Where all the TO Haters at?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Gorilla Nasty, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

iight well for starters if you wanna come at the name.. do you see my registration date? secondly its not serious with a x.. its the phonetic spelling of xerxes some king u prolly never heard of

your name is gorilla nasty wtfffffff? lmfao pot callin the kettle black muh fucka..

secondly, stollworth and the eagles made nfc champs again..

where'd to and the cowboys go again?

if hes so great, why the fuck isnt his team? your puttin him on jordan level dog so why the fuck isnt he deliverin n makin his team better?
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

am i the only one who caught this??

and you call me suspect
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

[funny]I don't care what your name means homo

I suppose he's not pulling his weight while being in top ten in YDS, YPC, TD's and receptions among WR's. What was I thinking???
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

yet you first said hes worth 2 wins a year..

which like every statement you make, has been proven wrong.
    test
  6. toker

where those 2 extra wins??
    test
  7. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

I'd take Boldin and Driver anyday over Andre Johnson and Roy Williams
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

hold on man...maybe those 2 wins will come in the playoffs..if that happens then his statement would be correct...
    test
  9. Iceodu921

he was talking regular season wins as recluse said 2 wins is diffrence between a divsion title and wild card..

im curious to see how he plays 2nite. seattle has people working at a grocery store as there dbs tonight he should have a hug night.
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

LOL, Iceodu all disgruntled because he looks like an idiot for saying that Denver will be dangerous in the playoffs without them making it in. It's OK, let go. Shit, pack up and move on. Not that hard bro.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

cowboys takin' that early vacation[stubby]
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

despite the loss, i still hope T.O is back next year....he fit this team well......
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

I keep hearing that he might not be back. It seems like the stupidest thing. He's just going to go have another Pro Bowl caliber season somewhere else. I hope he goes to some team somebody here is a fan of. They'll be singing a whole nother sheet of music.

If they keep him, the Cowboys I think are on their way. Just think of this years team. With more time together. And then add a draft on to that. And you know the Cowboys have drafted pretty damn good the last couple years. I think Romo'll be fine. He just seems like one of those ones that has to learn the hard way.

Bears need to sign TO. Then they need to give Kyle Orton a fair chance so he could own. Then we:wink:would be on our way.
    test
  14. Iceodu921

funny you bring that up always however it was a very legit statement.

Unlike every post you make. when was the last time you were actcually right?
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Jerry Jones told the Fort worth new paper that he want T.O and Bill Parcells to return next season....T.O already said he'd be back...soo it looks good soo far
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

I don't really care that TO would move from Dallas, as I'm sure you do. I would love to see him in Chicago. I do find it funny how the biggest distraction, team destroyer, and whatever else ends up on the most prestigous team in football though. Shows everybody how all this other BS equates to nothing Vs. real numbers.

I just don't see how teams can be stupid enough to pass this dude around. He is literally the receiver version of lightning in a bottle. Best big play receiver. Best scorer at his position. HOF career and he's gonna be a beast next year cause he'll actually be healthy. And he'll have some sort of raport with Romo. Nothing but good things on the horizon.
    test
  17. teechapel

teechapel New Member

will i caught all this shit at ends peak , but i will say this as far as top wr today he is still in my top 5 hands down. some of those wr named can't even fuck with t.o. mane. roy willams man come on. he good but no were near t.o.

t.o. is type wr that rough up db. gets a pass and will make some yards out it. so what he drops pass , hell if they worried some much about it they would most likely stop throwing that way. it just might take time for someone to get used to having a fucking metal rod in their finger. yes in my eyes harrison is the best in the game now. but don't shit on t.o. like the man ain't shit plz. have you ever seen this man work ethic off the field ( it reminds me alot to rice). t.o. just has a mouth , but shit talk if ya wanna.

about the boys winning more with him. you can't blame him for the d fucking up

top five the way i see it right now and 1 in his 1st yr

1. harrison
    2. wayne
    3. t.o.
    4. boldin
    5. colston
    i like their game, i like toomer too, he plays his ass on every play. thats me man
    test
  18. Iceodu921

that is perhaps the worst list ive ever seen.

are you gonna say in his first year colston is better than the likes of steve smith, chad johnson or randy moss?

also a #2 wideout on his team is the 2nd best wide out in the league?
    test
  19. toker

nice of you to contradict yourself
    test
  20. teechapel

teechapel New Member

no i'm not saying that (iceodu). thats what i seen this yr. i like colston work ethic man he plays hard. i don't dig steve smith. on the real randy moss does not even put in the work. chad i like him , but i said this what i saw. it's op. so why not.

hell for a 2 wr on a team wayne still getting in top 5. man plz. there are alot good wr but those are the ones i liked this yr in their game.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.