When people say...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by tight-eyes, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

Don't hate, Iggy lol

Now tell me how men have faced oppressive social struggles...I'd definitely like to know.
    test
  2. Ok heres one: You see all those houses, apartment blocks, etc across the whole world? Men who didn't have a choice built them, Why? because they were men.
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

For one, ladies night at the club... ladies free all night, while the fellas have to pay... that's OPPRESSION!! j/k... on a serious note, the abortion issue is unbalanced and heavily favors a woman's "reproductive rights," while limiting a man's... let's not point fingers at who should've kept their pants up, because they're BOTH consenting adults that made a choice to have sex, yet the woman gets to deny or force upon the father parenthood... if she can choose not to be a parent, why can't he? If she decides to keep the baby, but he doesn't want it, why should he be forced to pay child support? He can't make you not be a mother, so why should you make him be a father? The male verson of Roe v Wade is under way... and hopefully, the laws will change to provide equity.

Nevertheless, men face other stress factors that may not necessarily be on a grander scale as systematic social oppression, that forces them to respond in either an emotional way or a logical one. Since men are looked upon as leaders and are usually in leadership roles, logical responses will be most effective in maintaining that leadership and producing desired results. It's not that women can't be logical, either... it's just that often times, when considering their social condition, they can afford the luxury of being more emotional... which is what is projected and what most people see in a general sense, no matter how much some people try to deny it. Observe.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

You're a mess... lol.

Honestly, I didn't even read the first name... I was too busy laughing at the last one. I wonder if her husband's first name is "Miso".

Well, show me one that isn't incorrect, and that can proove that it does... you were trying to make a point here, right? Or were you just pulling shit out of your behind, trying to shut us up?

I don't know, hun... I just read the abstract.
    test
  5. tight-eyes

You just happen to believe that women are lead moreso by those human emotions? Or do you mean by specific emotions?
    test
  6. tight-eyes

**sounding the Hater Alert**

I'mma need you to put your hands on the hood and spread 'em, sir. You're in direct violation of the RM Hater Penal Code 242534.STFU
    test
  7. samii so sexii

ha! LoL
    test
  8. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Well, I did... I told y'all that from the get go.

Nope... I wasn't pulling shit out of my ass. You can just observe life and find a correlation or do your own personal study. Why do you need somebody else to tell you something? L. A. is a pretty cosmopolitan place with all kinds of people.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

K Diddy, I don't live in LA. And Speedy already went there on the "personal observations" bit.

But we can just agree to disagree on this one. You're a stubborn ole' coot.
    test
  10. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

You gotta catch me on one of my humble days... most times, I can't back down because I don't want to feel soft... besides the wife keeps pushing me to the limit with her HORMONES and what not.
    test
  11. tight-eyes

Cheer up, buttercup... that must be a sure sign of what a wonderfully NURTURING mother she'll be.
    test
  12. Ms. Persephone

Ms. Persephone New Member

That is funny. But, sadly enough, I agree with the original statement. Just from experience. And the few women who are very rational and less emotional, are usually the one's who run companies and have their husband by the balls.
    test
  13. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^Finally, a woman who agrees with truth!

Men and women are wired differently... some people just don't want to accept that.
    test
  14. Skrybe

Skrybe ConnectedthruaForeignExch

^
    This is true.

Now if only some people wouldn't want to have it both ways, and let the idea work for them when THEY want it to .... not naming names, though ...

test
  15. samii so sexii

so...you're equating the oppression of women around the world to the fact that men have to pay child support when they dont want to, or they might have to be involved in the life of their child if they dont want to or vice versa.

??

please tell me you're not. ever heard of the glass ceiling? try living under one of those.
    test
  16. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Yessiree bob... if women have the option to forgo parental responsibility, why shouldn't men? And let's not talk about the sexist justice system... the one where female murderers (Andrea Yates, Susan Smith) and pedophiles get off with probation, a mental hospital stay or less than a year's time... see, the mentality is that 'men are natural born killers and predators who deserve nothing less than the death penalty, while women who have socio-pathological problems are insane or have PPD, you know their emotions being out of whack and all'... where is your bleeding heart for this imbalance? It's okay as long as it's doesn't affect women negatively, right?

Glass ceiling, my ass... it's a money ceiling... being endowed with old money is all the affirmative action that anyone needs.
    test
  17. Skrybe

^
    Side note: Remember that semi-big news story a few months back about the pedophile teacher that everyone "wasn't sure" should be locked up because she was attractive? Yes, random side note ... but that was interesting.
    test
  18. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^The most I've ever seen a female pedophile get is 4 years... while men average in the double digits... most of the women usually get off with probation or a few months time served... then they go and marry their victims... and it's been happening A LOT... last year alone, I read about a different female teacher every month.
    test
  19. AGENTSPITS

AGENTSPITS Got A BJ From AVA DEVINE!

generally speaking i could agree with that statement to a certain degree, but when it comes down to it, there are a lot of guys that are emotional as well, but they just hide it and front like they arent

i can't speak for any other males, but i am definetly a logical person and can look at a situation and do what i think is right, not what my heart tells me to do, because i believe my mind more since i am confident i can make correct decisions.

i have noticed females are more emotionally driven when it comes to making decisions as far as relationships go. If they really are into a guy even if its for all the wrong reasons, there is NOTHING you can tell a girl that will want her to leave the guy if she is deeply invovled with him... thats why you see so many girls that get treated like shit and still stay with the guy.. they are attracted to certain characteristics and it shows they lack self-respect if they stick with a bad relationship that is leading nowhere. they cant look at the situation from the outside and be like damn what the FUCK am i still doing with this clown and be able to leave, rarely can they do that.
    test
  20. Skrybe

Well, when you know you can get away with it .... *shrug*
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.