when was the last time you smoked with COMPLETE strangers

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by *NativeTongue*, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

man i was walking down my street today headed home and a jeep with like 3 heads rolled up and asked where they could get some weed

at first i figured they were either cops or some real fucking idiots, but i dialed my mans who lives a little ways away so i hopped in the jeep and went down there. risky and stupid i know, but they were cool as shit. definitely an interesting experience
    test
  2. King Love

King Love New Member

all da time weed bring complete strangers together and make niggas think they known u for years and shit
    test
  3. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

^^
    yah i just met this nigga bout 2 months ago and now we get down like some lifetime homeboys and shit...ready to roll for a mans.

it all started with a blunt...
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

my neighbor that lives upstairs

saw me smokin outside the buildin one day

and he asked me where i got my shit from

and since i sell my own shit i gotta regular livin right upstairs

he copped some from me that day and we smoked

he's a coo nigga
    test
  5. The Militant

The Militant New Member

met random people at gigs before and they acted all chummy so i let them finish off a joint, happened a couple of times.

but id only let them smoke it once i finished smoking, i dont want no smoking transmitted diseases and shit lol

and id never smoke anyone elses shit
    test
  6. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

new year's eve. my boy gave a ride to two of his friends, and then two other dudes needed a ride to this neighborhood. so we had like, four people in the back seat of my boy's cadillac which already had problems with the wheels 'cuz of some shit with the rims. so we get to this place, and there's one blunt with like six people in a circle, but my boy and i got the first hits 'cuz we gave a ride to the kids. i think we had another tightly rolled blunt after that shit, too. good times.
    test
  7. Cheez

Cheez New Member

around fathers day. i took a bus up to see him and i had an hour layover. im chilling in my seat and this dude is like "do you smoke."
    "cigarettes?"
    "nah weed."
    "yeah."
    i had one rolled already so we just went out front and blazed.
    test
  8. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

here in canada it happens all the time
    test
  9. fiktion

fiktion *******

last night
    ac do you know lion and all those boys? they were in town last night, they are gonna beh ere again next friday for battles you should come..
    test
  10. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

It was how i found another connect. So I was walkin down my alley blazin up a b, and this dude walks out the crib. He seen me blazin it and tol me that he just moved in to the hood to set up shop n' all. Anyways he got down on the b that i was cheifing, then he matched me up with some shit that he was slanging too. that shit was sum kill. Ever since that, I always be coppin off dude.
    test
  11. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Sometime last year, my boy was staying at this seedy motel.. and the sink in his room was broken, so they sent this old Austrailian guy named Steve-O to fix it.

When he got to the room we were already smoking, so this dude Steve-O was like "aye mate u mind if i get a few tokes" so we let him in the circle.

He went from austrailian to chinese in a matter of minutes. LMAO.

And in the heaviest accent I ever heard, he was like "o man, i guess i better fix this sink, now that i have a nice stonin' on"

i fuckin lost it.
    test
  12. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

i was puffin onna dutch after nightschool, an 2 dime pieces asked where they could get bud.. they got in an it was a wrap
    test
  13. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

u shoulda said suck my dick and ill tell u^^^
    test
  14. Mr Huxtable

Mr Huxtable aka Sincere

at a concert i was out and askin everybody if they had any, i finally came along 3 people who looked somewhere in the same age group as me hittin the pipe, they let me hit it, then to my surprise, one of these kids passed it to a man and woman who were like 60, like their grandparents or some shit, i was dyin
    test
  15. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

I never smoke with complete strangers yo its almost like a Phobia, shit I hardly smoke with my own brother lol we always got our own blunts, smoke them shits to the face
    test
  16. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

yah it was a fuckin weird ass night

me n my grl were blazed as fuck waitin for another chick to come burn wit us again

and this drunk dude comes up to us and asks for a cig and then he asks for 25 cents so he could make 10 dollars to get a gram

so we give him the quarter and he asks us if we wanna pitch on the trees hes about to smoke with his 2 friends and we're like okaaay yeah..so we pitch in 5 dollars.lol the dudes connect didnt come for like 20 mins so my grl and i were like fuck that...give us your money and we'll go get the trees from down the street. we couldve easily just jacked the guy cuz he was really drunk but he had my grls sunglasses to make sure we come back.

we get the trees(2 g's for 15) and end up comin back but he aint there ...turns out he got arrested for something (he did look like he had just been in a fight)...and yah we smoked a g wit his 2 friends and smoked the rest of it wit my other grl

but yeah they ended up being really cool guys..a bit young like 18ish but still cool white boys LOL

it was really random though
    test
  17. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

i smoke with strangers about every day.

"hey buddy wana BLAZE!?"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.