Where did whats his name's wifey come from?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Sir Bustalot, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

cane/able

whichever one didnt get slain by his bro

Where did she come from?
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Most people seem to think she was somehow his sister, but I think she might have been a big hairy ape.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah but she just appeared didnt she?
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he fucked his sister
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Busta, some things to keep in mind:

1. The genetic code (DNA) was pure and much more robust in Cain and Abel's day. We are a copy of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy of Adam. We are a shell of our former selves. Every thing tends to disorder, decay. According to the 2nd Law. The universe is a closed system. Nothing can override this Law. Evolutionist think that if you add energy you can overcome this. lol. . . not true. (closed system).

2. Adam had many, many, many Children. Only the line of Jesus Christ is told and recorded in most cases. But the population was stable and health obviously anyhow.

3. There were no laws back then, who you going to report it to ?

So why did God reject Cain's sacrifice to him, but accept Abel's ? Cain offered up field crops, and Able offered up to the Most High cattle.

Remember remission of sin has to be payed by blood shed. You cannot squeeze a drop out of a Turnip, but Cattle has blood. Also remember Jesus shed blood as remission for all Mankind's sin, thus reconnecting all back to God rightfully.

Lastly, remember evolutionist have a bigger problem. They believe we are a copy of a copy, of a copy of earth rock.
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

as far as the DNA it seems to me that people live longer nowadays and are much larger. but if you will expand on this more i may understand more. bcuz it seems to me you are on the track of the claim that adam lived for 800+ years and that our shorter life spans are a result of so much family fucking

"Remember remission of sin has to be payed by blood shed"

^^^ i hate this christian view of redemption. its one of the top reasons i hate it
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

You can hate the truth, but you are fool to do so. It is what it is. We no longer need to shed blood like that, Jesus ended that with his work on the cross He was the ransom for many, so that we may quite possibly be reconciled with God.

You can be afraid, angry or in denail...it won't change the fact at hand. The Old Testament is widely ignored and brushed over for many reasons, deep reasons. Don't let the TV Christan's, Luke warm Christan's, Corporate Christan's and deceived Christians today spoil anything for you. It is YOUR job to show thy self approved by getting to the Truth. You will only end up in one place. Don't be that fool. I see you are very much thinking and have been silent awhile. Shake the flesh, use wisdom and continue.

There are many evidences of how people lived 800+ years. Chief of those was the water canopy above the atmosphere...thus blocking out UV rays and other harmful rays that break down the body. The oxygen was all so pressurized and thus more concentrated (48% then compared to 28% oxygen today). It was like a hyperbolic chamber, life does very well. These are but a few reasons. Just a few. People today do not live longer, this is the mantra of the humanist: One day man will be come God (Satan's plan from day one. Hast' God said ?)

After the fall of man (sin) death entered, thus decay. All sin by Man. The wager of sin is death, and death is now the enemy. You see how evolution is backward to this ? Up is down, down is up ? With the religion of humanist-evolutionist, death brought life into the world. Death before sin.

Don't take my word for it. Go find out. Quite being docile, really.
    test
  9. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

the human race was created through incest regardless of the version.

incest was the chief practice of most nobility throughout history to preserve the royal bloodlines, and there isn't much, if any, record of them coming out fucked up in any way.

all of a sudden it's now deemed wrong. not saying i agree with it, but when did it become evil? i think when people started to believe they weren't getting their fair shot at becoming king. jealousy, eh?
    test
  10. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

it became evil once we realized it increased the down syndrome and other genetic defect chances...the mongolians did not realize this soon enough, and now have a very down syndromesque look to even the few non-retarded mongols...hence the term mongoloid
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

Appeared out of no where? They had a humongous family. Enough to spawn another city cainan.
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

oh, yeah?

would like to see a family tree for jesus, if you can show it to me.

and i'm talking direct link from adam to jesus, as you claim that it has been recorded.

and please don't put "god" in the place for jesus's father, just leave that blank.

if jesus died on the cross for your sins, then you no longer have to repent?

meaning you are unable to sin, because your god "died" for your sins, right?

with that logic, his death would be futile considering sin still exists.

this is true.

what i've heard is that the children of adam were born in pairs/twins.

a boy and a girl, each time - so the law was that a boy and a girl from the same pair were not allowed to have sexual relations, but a boy from one pair could have sex with the girl from the other pair/twins, for that one time.

but as zyclon pointed out, it's still incest.

:numaan:
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

THE BLOODLINE OF JESUS ACCORDING TO MATTHEW HEADS FORWARD FROM ABRAHAM TO JESUS Matthew 1:1-17 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren; And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram; And Aram begat Aminadab; and Aminadab begat Naasson; and Naasson begat Salmon; And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse; And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias; And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa; And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias; And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias; And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias; And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon: And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor; And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud; And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

if jesus died on the cross for your sins, then you no longer have to repent? meaning you are unable to sin, because your god "died" for your sins, right? with that logic, his death would be futile considering sin still exists.

It provided a way of repentence to totally be forgiven. The blood of animals was a temporary covering prior to jesus. But it only lasted so long and they had to do it again. If u notice, God slaughtered the first
    animal and provided a 'covering' for the naked adam and eve, when they sinned in the garden
    test
  15. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

so technically jesus was the bloodline of mary's family, not joseph's, since joseph had nothing to do with the conception, therefore eliminating his ancestors from the equation, and so one must follow mary's ancestors back to adam and eve.
    test
  16. breathlesss

ohh, logic and pointing out contradictions, lets see how far this goes with them...
    nice one tho Z, hadn't ever actually thought about that
    test
  17. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

good point.

doesn't make sense.

if he died for our sins, then why does sin still exist?

:numaan:
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

in him dying for our sins, he made the ultimate sacrifice. he died for our sins so that we don't have to die for our sins.

in those days you would make a sacrifice and ask for forgiveness. when jesus died, he cleansed the world up to that point. basically pressed a reset button and said "you no longer have to shed blood to be forgiven. just believe in me."

ah who am i kidding, i'm sure coup has a better response.

i literally just thought of the mary connection when i typed that, so now i'm interested in exploring that deeper.
    test
  20. breathlesss

aliens inseminated mary...it explains everything, the star, the virginity, the walking when joseph returned with the midwife...and, it would be awesome, so, that's what i'm going with...i am converting to awesomism
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.