When you're high...dont you feel like you can do anything

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by v-Dynamo Kidd-v, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elevated

Elevated Luv N My Life

exactly lol. wake and bake is horrible if you are supposed to do something constructive later in the day.
    test
  2. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

when im "blown" away i cant even keep my eyes open let alone talk to a hoe..damn yall juss dontknow...when i get stoned i feel like im on herioni smoke that endooooo shit
    test
  3. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

I don't really like to holla at girls when I'm blown, especially if it's one I'm eyeing as a hold me down chick and we're just getting to know each other... I mean, it's obvious that you're blown, especially here in SA town, shorties know what's up. They might be cool with the idea, but not necessarily want their boyfriend getting blazed all the time. Plus, being high doesn't make females more attractive or anything, so if you're a picky person like me, even if I'm blazed if the girl ain't up to my standards I'm not gonna talk to her. But I'll conversate if she comes up to me, to be polite.

For meaningless sex and hooking up - alchohol is much better.

Wear a condom tho at least! STD's are increasing exponentially. More people are getting sick and infected, while those infected aren't being cured, from lack of treatment or a cure itself..... and with people having more and more partners you run a greater risk of encountering an STD.
    test
  4. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

when i'm blazed..i feel i could ball better and flow better..and the girl thing too
    test
  5. blaquest

blaquest Yodel At Me

lol im always a pimp
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.