find that so that you could shut your mouth finally. just cuz i post here, doesn't mean in previous years i wasn't pushin weight or getting direct from the growers.
    test
  6. toker

lol..

u dont know kushman..
    but thanks anyways

whats next u gonna say u supplied the whole eastcoast

BTW why are u jumping into arguments when u arent educated on the subject?? u really think your opinion matters?? u really think ima take your word over growers??? haha

fuck rez... pos hack
    test
  7. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

yarrrr, nobody's ever done anything related to weed in their life. they've never sold! i know people on the internet because i'm the best and they're not! how could someone possibly know more than me about weed! i've done it all and smoked it all and live in california, so that automatically makes me the authority on the subject!!!!

keep tellin yourself that, and i'll agree with you. i obviously don't know anything. i've never smoked weed. i've never pushed. i've never seen anything better than dirt.

you're right.
    test
  8. toker

i never said u didnt sell kid.. . not like it proves anything

i said u dont know KK

but u are right about u not knowing anything about the plant

thats why u cant post up the shit the northeast did.. u niggas use have to rely on the dutch, canadians, florida, an california

doesnt matter... Cali has already been crowned..
    test
  9. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

yarr, i don't know anything about the plant except that for the better part of a year, i was selling it direct from the grower. i do know that it was strawberry cough, and i do know that it got you fuckin high as hell.

what do you want me to post about the northeast? sorry we have winters here and can't grow year-round. but when people do grow, it's instantly noticed. a few major strains > a million shitty strains.
    test
  10. toker

^^ all u have mentioned is strawberry cough lol

do u even know how much shit CA has done???

original haze
    skunk 1
    trainwreck
    afghooey
    og kush
    bubba kush
    catpiss
    hogsbreath
    p91
    big sur hollyweed
    erkle, grandaddy purple, mendo purps, grape ape, gods gift
    green crack

lets look at a quote from a legend
    "Pure lines have always taken a front seat in my program regarding my own time management however when something good comes along I certainly do collect. This collection represents decades of freeing the good ones out of the vaults of the oldtimers."
    "A mix of mostly hybrid seeds containing cannabis originally from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Korea, Mexico, Jamaica, Africa, India, Thailand, & Thai based Hawaiian genetics in no particular order. I made this mix up from various sources of cannabis grown in Mendocino County from the mid 70's through the 90's. You'll not find any Dutch hybrids in there as they were purposely avoided during collection. This is what Mendo used to be- a flashback if you will. Some of the seeds in there are very old, please use extra care when sprouting."

^^^^ notice the most important part.. NO WATERED DOWN DUTCH CRAP

-----------
    "Almost all of the Dutch varieties contain germ plasm from one or more of the founding genetic building blocks brought from North America. Cultivars such as Original Haze, Hindu Kush, Afghani No. 1, and Skunk No. 1 were established in California before their seeds were taken to the Netherlands in the early 1980s. As these cultivars were relatively stable seed varieties, breeders had a greater chance of selecting a favorable male plant as a pollen source for breeding. Cultivars such as Northern Lights, Big Bud, Hash Plant, and G-13 went to the Netherlands from the Pacific Northwest as rooted female cuttings. There were never males of these varieties, and, therefore, commercial seeds were all made by crosses with a male of a different variety such as Skunk No. 1, or more rarely by masculinizing a female cutting to produce pollen for self-pollinating. " - RC CLARKE

see the first lines... CALIFORNIA GAVE THE DUTCH their breeding lines along with our northern brothers (oregon n wash)

dunno why people like to bite the hand that feeds them.. just think where u kats would be if CA didnt do that.. u would probably be smoking stress
    test
  11. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

california is the only state never to use dutch.

right.

they're the only ones.

i'm glad the "legend" (is smoking & collecting weed for a long time considered cool?) harvested a bunch of non-dutch seeds. what's your point? sayin the NE only gets dutch shit?

ok.
    test
  12. toker

damn u kids are fuckin stupid

do u know what strawberry cough is???

a haze hybrid.. haze came from california

an yea for the most part that shit in NE either came via california + pnw, the dutch, or canadians..

unless u can start naming strains that didnt use Original Haze, Hindu Kush, Afghani No. 1, and Skunk No. 1, Northern Lights, Big Bud, Hash Plant, and G-13

do u not understand what buildin blocks are??? most dutch strains are made up of strains from here.. shit most strains are made up of the same old lines..

what landraces did the NE area bring about or use???

one these days youll figure out when to shut up an listen to people with more knowledge than you.. til then you look like a fool
    test
  13. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

so then where did the people in cali get their strains from? mexico, hawaii, etc. etc.? cali isn't the best.

and the only person that looks like a fool is the person that spends their time researching weed, it's origins, it's strains, etc.

