When someone tells you, we are to live in the same fashion

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Here is the precept to Hebrews about the new covenant. Everything the athours of the letters found in the so called NT can be found in the so called OT. They were not ignorant or taught contrary to the word of YAHUWAH.

Yahshua is the mediator of this covenant.

This lesson covers a lot and does not cherry pick NT letters, an understanding is built. Please take this slow brother and humble down. (In no wise am I insulting you.)

This is long and will take a few posts. I pray you can appreciate the time and effort I took FOR YOU.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
    31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
    32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
    33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Messiah is the mediator:

Hebrews 12:23-24
    23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
    24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Those who trust in YAH are building on good strong founation:

Pslams 125:1
    125 They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever

Malachi 3:1
    3 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.

Yahuwah sends Messiah in HIS name.

John 14:15-22

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
    16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
    20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

If you love and follow Messiah you know that he came in the Fathers name...Yahshua is the only path to the father, not jesus. If you love Messiah keep his commandments, which he keeps himself. The commandments are the will of the father to do, he came in his name. If you love YAH you keep his law and you will know him by the comforter the mediator of the covenant sends you, the spirit.

Deuteronomy 6:4-6
    4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord:
    5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
    6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

Not love YAH half heartedly. The laws YAH commands you should be in your heart.

John 14:21
    21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Messiah just said it all. Follow after Yahuwah through Yahshua and the spirit will dwell in you. HalleluYAH for Yahshua.
    The secret of YAHUWAH and the son are in that above verse what Messiah said himself. He is hidden from the world, but reviled by the spirit to those that seek, fear, and LOVE him. YAHUWAH's word was with Messiah in the beginning. All things are made by him and for him and all things created for him.

Hebrews 10:7
    Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Messiah did not teach anything knew to anybody. he came in teh volume of Abba's word. He was a walking Torah.

Let's go back to John the 14th chapter....

John 14:22
    22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?

John 14:23
    23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Why do people think they can say they love the Father and son and teach and think it's completely fine to rebel against his words ? He said the Father and him will come into you and make their abode, to dwell in you. The set apart spirit.

Psalm 68:18
    18 Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.

HalleluYAH for Yahshua the mediator of the covenant, the new being the comforter dwelling among us, free the captives.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Leviticus 26:1-3, 12
    26 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.
    2 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
    3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;

12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Where is his sanctuary at this point in time ? Our bodies are his sanctuary by the set apart Spirit. If you keep his commandments and do them. Messiah is the head corner stone...a spiritual sacrifice is to accept YAHUWAH and the son in truth....and he will walk among us as v12 says, and we can be his people. We read the same thing in 2nd Corinthians.

First let's hit back John the 14th chapter, verse 26-28

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Be in good cheer, in the world you WILL have tribulations...if you are free to act lawless what will you have tribulations against ? The world will not trouble a lawless man, they are beign prepared to receive Satan's image. John 16:33 shows that Messiah overcame the world. How ? By being all will-nilly or obeying the Father, putting his trust in him alone ?

What things to remembrance, what did he say unto people ? Keep the will of the Father and do them with all you might, strength and soul.

II Corinthians 6:14-18
    14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
    15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
    16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
    18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

What's unrighteousness to a rebellious man ? what is righteousness ? We should not be blending with them...I should not even be messing with you, you who teach contrary to the Creator. We are the temple of the living Elohim, he will walk in and with us, to be his people. IN SPIRIT and in TRUTH. Come out from the world and the idols they gave you man. Obey the Father, humble down. It's not a burden.

Teaching rebellion is of the world. The world can not receive the Spirit as we just proved in the above verses. The world is not YAHUWAH's. Come out from among her.

Yahshua's true sheep hear his voice. A stranger will not hear it.

Proverbs 29:27
    An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.

Ezekiel 22:26
    26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.

These are things people do right now, and on every SUNDAY (wrong day of worship). He is profaned among them.

Back to II Corinthians 6:17 real quick...Paul knew what he was talking about to these newly seeking Gentiles

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

What is clean if Messiah destroyed YAHUWAH's words ? What is unclean ? It is found in YAHUWAH's instructions of life (Torah). Clean and unclean never changed. It is the same thing then as it is now. Since the foundation of the world.

Malachi 3:6
    For I am YAHUWAH, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

The children of Israel are in capitivy today because YAH does not change or throw out his laws and testomines...If he did change and bend, they would still be a nation. He is not going to change his mind regarding his people or his law. Yahshua knew this. Paul knew this too.

His testimony is forever, so his is word. Genesis through Malachi will tell knowledge of unclean and unclean. Pual did not have the so called NT, all he had was the so called OT. That's all they had to teach and go off. They did not make up knew doctrine.

