when ur man eats you out....

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by DaAlmightyDolla, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngeL X

AngeL X Kick Rocks!

ya know... i thought i was the only one who grabs the hands sometimes...like I'll have one on the head and one holding his hand...
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

If a female just stands there---you aren't doing a good job. I mean seriously, how is someone gonna just sit and take it without giving the whole body a little squirm, or a little heard trusting? That's like if your getting a blow job and you just stand there looking down at her, like "yeah, suck that bitch you filthy whore". I mean, you know when your getting good head your toes are curling and you can't sit still---it's the same way for a female.

Just stand there. Kinda question is that?! And I didn't read the replies so if someone answered with that. Lord help you LOL.
    test
  3. Mz.LatiinaBlack

Mz.LatiinaBlack Im too cool for this...

lmao. omg
    lmao. someone likes it rough and nasty
    test
  4. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

LOL

If a girl tells you she hates you while you give her head("I hate you..oh my goodness")...you are doing a good job!!

If a girl starts cussing ("wtf, oh shit")...nine times outta ten you are doing a good job...

If she starts backing away...bingo baby!!

If she asks you to pass her the remote well....uh...hmmmmm...not working....
    test
  5. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

yes i do and i love playing with the dudes hair
    test
  6. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

+1
    test
  7. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

If women love playing in hair while he is cleaning up the house yall should see my profile pic! I also grab her hands and shit and grab her wrists and pull her towards me so she can't run from it every now and then. I have a long tongue too so I was born to do that. I also love to pull her by the thighs and then switch it up and hold the legs up at a 45 degree angle behind the back of the knees and rock the pelvis back and forth while keeping the face somewhat stationary. What yall know about that!?
    test
  8. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

silly woman i have a ceaser
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.