unless you're gettin paid to do this research, it's an absolute waste of time and memory use.
    test
  14. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Canada (British Columbia to be specific).. anything else is LIES!!!
    test
  15. toker

lol

nice way of backing into a corner

BTW the only fool is you.. how u gonna start an argument and not even have any facts to support your bullshit???

now go back to school and take some logic classes.. u suck at forming arguments
    test
  16. S. Rain

S. Rain New Member

"cali isn't the best because i get the same shit here that you do there"

that was the argument. you started complaining about where the strands originated and all that bullshit. so you went to origination, whereas i was answering the question at hand. where does the best bud come from.

not where did the bud's strands originate
    not where does the best bud get its beginnings
    not who collects the best buds
    not who uses dutch strands or anything like that

"where does the best bud come from"

blanket question. nothing deeper than that. and a simple answer is - i get the same bud you do, regardless of where the seed came from, where it was grown and distributed was here, not cali, and it's just as good as anything grown in cali. hence, i don't believe cali has the best weed, people get the same shit from east-west coast.

learn to read.
    test
  17. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Copies are never as good as the originals......works for clothes, purses, colognes and weed!!!

Just coz someone got a seed from somewhere doesnt mean their state is now on the same level as the originator.

If people in one state dont have the means to create their own lines and strains what makes you think they know how to grow the best weed either!!??!?

The fact a few places treat it as a science, and not just 'its weed fuck getting all that knowledge about it'.......means those places have a higher chance of growing better buds....even in Cali not everyone gets the best buds, people get seeds and try to grow their own shit all the time, just coz they get a crop it doesnt mean that crop is on the same level as the crop the originator would grow.......

I always see the same 5 names, B.C Canada, California (northern cali to be more precise) and Washington/Oregon, Holland......I NEVER heard of NY, or Virgina or anything like that mentioned as weed spots.....obviously you can get good weed from anywhere with the right connections, thats not what this is about.....this is about where is the best place to go to get the best weed.....and the answer to that question is no NorthEast USA hahahaha

PEACE
    test
  18. toker

when u present a argument u usually provide some type of proof or evidence to support that theory.. u just dropped a bunch of opinions.. how do u know u get the same shit as Californians??? u dont even know what a PHENO IS.. just cus its the same name dont mean its the same..

even if people on the NE have some of the strains its nowhere near as abundant as it is in CA..

this is proof CALI's greatness.. my state actually has a say in what people are smoking around the world... look at how many people we have affected..

the DUTCH probably sell the most seeds.. MOST of their strains came FROM CALI! or have the genetic makeup of stuff from cali or pnw.. they basically push our products

secondly most dutch companies watered down the strains CA sent them.. thats one of the biggest reason why people dont like the dutch and why people are always lookin to CA.. we have pure lines or the closest thing to pure landraces/heirlooms.. ca gots the best breeding material.. but u kids dont know about those strains

lol all u doing is digging yourself a deeper hole.. AGAIN NOT ALL STRAINS ARE THE SAME.. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN HEAD..

GHS AND MNS BOTH SELL SUPER SILVER HAZE SEEDS.. NOW TO IDIOTS LIKE YOURSELF THEY MIGHT SEEM THE SAME BUT THEY ARENT.. ONES COMPANIES PRODUCT IS A LOT BETTER..

SORT OF HOW THERES A BILLION FAST FOOD JOINTS THAT SELL BURGERS BUT ARENT ALL THE SAME QUALITY OR ANY OTHER DAMN PRODUCT

IM DONE WITH YOU CUS U AINT WORTH MY TIME.. JUST ANOTHER IGNORANT MUTHAFUCKER GETTIN
    test
  19. toker

werd.. i dont know why he would assume every companies strains are equal in quality..

not to mention the variation within the plant.. grab a pack of seeds and grow them all out together.. i guarantee u that not all your plants will be the same.. some will yield more, take longer, more potent, dif taste an look, etc...

hell grab a pack of nirvana seeds an compare the same strain to say sensi seeds.. i wanna say Nirvana makes knockoffs of sensi gear so u would think they would be similiar.. some are but then there are some that just dont fit.. THE BREEDER FOR NIRVANA POLLINATED PRETTY MUCH ALL THE STRAINS WITH THE SAME MALE PLANTS.. THATS WHY THERES SO MUCH PURPLE PHENOS WITHIN THEIR LINES AND NOT IN THE ORIGINALS

HELL LOOK AT MASTER KUSH..

SENSI VERSION IS A CROSS BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT HINDU KUSH LINES
    NIRVANAS IS HINDU KUSH X SKUNK 1

SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING BEING THE SAME S RAIN...
    test
  20. Aloe

Aloe www.myspace.com/aloemusic

cali definatley got the best shit quality-wise overall

but other than that... i'd prolly have to say the west coast of canada. british columbia ect..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.