Where did the Greeks get their ideas for "The Gods"?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ill tell you. When they were excavatung for their buildings and temples to the sun they dug up the fossilized remains of the nephilliam and dinosaurs. Thats why the "Heros" or "Risen Gods" had such drastic differences because they mixed up some of the dino an giant man bones one example of the mix up is cyclopse. And the scull was actually of a plant eating dino mistaking the large ear holes of the skull for eyes. An no this is not from the bible its actually a study they did for histories mysteries. U can see it if you want look up histories mysteries /cyclopse amazon women episode on history channel. You can actually see some of the bones they confused as Gods but are actual huge paper towel roll size round human leg bones. Anyways highly suggested viewing material if interested in the subject.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dont some people believe now in christianity that there was giants?

could this be the mistake there too?
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

what do you think they did with the remains they found?
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

Ya prolly wont catch it upon first read but going over it a few times u realize it says that "in that day there were giants (nephilliam) in the land, and even after that"u ever heard of goliath?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

there some still around all over the world. There sum guy that went around all over the world an took pictures an nade a book of pics from all over. U may can look it up. However they said many of the workers just trashed em cus their priority wasnt the bones rather building their temple to appease their risen Gods. The mortal bones of the Gods to them were unimportant
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

photographs themselve prove nothing though. heres a photograph of a supposed giant found in saudi arabia:

[​IMG]

the pic is fake, as convincing as it may be.

snopes.com: Giant Human Skeleton Found in Saudi Arabia

if there are giant human skeletons that were discovered then why would whoever discovered them not turn in their discovery to the scientific/archeological world? they should be tested and if valid, displayed in museums for all to see.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Like i said there are a few examples around most are on display in the cities they were found. An the pics im talking about are mainly from new archeological digs so they are taken as they excavate them there arent doctored they have to photo cataloge finds.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

what museum can i go visit to see giant bones? like i said i don't trust pictures but if you have any specific articles about these archeological digs where they found giants i'd be interested in seeing them.

this is one of those things where i'd be thrilled if it was true but i simply have a hard time believing. i'm gonna need some hard evidence.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I’d like to see a centaur skeleton.
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Ill look for some
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

the sons of God that were thrown out of heaven wanted to be praised and worshiped....
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Is that the story^they came up with? See theres a lot of biblical references in many diff religons thats why its so hard to sift through the garbage to find the fork you threw out with the leftovers 2 nights ago. But the truth like the fork is in there somewhere. Me an LP just tryin to save you some time. We already went through the trash lol ina sense.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

very interesting facts here.. i believe there is some supportive evidence..

i've heard stories of back before christ there were angels that came to earth, and some times just sometime the angels got a taste for the human folk. and thus making babies.. the baby's turned to be giants. hence goliath. some speculate he was a offspring of this occurrence.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

this was before god made it almost impossible for angels and mortals to have earthly contact. now the spirit world and living world is separate for the most part. except to some.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

They can take on human form hence lot.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

in the olden days it was much more common for angels to visit earthlings in visual form.

this could possibly be a result of majority of mankind believing in spiritual life.
    test
  17. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

So the Greeks based their ideas of Gods off of a wild imagination and lack of knowledge of prehistoric times ?

And in what world does this not bring every religion with similarities into question. Like with these Nephilim in the Bible. Doesnt this basically put forth the idea that they had zero clue what came before them and so made up the entire supernatural side of the story? You and I know that said "giant man bones" are going to be some Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal or some other missing link type primate.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont believe in the giant man bones.

why doesnt science give a shit about them? its only religious people.

if anyone actually thought there was giant man, it would be in s textbooks as fact

which its not

fucking giants ahahah
    test
  19. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

if its something they dont want you to know...you won't know...
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the only people scared about science are religious people

the scientists would love to get ahold of a giant human skeleton..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.