These words and testomines will be in your heart if you do receive the Spirit.

Keeping his law and testomines show you love him with all your might, soul and strength. He will give things to the people that love him in spirit and truth. Keeping the commands show that you love.

II Corinthians 6:18
    And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

You got to have a wicked heart, an evil mind of belief in order to NOT WANT TO BE CALLED A CHILD OF ELOHIM.

Those you perished in the wilderness out of Egypt were all the ones who had an evil heart of unbelief. No different than today. Do you believe in ABBA ?

Hebrews 3:12
    12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Let's see an example in the same book and chapter, verse 1-11

Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
    2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
    3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
    4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
    5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after;
    6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
    7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
    8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
    9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
    10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
    11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Read that ? Messiah was FAITHFUL, keeping the covenant.

1 John 3:8
    8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

What is sin ?

1 John 3:4
    4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Yahshuah would not have transgressed the law. He did not. If he committed sin he would not have been Messiah and that would be VERY BAD news for us. Yahshua is not sent from the DEVIL, he was sent by YAHUWAH.

He is not going to come and try to change the laws of the Father, or do the works of the Devil. YAH was WELL pleased by Yahshua, who kept his way and testomines.

Yahshua's brothers and sisters are those that do the word and KEEP it.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Back to Hebrews 3:2-3

2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
    3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.

Yahshua built the house. He is the chief corner stone.

Verses 4-5

4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
    5 And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after
    Notice spoken after. This is a testimony brother to those things that are to come and be spoken after. Meaning here and right now.We have to abide faithful just as Moses abided faithful in all his house.
    How can you have understanding if you have two books (OT and NT) contrary to one another. Well ? Where is your foundation ? What's it built upon ?
    It does not make even common sense to say the law is done away with. So, we see now that we are to recive the Spirit because the law was always soposed to be in our hearts and mind.
    Verses 6-7
    6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
    We are Messiah's house...HalleluYAH. HOLD FAST. Endure until the end.
    7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
    How many times do we hear this ? Let's go to Proverbs real quick...
    In proverbs the Set apart (Holy) Spirit is speaking of Messiah
    Proverbs 8:1-5
    8 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
    2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
    3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
    4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
    5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.

In Hebrews he said, the spirit says today if you HEAR his voice....understand these words brother, keep these words. If you don't you have no understanding and show you don't know the purpose for these words. The Most High and Yahsuha are it over the earth.

Proverbs 8:6-9
    6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
    7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
    8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
    9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.

We know this is Messiah Yahshua, because in his mouth was found no foul words or decit...Seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opned. Yahshua is the door of the sheep. no mand come to the Father but by Yahshua.
    Proverbs 8:10-14

10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
    11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
    12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
    13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
    14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

What did YAH stretch out the heavens by ? His understanding.
    Proverbs 8:15-17
    15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
    16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
    17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

John 14:21 says the same thing. He that loves me keeps my words and I will love him

Proverbs 8:18-19
    18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
    19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.

Messiah is the vine, the Father the true husbadman. If we don't abide i nhim and he in us, we don't bear good fruit. Fine gold is crap, devine furit shows up in the KINGDOM. A corrupt tree brings worldy friut and therefore you will not be in his kingdom.

Proverbs 8:20-23
    20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
    21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
    The gift of the holy spirit is how we get in the Kingdom. Bless thouse that thrits after rightouness, fore they will be filled.
    22 YAH possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
    23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

We know according to Malicahi 5:2 that he going forths were of OLD, form the beginning.

Proverbs 8:24-29
    24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
    25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
    26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
    27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
    28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
    29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

The word was with Elohim, the word was Elohim. Yahshua. Brought up with him. We spoke of his Father in heaven while he was walking earth.

Proverbs 8:30
    30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
    Daily.
    Proverbs 8:31
    31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

Hebrews ch.2 said that it behooved him (Yahshua) to be made like his brothers. he wanted to be our salvation, to be our life. how we going to reject that ? Yahshua is what is being speaking. Who would give their life for a hard head ? Yahsuah would. Neglect his salvation and he will have a just reason to cast you into the lake.

hebrews to us to beware, lest the evil heart of UNBELIEF that be in us. We will get back to this later...continue on with Proverbs 8.

32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.

See that ? Keeping his ways again...

33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
    34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.

Yahshua is the door.

35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of YAH.

Psalm 25 says the secret of YAH is with them that fear him and keep his covenant.

36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

You have to have the heart and mind TO SEEK AFTER RIGHTEOUSNESS. Not to be able to find him out of the blue. He is in the volume of the books, if you don't belive the word of YAH it is impossible to be saved, cause you don't belive anyway. The WHOLE book is by him. His plan of salvation...understanding is knowing how you fit in that plan by seeking.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Back to Hebrews 3:8-10
    8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
    9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
    10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

In their heart. WOW. Did not know his ways.

