When was the last time ....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Thanks mama :-D

Tighty lub the kids!
    test
  2. why do I get the impression that iggy bares the brunt of most of your sig?
    test
  3. tight-eyes

Again, how would you feel if it were your son and the mother of your children in this situation?

I'm not trying to attack you, just trying to get you to look at it a different way.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

I have younger brothers... I saw the drama my mom went through when she attempted to have a dating life, while they were still young (elementary and middle school). Boys are overprotetive of their mothers. Boys know what it is that men "want" from their mothers and the regard men place women in whom they have casual sex with.

I remember my brother kicking the side of this big guy's (pro athlete) SUv in and challenging him to come outside and fight him (my brother was like 13, mind you).

Kids are not clueless.

I'm just saying, she/they should have respected her son and handled their business when he was not around.
    test
  5. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I wasn't saying it was his fault I'm just saying that they have more like a brother sister relationship because she had him at such a young age and he knows that his mother has to be slightly promiscuous...
    I acknowledged the perspective you are coming from and I agree wholeheartedly with you. I was wrong regardless of the circumstances.

You are right again and again and again. That was the first and only time I will ever be in that position and I will think twice if I ever find myself in that situation again...Will you forgive me?
    test
  6. tight-eyes

You never answered my hypothetical, regarding your son, DS. But I feel ya.

All the more reason you shoulda felt shitty about it. Just because her child has already been damaged by her, doesn't mean you have to contribute to and be a part of the problem. I can't even fuck with a nigga who doesn't do right by his kids... it tells me a lot about his character, or lack thereof. If he doesn't even act with his own seed's best interest in mind, what makes me think I could trust him (with my body) to look out for mine?

Poor kid

Anyway... enough preaching.

Only if you come over [after the kiddies go to grandma's house, of course ;-)] and gimme some mo' suga!
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

You know how I would answer your hypothetical question you just want me to outright say how fucked it was. Forgive me for sounding a little insensitive about who she is and how she raises her children but that's her problem the way I see it. I didn't ask to be involved in her life and I could careless if I ever talk to her again to be honest so it's not like I give her the impression that it would behoove her to go outta her way like that to mess around with me.

Girl I will be right over there to give you more than some suga.
    test
  8. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

Never, and never would.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.