Where Did the White Man Go Wrong?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by B. Fury, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i dunno where you got that from.

and i don't know about some 144,000. i heard of 44,000 though.

and we're all God's children.

i really don't like debating Biblical races because at best it's a guess and at worst it's basically the projection of racial insecurity (which you are bordering on).

i'ma tell u what i told sizzla in the other thread. you really have to let it go. let the hate go.
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Nizzle is right. Read the Bible, do the research GOD gave you a discription of what he looked like and it wasn't one of a white man's (not to get racial or nothin in this but just listen).

GOD said that the sins of man is what was killing them ( his chosen people, the people of Israel). Because of their sins they were being taken from their homeland (Israel) by the white man (GOD descibes the white man in Genisis as the Nephilim, a very destructive race of beings). The list Nizzle provided is of the 12 Tribes Of Israel GODS chosen people.

The people who were taken away from their homeland, the •••s that occupy that land now are imposters/servants of the devil.

We are GODS chosen people, this is what the 'devil' not Lucifer has hidden from you. People have always gotten the two mixed up. The devil lost the title Lucifer after his fall from Heaven. When he betrayed GOD his title was then the devil. Lucifer is a blessed name but the devil will not let you know that willingly.
    test
  3. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

Anybody else think that what the white race did to non-whites was just out of their insecurity? Think about it, the Europeans were still uncivilized when cultures all around the world were inventing and living in flourishing societies. Most cultures around the world viewed Europeans as uncivilized. This alone would surely cause them to feel inferior to other races. Only people who feel bad about themselves would kill and destroy others and the fact that they claimed Africans to be inferior to them shows their own feeling of inferiority more than anything.
    test
  4. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

You're an idiot.
    test
  5. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Not true.

See: my alley chief phase.
    test
  6. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

Oh thats right. People who are content with themselves and have self-love destroy and kill.
    test
  7. Brain

Brain New Member

This thread has some of the funniest replys I've ever seen.Reminds me of the conspiracys and 5 per center shit I used to read when I was younger.

Retribution do you realize love will not save you from starving to death ect.?
    test
  8. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

I dont know what youre talkin about.

What Im sayin is simple to understand and it applies to each one of us even in our daily lives. People who are violent and put others down for no reason do so because they feel bad about themselves (meaning they feel inferior and they have no love for themselves). Even individuals you encounter in everyday life that do this do it because they dont like who they are. Its simple.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I double dog dare you to say that to Putin.
    test
  10. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Like in the inner cities where violence runs rampant? Or are you strictly applying that to only two hundred and fifty years ago when slavery was taking place?
    test
  11. CharmSmoker

CharmSmoker Illest RM Poster

I agree about the 12 tribes but also the story of Jacob and Esau is very relevant, Esau will reign for a certain amout of time, the bible tells you this, and his reign is almost up. Were about to experience Jacobs trouble though so gear up, read as much as you can.
    test
  12. CharmSmoker

CharmSmoker Illest RM Poster

You know that list of the 12 tribes is correct because all of there stories are similar about races getting conquered and there land taking or taken to new land. The most high done this because we went aganist him, but we are waking up. 10 of those 12 tribes speak Spanish, because they were conquered too. Thats why here mainly in CA they put up the Hispanics aganist Blacks because they know we are the 2 strongest tribes and when were together we can rule the land.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Black people need to go back to being 'scholars', building (or using slaves to do so) some more 'epic' triangles with dusty crawl spaces.
    test
  14. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

It applies to violence in the inner cities as well. But of course the situation in the inner cities goes back to the oppression of the people and its also due to factors like poverty and lack of education.
    These factors that exist in the lives of these people will naturally cause them to feel inferior and have no self respect or love therefore causing them to be violent.
    test
  15. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

How is that a cause for violence?

I know people with TOO MUCH self respect and love that causes them to be violent. How is that a valid excuse? Violence is more in what you experience as a child, and inner cities aren't the only place that children are exposed to hard times.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.