Hebrews 3:11
    11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

YAH took them out, they did not go into his rest into the wilderness. They did not believe the promise or the word. Do you believe ? This will happen again.

Hebrews 3;12
    12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living Elohim.

Deuteronomy 8:11
    11 Beware that thou forget not the Lord thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

Back to Hebrews 3

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living Elohim.
    13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Heavy.

14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
    15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Well ?

16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
    17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
    18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
    19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

They could not enter into rest do to unbelief. Do we have an evil heart of unbelief ? It's evil to not want to be a son or daughter of Elohim. We have to believe the Father though the son to receive the holy spirit as we are justified through him, Yahshua. By faith. Faith is an action, not acknowledgement of the reality of YAHUWAH. Even Devils tremble.

Habakkuk 2:4

4 Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

We already learned the world will not receive the set apart Spirit. Let's what keeps the world from receiving the spirit besides unbelief. They are the seed of deception and deceit, and cannot see or know him, they are of the world. The things of the world are not of the Father.

II Thessalonians 2:
    2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

He gathers us in one body, it says it in Hosea Ch. 6 and Isiah ch. 28 too. Thy dead shall live together in his dead body that shall arise (Messiah).

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Are you part of the falling away, decived by the man of sin ? Decption clouds are minds. Don't let the dectfulness of sin confuse you.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
    5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
    6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
    7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

The mystery of iniquity is the man of sin, spoken by Daniel.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Yahshua is coming back to consume his enemies. Out of his mouth is a two edge sword, that will be used to smite the nations.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
    10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Because they believed not the truth...do you not believe ? His law is the truth.

John 3:13
    13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
    14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
    15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
    16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Not everyone is going to be saved. Believing is action. Some are going to the lake. He came for us to be saved. How ?

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

How is that, the next verse explains it...

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
    20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
    21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

We are an example to those who believe not. The light has come into the world...if you are snared and taken beware.

Isiah 8:12-16
    12 Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.
    13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
    14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

THIS IS HEAVY MAN. IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Law and disciple go hand and hand. To be discipled is to keep the law.

I hope you were edified and I pray you seek out YAHUWAH while there is time to find him...HE IS NOT A BURDEN.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Bro im listening. you dont have to fluff me.
    If ur right ur right, if ur wrong ur wrong and ill show u why.

i didnt say anything about any nails or crosses but if thats where u wanna begin. sure.
    i assume you mean mosaical law fine..but i dont want opinion or speculation. scripture.
    consistancy. good? Go.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Ok im going to take this section by section

hebrews 3
    Moses was a faithful servant, but jesus is deserving of Greater honor than Moses

verse 4-5
    For every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything
    “Moses was faithful as a servant in all God’s house,” [a] bearing witness to what would be spoken by God in the future. 6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God’s house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory.

So right here in the exact verse you quoted that u wish tp be some future thing that has yet to happen
    it tells you who and what it is. JESUS. The verse is speaking past tense
    than up to christ. Moses past-christ future.

yes- we are the house. the ecclesia, the body, the church. amen to that.

Now your jumping over to proverbs so ill address that in my next post
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Im gonna skip on commenting on proverbs..i dont take issue with what you mentioned.

Alright hebrews 16-19

the ones that died in the wildreness were the ones that complained
    the ones that did not believe moses/God would see them through to the promised land.
    yes they had unbelief.

no.

there was no law yet. this was pre law. the law wasbt established until the
    israelites had established themselves.They didnt even get commandments
    until they came out of the wilderness

you jumped around a lot but have not shown what you
    test
  8. Coup d'état

There always was law. I can prove this later. The fact you don't know this is evidence for your not knowing (ignorance) this is due to the gods you believe are in the scriptures.

Just get through the section. It is correct.

Why do you have such a rebellious heart and wish to not serve your creator ?

My next post in this thread will to show you beyond your doubt that there was law.

Slow down, read with understanding.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

Ok im not going to be able to do this from my phone. so ill work on this later today.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

nobody has ever said that to me
    test
  11. Coup d'état

big pay, start a private conversation with me...it will be more real man.

consider that their was a Priest after the order of Melchizedek in Salem even before the covenant was made with Abram. Salem is.....JERUSALEM. Salem has always been YAH's place on earth. YAHSHUA was after the same order. It is built on the word and law of YAHUWAH. In fact the word is the law. Anything YAH says is forever.

YAH rested on the last day of creation... the Shabbat has always been here. YAHSHUAH (hwom you mistakenly call Jesus) kept the Shabbat and so did the apostles.

