Where can I buy Salvia?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by P.E.N.I.S, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P.E.N.I.S

P.E.N.I.S Money:Long

No niggas I know even know wtf it is?

I have no clue where to buy it from?

also........

Can you bag it into nicks and dimes?
    Or should it cost more than standard weed

Can you roll it up in a blunt and smoke it?

Does it burn fast or slow?

If I sell it to someone,will they be addicted from the first hit?
    or would they not like it because of the crazy high you get from it
    test
  2. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

1. Salvia contains something like LSD that is not illegal, but has a lot of the same properties. Salvia is like the legal version of shrooms (except it only lasts like 15 minutes, not 6 hours)
    2. Smoke shops usually sell it but I'm really not sure, only found it once. U can order it online tho. You usually wanna get 10x extract or w/e its called.
    3. I guess if u wanted to u could bag it. But its usually like 45 for a vile of it and thats prob only 1.5 gs
    4. It costs more than standard weed (what i said above)
    5. The shit looks like black powder so i wouldnt reccomend rollin it in a blunt. Your better off smoking it out of a bong/waterpipe. People say its more effective if it runs through water first.
    6. Burns moderate i suppose. I cant recall from my experience
    7. Lol no of course not. It's a legal halleucinagetic the person isnt going to be addicted after 1 hit. I dont think its even possible to get addicted to this stuff.

So theres everythin u wanted to know. This all couldve probably been answered by 5 minutes of online research, but there u go homie
    test
  3. P.E.N.I.S

What about mixing the powder with weed?
    Would both burning at the same time increase the high?

How much does it go for usually?

Because If I could get an ounce of it for 200$,and sell it for 45$ per gram Id be making a 1200$ profit

test
  4. Jack McCrack

Ehh i wouldnt suggest mixing it because a salvia high is completely different than a weed high. If your using it and mixing it thats one thing, but if your planning on selling it already mixed i wouldnt suggest it. I dunno how much is in 1 vial of salvia but my best guess would be 1.5 gs like i said before for 45 bucks. And that oz. for 200 shit is legit, but just sell the straight up salvia (its more expensive than weed and its legal and i doubt people would want to buy that shit already mixed). Your not looking for this: http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/hdsd1.html

but rather something more like: http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/hdsd3.html

whatever u do make sure u know what your buyin and ur not gettin ripped off
    test
  5. P.E.N.I.S

Thanks.....for the info

which one is better the 5x extract or the 20x extract?
    test
  6. Jack McCrack

Well i guess the 20x extract is stronger so therefore better (but also more expensive) - 5x extract should work find tho. I split 1.5 gs of 10x extract with 4 other people thru a double chamber and it worked pretty well. Go with 10x i guess and depending on how strong/weak it is you can go for a higher extract or a lower.
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dont slang it thats retarded

do some re-search on it, Its nOTHING LIKE WEED, MUSHROOMS, theres tons of info on the net.

also, you can buy it at the shops that slang pipes, hemp products etc etc

so why would people come to you to buy it? Its already fairly expensive compared to weed so if youre uppin the price why wouldnt anyone just go to the store where its cheaper?

also its not a party drug where everyone parties and has a good time, It fucks you up, you probably wouldnt wanna look like a bunch of assholes at some party all doing this crap, once you get fucked off it youll know....

5x is pussy shit

20x is the only way ta go. Hit it in a pipe, one giant hoot and hold it for as long as possible. Put the pipe down and its will hit in about 10-15 seconds...

its not for rollin joints.
    test
  8. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

lmao @ smoking salvia in a blunt

why would u do that? u would tweak out, and that shit smells like fucking assbags

buy it from a pipe store, where they sell bongs and shit

no u cannot get addicted to it
    test
  9. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

its not a fuckin high

why would u want tthat much salvia?

thats a few time thng, try that shit and tell me you want to do it everyday

fuck salvia
    test
  10. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

test
  11. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

u fuckin feel like your someone else

crazy perspective shifting...laugh uncontrollably, cant talk, feel weird as fuck, i felt like everything was super mario world. i thought i saw the big bullet guy

shit is fucked up i dont like it to much, we smoked 80x...most potent salvia...i was drooling and shit
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

didnt even know they made 80x

holy fuck....

i had my skin peeled off by two old ladies while under the ocean.......i wigged out
    test
  13. P.E.N.I.S

Yo WTF

That shit dont sound too good......but tellin niggas that is what they high would be like would assure me I could at least get 30$ for a gram
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well where im from 20x potency is $40/gram

so youd be losing money.....and if you jacked thr price, why wouldnt they just buy at the store for cheaper?

man once you try it, you will see what we all mean....slangin this shit is a retarded idea

its a once in while type thing man, plus its fairly pricey.
    test
  15. Jack McCrack

U had a bad trip off salvia? Did u have life-like/intense visuals?
    test
  16. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i felt i was in other people and they were judging me as i was tripping out.

i was drooling and shit, i was laughing i was mumbling, i was seeing everything like pixiled...

like a 16-bit video game thats what i felt
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

it was real as day and night, i was in the ocean, and two old ladies peeled my skin off. It didnt hurt it felt weird as fuck. Not a bad trip at all.

i did it again about 5 mins later, and this time i was outside sitting at a picnic table, the same two old ladies came and beckoned me to get up and get on this bus that was waiting at the end of my driveway, they really wanted me to go, but i kept saying "im too high to move lady" cuz i was. I was fucked.....

all my experiences on salvia were mindblowing.....
    test
  18. P.E.N.I.S

^^Whats your connection to 2 old ladys?

Did you like rob two old lady's and its embeded in your conscience or were you close to both of your grandmothers?

Did you have a threesome with 2 old lady's?
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have no idea, i never saw them before in my life and never saw em again after that whenever i did salvia

but trying to slang this shit is one of the gayest ideas ive heard ever, specially cuz you sound like everyone gonna be comin to you daily for some salvia and buying shitloads, rolling salvia blunts and having a blast at the mall on salvia.....sorry but salvia is not like this at all.

Its not even supposed to be rolled into a joint because you cant smoke it effectively....Its not like weed.

Youre supposed to make tea or smoke it in a pipe. One or Two Huge tokes held in for as long as possible will rock your world.

well youre in for a HUGE surprise my friend. Its so intense it looses its apeal pretty quick, after a few times you will realize its a thing you do every once in a blue moon.

and you can smoke little bits and just get the residual effects, But for anyone whos ever hit it hard enough and "crossed over" into the dream realm knows theyve felt the full force and know its not to be fucked with......
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Lmao at those videos. I've always wanted to try it. My boy had it once and did not enjoy it one bit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.