Where are you going to school next fall or this summer?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Venamis, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venamis

Venamis Moderator

I'm graduating from High School on June 3rd, & I'm going to be attending college next fall at North Central Michigan College. I got a 2-year all tuition paid scholarship to go there through my high school, so virtually I only have to pay for my room & board, living expenses, and books. I'm going to be leaving that place without owing a dime.

After I goto school there and leave with my Associates, I don't know what I am going to do quite yet. I am thinking about going to Institute of Audio Recording (IAR) in New York, but I'm not sure yet, that school is about a year long. Do you guys know anyone that has gone to school there before? I don't think I would be able to afford Full Sail.

Perhaps, does anyone know any Recording Engineering schools in the Midwest part of the United States. I live in Michigan and it would be nice if I could find one in my state or in Illionois or Ohio.

Anyways, where are you guys going to school? What do you plan on studying and how long are you going to attend for?

I'm just curious.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.