After Adam and Eves transgression YAH killed animals to furnish skins to cover their nakedness and to atone for the sin. Blood is always required to atone.

Consider that Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed not out of the blue, but after LOT was sent there to witness against their transgressions. A transgression would not exist without a law.

Consider Cain and Able, Cain's offering was not according to knowledge and understanding so his was not respected, Abel's was. he was learned in the law/word

Yahuwah has always dealt with his creation...it did not start with the children of Ysrael at the mount when Moses came down with the testimonies/statues/laws as explained in Leviticus/Deuteronomy and the Torah and Tenak.

Noah was perfect in the eyes of YAHUWAH. HE was a witness against the people. They knew what they were being destroyed for rebellion.

Abram and othes built alters to YAH and named them after his just ways...

There is more...but consider these things. It's reality, not some faith book.

Last and most importantly, in studying read SCRIPTURE (OT) and not Letters...the 4 testimonies are scripture. Paul and all the NT authors of letters read and reasoned in the scriptures, to teach the Gentiles and Hebrews alike.
    test
  12. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

A private conversation would prevent the rest of us from learning. With thirst threads gone, you and TBP's interactions are the highlight of my day.

Question: Why blood? Why not not blood?
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Yes there was wickedness, but no- there was no established law.
    israel asked for the law. So it was given them

Gal 3:19Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator.

What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, "You shall not covet."

Romans 5:20 The law was brought in so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more.

the purpose now of the law was to make man conscious of his wickedness
    not to follow so that u can declare yourself worthy of anything

Romans 3:20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

No, Israel asked foolishly for kings and judges like the other nations...like Egypt. Can you provide scripture where Israel asked for laws of the Most High ?

What is wickedness ?
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

They were not used to living outside of the slavery and rulership in egypt.

God wanted belief, they complained, he wanted devotion, they continued to worship idols

God wanted to set them apart they wanted rulership and judicial system yes.

this was the purpose that the laws were given. to eatablish themselves.

30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith. 31 But the people of Israel, who tried so hard to get right with God by keeping the law, never succeeded32 Why? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone;God warned them of this in the Scriptures when he said, "I am placing a stone in Jerusalem that makes people stumble, a rock that makes them fall. But anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced."

2 Corinth 3:9
    If the old way, which brings condemnation, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new way, which makes us right with God!
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

Sure it served a purpose, but u will never be justfied by the law itself.

You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

(Listen he is speaking to you)

For, brothers, you have been called to liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
    test
  17. Coup d'état

Yeah, all YAH's law are hung on love...that's what they teach. Messiah did not teach to not keep the commands, he taught to keep them. He was an example for us.

Paul's letters can be confusing to the unlearned...

Get a good foundation in Torah then the NT will flow.

Take it slow man...start observing the Shabbat and study the High Days...it's not a burden. Friday sundown to Saturday sundown. A flase Messiah instructs us to observe world traditions like christmas, easter and thankgiving etc...Satan is the god of that.

Paul is teaching Messiah to those Galatians (Gentiles)...Keeping the laws without faith in Messiah (only through him you get to the Father) is worthless.

Here is an excellent lesson giving proper understanding on the entire book of Galatians...this is a must see. Even in the end if you don't agree, you will walk away more knowledgeable.

http://www.malakiyah.org/malakiyah_ministries/Video_Lessons.html

you got to scroll right to get to part one of two: called "Galatians PT 1 of 2"

Watch it and report back...no rush.

I perceive you will get offended at the person's color...don't be carnally minded.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Not all of Israel were stiff necked, most had faith and stood to see the salvation of YAH.You cannot say all Israel was faithless, because that is not true, nor found in scriptures. Israel were to teach the nations. Teach them what ? The way of YAH. You can't teach faith. So teach what then ? His statues and commandments. Messiah came to bring Israel back into the covenant so they can do what YAH had ordained them to do in the first place. He does not change nor will his word come back to him in vain.

You said:
    For, brothers, you have been called to liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

There are two sets of laws you have to keep in mind. Laws and the judgements for breaking them. Messiah's grace is liberty from the judgments, because we all fall short.

"I am placing a stone in Jerusalem that makes people stumble, a rock that makes them fall. But anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced."

Where in scripture ? Chapter verse. "OT" is scripture. Letters are not.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Incorrect. He is speaking to the Gentiles in Galatia in a letter addressed 2000 years ago. Paul was a master of the law, which is outlined in the Torah and did not teach contrary to Messiah and the Father.
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Oh right when its speaking of the fathers coming out of egypt and a new covenant to come after
    its in a future weve yet to see and when its speaking to the galatians during the early church age all of a sudden its 2000 years ago
    and is not relevent. ur nuts.
    test