When you look back when u first..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Mr ExZ, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

started blazin.. i think everybody the first couple times u were buyin trees your ass was gettin beat

admit it.. it happened to all of us lol
    test
  2. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

oh hell ya no doubt about it...i still can say im gettin beat out of trees..some dealers are just dickheads..and u really cant say anything cuz ur in love with there trees...so ya i know im still gettin skimped not by alot ..
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ iono bout all that, if someones tryin to beat me and i realize it.. which im sure i will .. ill either tell them im not buyin it or take it and just not pay for it.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

not really

my boy deals so he hooked me up good... i've never gotten jerked

only time i consider getting "jerked" was when i had to buy bud instead of regs
    test
  5. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

i feel all u guys..im not tryin to sound like a pussy or knock ya'll but the thing is i would never just "take it and not pay" cause im getting my drugs from MEN..not your homeboy sellin you a half e in the back of the ally...so its different.
    test
  6. V E R B

V E R B Guest

nope.. neva happen to me, my family always had weed...
    test
  7. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

yeah, my brother was dealin bermise white kush when i started. took me 2 months of straight smoking to get my first high.

only been ripped of a few times in my life. otherwise i wouldn't buy it, or i'd make them feel like kids until they gave it to me for price.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  9. White_Mike

White_Mike Rapmusic.com O.G.

When I first started smoking it was when I found like 3 Oz. of my dad's stash in the garage with my friends. Boy did we have some fun wit all that shit!
    test
  10. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

I leeched off my dad.
    test
  11. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

Yea, when I first started smoking, other friends of mine were always smoking me out, and I was never buying it. Then, they started just tellin me about how much everything weighs in grams, and now I just have everybody that sells me bomb weigh it out to make sure it's cool.
    test
  12. swiss-

swiss- a.k.a emperikal

i never grab shit without seeing weighed out myself then i measure it again when i get home on my own scale
    test
  13. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

the first 5 times or so i smoked back in the day i didnt realize it at the time but i was buying straight up schwagg, i couldnt tell how people could tell what was good bud and what wasnt. haha, those were the days. the gay ones.
    test
  14. die-o

die-o New Member

nope , never got cheated
    test
  15. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

i was str8.. cause when i started i chilled with people who knew the deal, so then i could learn. and someone else with experience would buy so nah i havent been cheated
    test
  16. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

We can fix that , I live in florida LOL ....
    test
  17. Yo Mamas Pimp

Yo Mamas Pimp Hard Out Here For A Pimp

once.. when I bought a OZ, he came up madd short in weight and I paid the fool 150.
    test
  18. fiktion

fiktion *******

last time i know i got ripped off was like 4 years ago, paid $60 for a quarter and went to my boys.. his mom has a digi in the kitchen, shit weighed out to 5.5 lol.. was a last minute decision to buy off the dude we did though, so thats my own fault..

to those who bitch about their shit being weighed out in front of them.. if you got a regular dealer and you pull that shit, fuck you haha.. i know from my experience, 9/10 times i always hooked up more than the person paid for.. if u tellin me to weigh it in front of you hell ya you`re gonna get 3.5g for $35 instead of the 4.9 or some shit i`d normally toss..
    test
  19. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

oh me and my boy phil copped an oz the other day and it was short 6 grams.. so i called my dealer and told his ass to get back here and give me my 6 grams...we ended up with like 9 grams instead of 6 because he gave us 10 bags... then when we copped a QP he was short 10 grams.. so we called him back and got 15.. so i hope he keeps fucking up..or trying to burn us cuz everytime he tries we end up with more than we payed for..
    test
  20. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

you sell eighters with 4.9 grams? what the fuck? you losin money?

and damn around here an eighth costs $50.... i feel like im gettin ripped off right there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.