When someone tells you, we are to live in the same fashion

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

As those under old covenant requirements, laws, or testiments.

Explain to them The New Covenant

heb8

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he said, Behold, the days come, said the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, said the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, said the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more

13 In that he said, A new covenant, he has made the first old. Now that which decays and waxes old is ready to vanish away.

heb7
    18 For there is truly a cancellation of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof. 19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw near to God. 20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said to him, The Lord swore and will not repent, You are a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death: 24 But this man, because he continues ever, has an unchangeable priesthood. 25 Why he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come to God by him, seeing he ever lives to make intercession for them.

26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens; 27 Who needs not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself. 28 For the law makes men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, makes the Son, who is consecrated for ever more.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

This has not happened yet. It will once the Great King Yahshua returns to clean up the mess, and YAH will dwell among us in his Kingdom on earth forever...This will be a new covenant made...Had not been made yet as the letter to the Hebrews is indicating.

YAHUWAH's law is forever...Yahshua did not nail it to the cross.

Hardly anyone knows YAHUWAH, and the ones that do, still there is problems, thus is why teaching still has to be done.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Not according to the covenant i made with their fathers
    When I led them out of the land of egypt

your interpretation is incorrect. U gotta do a lot of wishing to get to where ur trying to take it.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

Yeah, he will make a covenant not according to the one made. It has not been made yet.

You can worship the god of the Gentiles all you want. Just know it is idolatry and rebellion. Woe unto that.

As for me, I worship YAHUWAH the Elohim of Israel and strive to serve him.

Perhaps you don't want to serve YAHUWAH and want to serve the gods the Gentiles gave you. That is fine.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Says you. The bible however say christ is the new covenant.

which makes you the idolitor friend.

the letter to the hebrews was addressing "the hebrews" not some future
    space cadet native american slave hebrews.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

You have much to learn. Messiah is a new covenant...but you don't know what that means. You are still operating under Gentile gods and mindset.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Blah blah *bullshit* blah

read the bible..learn things.

heb 9:15
    For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Keep seeking.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

this makes me want to shoot my self in the head
    test
  10. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Coup d'état, he does bring up a point.

Hebrew, gentile, whatever. The fact is that you aren't worshipping GOD, you're picking and choosing what you want to believe and ignoring anything that conflicts with it. What gives you this privilege? Idolatry is bad, but what about willfull disobedience?
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

The bible is very clearly straightforward. it is meant to be taken literally. and is

And the fact of the matter is u have to do jumping jacks to get to sacred name/bhi belief structures.

that should have been a red flag for him from the begining.
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

the new covenant is the Grace given to us at the cross, fullfilled by his death/life.
    this marked the begining of the new covenant of which the old was just
    A shadow of what was to come. to supliment until that time. it was never perfect, if it was a new covenant wouldnt have been needed.
    duh.

But ur right it probably doesnt mean what it says. Its probably some millenial future covenant that God is going to make
    never.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Heb10:1The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming--not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship

Col2:17These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Gentiles take the letters found in the so called NT and read this with zero understanding of the so called OT.

They try and make a lawless Elohim, and fit their god into the scriptures. Jesus or Zeus.

ALL the authors of the letters found in the so called NT were not contradictory to the WORD of YAHUWAH. Rather, they wrote to an audience of the time who had relations with the athuor. Gentiles take it as if the letters are adressed to them personally and have little understanding.

This is how we get false Christian doctrine such as Rapture, go to heaven when you die, Holy Spirit as a magical wand to be used in the name of Zeus, lawlessness, rebellion and prosperity gospel. New agers really imo..

payback does not understand what he is reading....

You have much to learn kat...
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

U have zero biblical backup to your wacky theories

so u want old testiment on new covenant sure.

heres a quote from jeremiah that foreshadows the so called new testiment hebrews

Jeremiah 31:31-34 - "Behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was a husband unto them, saith Jehovah.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

First stop posting verses.

Second I am not your enemy

Third I am going to offer OVER standing for you on each verse so stop making work for me.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Didnt intend to imply that.

I will await ur theory.

ok.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Ok. I am building a lesson. YAH tells us to divide the word using precepts and witnesses.

I want to say that yes, the Holy Spirit does etch Yah's laws into your heart and his ways, if you do recive the Messiah in spirit and in truth. Messiah is the mediator of this 'new' covenant, but there is some confusion to this I see. And I will not offer my opinion or interpertaion, but what the scrips tells us...so yeah. I'll be coming for this.

This will however go against your Christian religion and may offend your jesus.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Ya. make sure theres actual scripture, and less of your lessons and talking points.

and be ready to defend it, weve had several discussions
    and you always seem to slip out when the pressures put on your.... precepts.

But ya.. ill hear u out.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

do you even want to hear...sounds like you are going to not hear anyways. need to know, because I'm not doing this for my heath. otherwise, I m not going to waste my time...it takes a lot of time to do this.

let's just say the laws and statues of the most High were not nailed to the cross. That's what I am going to be getting at, and to be frank I do not think you want to obey anyhow. so I think I may split...should not have responded to this thread in the first place, but I went against better judgment and took the bait.
    test