When was the last time ....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by MISSKEYdaQUEEN, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

No wronger than that triflin breezey. I mean, seriously... who does that?!?!
    test
  2. tight-eyes

Yep... I bet he was slobbering and salivating all over the place like that mangy mutt, too! lol (j/k... luv you ASOT!!!) *running*

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

You can't blame her. She was trying to resist herself but we talking about me here. Plus my bed is like soft like angel food cake...It just oozes sexual tension...
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Sure, everybody was just misunderstood [pus]
    test
  5. tight-eyes

Not to disrespect your sexy, but what the girl (and you) did was just trifling... but especially her, since it was her child and her's to look out for. As a parent, she exercised bad judgement.

I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it or think it was all good cause a nigga was "just that damn sexy", if your children's mother did that.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

We were. I always wait until at least the second day.
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Sarcasm I hope.
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

You right...I know it don't make it any better but it wasn't like she came in and we went straight at it. They was over my place for a minute and he was just about sleep in the living room though...
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I tried to tell you I didn't want to get married but you just wouldn't listen! =)

I just realized I haven't been on aim in like two years.. damn.. lol
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol the things you've kept from me lol
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Perhaps.
    test
  12. tight-eyes

I hear you... it just couldn't be me. And the length of time from when she got there, to when she left him unattended and locked him out of the room where you all were at so she could get some ass... was not what made it trifling, in my book.

Had he ever been to your house before? Did he know you? Did he feel safe and comfortable there... alone? Were there things in the house that he could have gotten into, while left unattended? Could he hear what was going on in the back room (kids know/see more than we give them credit for)? Did he wake up and realize that his mom left him alone in this unfamiliar place and get scared? etc.

Those were the things that went through my mind.

If that was the case, she should have just left her child somewhere else. When I'm hanging out and doing my thing... my kids aren't around.
    test
  13. tight-eyes

I tried to told ya... lol!
    test
  14. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I feel you, thats what I was thinking. Its hard enough at my own house. i won't even have male company until after like 10pm, and your ass gotta go at dawn FOR REAL... DIP NIGGA. I aint playing.
    test
  15. tight-eyes

I had an arrangement like that with one man before.. no other dudes have even been in my home like that. And I didn't even have to tell him what the deal was... his ex-fiance had a child, so he already knew the drill. If you're just a FWB, my kids shouldn't even know you exist. Know your role.

I spent the night at his house all the time, and stayed as long as I wanted to... but he didn't have kids, so it was cool.

When the kiddies was gone, it wasn't an issue.
    test
  16. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

FYI: Tight and Misskey.. you two ladies are fabulous. =)
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

Yeah they came over a couple times before and I been to her place with them a couple times so it wasn't like it was the first time ever meeting him. And like I said he was enjoying himself playing video games and stuff so he probably preferred to be alone in the living room with my HD TV playing games and shit. The nigga racked up 100 points by the third quarter playing with the Razorbacks on NCAA 2006! That had to take a lot of concentration to do that so chances are he didn't care what we was doing. We kept the door open for a minute before we did anything but we only actually had the door closed for about 10 mins so it was like a quickie really. My mattress is so soft and my bed is very sturdy and not right up against the wall so there was no obvious noices and shit like that. Like I said it wasn't like we was hollering and going at it for hours or nothing like that either, so we was real quiet. I promise he didn't notice what went on. This aint your average 11 year old either. He is very big for his age and he is very mature also. Hanging out with them is almost like hanging out with another adult so it wasn't like he is one of those clingy children that gotta know everything that's going on. He is more the type to be like, "Do what you do. It's all good" types.
    test
  18. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

If he's very mature for his age then he was probably thinking " moms gettin done in the back room.. might as well pass the time with this game" *shrug* Just the facts..

I remember knowing at age 7 that if my parents door was closed they were doing the do. lol
    test
  19. Dark_Sun

Probably so. If he knows his mom is out there already then more than likely he is used to it so there's really no reason to feel sympathetic for him now is there? She's only 27 and he is finna be 12 soon so do the math...
    test
  20. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

lol.. that logic makes no sense.. Its not his fault she got pregnant at 15. I get what you're saying though.. Do what you do and that kid is no business of yours. She just kinda sucks as a parent.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.