Where all the TO Haters at?

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Gorilla Nasty, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I want to hear from those haters. Every single one of them. Here's some comments you may have posted:

TO destroys teams-

This one is very funny. Cowboys with TO have the potential to be 11-5. Last years record 9-7. The Eagles with TO 13-3. Eagles without TO 6-10. He's doing a horrible job of making teams worse.

TO is not the best reciever-

This one has very limited merit if any. Owens is 11th in receptions, in an offense that spreds the ball. Has the most receiving touchdowns, 11. And he's went over 1000 yards for I believe the 7th time.

He's in his 10th year and still dominant. Only other player that can be mentioned in the same breath is Marvin Harrison. But do you think he could go to a new team and dominate that year? Think about how much raport Harrison and Manning have.

Now think about how TO is considered one of if not the best run blocking reciever. Think about how Harrison always hits the ground after a catch. Think about 4 games pretty much being wasted at the beginning of the season cause Bledsoe. Think about how everything picked up with Romo. About TO playing with a broken hand. Or how he's playing with a hand that needs surgery since a month ago.

Now it's all making sense huh?

Recognize, Realize and Idolize bitches.
    test
  2. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Um.... The eagles without T.O BEFORE T.O came were just as good as when he did come.

He makes teams on average.... 2 games better a year. Big fucking deal. He's not worth the problems he'll cause.

2 wins a season?.... no thanks.
    test
  3. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

TO should be playing defense with all those passes he drops
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Oh so that explains why the Eagles will never make it back to the Super Bowl.
    test
  5. toker

cowboys aint making the Sb either
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

49ers never got to the Super Bowl with him and technically the Eagles got over the NFC CG hump without him also. Sure he gave McNabb a good target throughout the year but they did it without him in the CG...
    test
  7. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

your moron.

you cant judge to on his first year with a team.

Its the years after. He destroyed the niners and criticzed a qb who at the time was top 3 in the league.

Hes a cancer a player id never have on my team.
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

49ers 2003 record 7-9, 2004 record 2-14

I'd really love one example of how TO makes teams worse. As the records go, he's made any team better that he played for. But look at teams after they let him go. It's like some fucking shock or something. They get drastically worse. TO has 15 drops, and still leads the league in TD. Just think if he was healthy. LOL at TO dominating while hurt. He's just that good. Hate on haters.
    test
  9. Iceodu921

lol are you serious?

you once again prove you dont watch games and just go for stats at espn.com..

you have to look at the whole picture. The niners didnt just lose TO the next year they lost alot of players. However his constant crictism of garcia hurt that team that had a serious chance to make noise in the playoffs.

He split the team and everyone was happy when he was traded. Same with philly they put him inactive for good sakes how can you say that didnt hurt a team?

They were forced to place their best playmaker on the IR how could htat not hurt there team?
    test
  10. Gorilla Nasty

I remember saying that TO would have a better year than McNabb. Now tell me who means more to their team? Cause the Eagles seem pretty fine without McNabb. LOL, I bet McNabb cries at home like a little bitch knowing he's being overshadowed. Knowing that TO is among the leading recievers (once again) while Jeff Garcia wins without McNabb.

Like how he couldn't take TO sharing the spotlight in Philly. They got rid of TO so McNabb could prove himself, and what? What has he really done since Owens left? What had he really done before? His legacy for choking is rivaled only by Manning. Please tell me how McNabb does it on his own, yet Garcia seems to be doing fine too.

McNabb was just a hater. He needed TO. But he apparently could not take sharing the spotlight. TO needed to get paid properly for his services. Sat out half a year, came back, and is dominating. While McNabb looks less and less important. I love how haters get proved wrong. I love being right.
    test
  11. Iceodu921

He has been injuried.

And also ya the eagles look good without Mcnabb but its not like they have some bum replacing him.

The eagles look good without TO as well and Garcia looks good without TO and TO criticized Garcia several times.

So wtf are you talking about?
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Umm. NO. I watch EVERY Cowboy game I can, and watched EVERY Eagle game I could also. I've watched tons of Owens' games.

This is really funny. It's a weak point, if it's even one. So the 49ers lost because of Garcia's hurt feelings?[pus]

Funny though, as I alluded to before:

Eagles with Owens 13-3, after Owens 6-10
    49ers with Owens 7-9, after Owens 2-14

TO has never made any team worse.
    test
  13. toker

lol you dumb cunt TO was dropping passes left and right before he was injured so it wouldnt matter

his hands fuckin suck and always have.. this shit goes back to his days as a niner
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Back when he was a niner bitching about garcia he dropped 5 straight touchdown passes. I remember them playing that on sportscenter....

McNabb looked GREAT starting this season without TO... they were the #1 rated offense in the league this season WITHOUT TO. What was their rank in offense last year? Year before?

Better yet... how much better were the cowboys looking with BLEDSOE starting with TO?

If anything - Romo has made that team better, because when TO was in with Bledsoe, they still sucked.
    test
  15. Gorilla Nasty

TO has been playing for five weeks with injured tendons in his fingers. He broke his hand in one game, and missed one as a result earlier in the year.

That's a total of at least six games being injured. Despite that, he has dropped 15 passes, yet still leads the league in TD's. Tied for 9th in receptions, and just out of the 10th spot in yards by 4 yards. While pretty much throwing away 4 games with Bledsoe as QB. I'd love to see anybody be that far up the totem pole with all of that happening.

And for how great McNabb WAS doing, does not matter RIGHT NOW. You know, the important part of the season. I just find it funny that the number 1 rated offense can't seem to get over the hump. Wait they did one year though. The year what's his face was on the team.

But I suppose TO CAN throw himself the ball right?
    test
  16. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

But didn't they get over that hump without him though? He wasn't there for the NFC CG, and that was the hump they couldn't get over the three previous years...
    test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

How ironic huh? Sucks to be McNabb.
    test
  18. ILLnSkILLz

ILLnSkILLz New Member

im a TO fan... but your annoyin as hell Gorilla. The stuff you say holds no weight and your just makin TO look worse.
    test
  19. Gorilla Nasty

Please let me know what I've said that holds no weight. Or is that something you heard on a Law and Order re-run and thought "hey, I'd look pretty cool if I said _______ holds no weight". Then you can proceed to explain how random letters form words which form sentances and how the ones from a random name on a chatboard somehow make a real live person look bad.

MMMMMKAY, THANKS.
    test
  20. toker

i guess u missed the part where i said his hands have been a problem since his Niner days..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.