Where can I find some CHONG GLASS???

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by KNoXvillE, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

This shit is like the holy grail of glass now! I gots to own a piece! I'm ready to pay top dollar too. Anyone know who has some still? He shut down shop after the raid. I'm about to go find that fool in Gardena and get one from the man himself if I come up short. HELP ME someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got a couple RooRs and a ZONG. They are extra HIGH quailty glass (more so than a Chong bong) but I still want a piece of history! NO FAKES!!!!!!!!
    test
  2. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

wish i could help you.. i been looking for some chong glass for a while myself

good luck man that shit is gonna run you a pretty penny if you can even find some
    test
  3. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

I found some on craigslist and dude wants $1500 for one piece! haha, I'm ready to drop some bread on some.........but fuck, $1500 for a fuckin bong is nuts. I still regret paying $500 for this zong I have
    test
  4. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

damn i wish i still had my pipe.I had a beautiful inside/outside double blown Chong pipe,snatched it up within a month after that raid a few years back.Got it for $30. It had orange,yellow and redish colors in it.Absolutly beautiful. The bowl cracked within a month of having it,from a poker you know.Small lil crack you just worked around it.One of my ex's decided to be a dick and threw it at a wall during a fight.I can never forgive that one...bastard.
    test
  5. Hamhocks

Hamhocks New Member

Try ebay or craigs list u cant buy it newhere else
    test
  6. correction

correction New Member

indian store
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.