When I'm smoking by myself..

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by -Paper Chase-, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I always seem to roll up perfect Ls..the only time i might fuck up rolling a L is if im wit a bunch of people..i get nervous for some reason haha

p.s. for the past month i've been coppin nothing but Exos up to Haze and organic headies..no dro or nothing..and i gotta say i really enjoy the highs alot better..i might never switch back again
    test
  2. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

speakin of which man..im smokin by myself..and got some drow..but im just packin a bowl once in a minute ya kno..but to ya topic i dont relle have a problem rollin blunts..
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Tell dem niggas to hold the fuck on and quit rushin' you... it can take me up to 5 minutes to roll a blunt, sometimes.
    test
  4. Deebles

Deebles New Member

just jump on every opportunity you get. i was like that too when i first started, because theres no pressure for you to fuck it up when your by yourself so you dont really care if you mess it up because your the only one who sees it. just put in the mind set that your going to roll a fuckin insane b when your with them and dont let yourself bring up anythoughts like "oh i hope i dont fuck it up im so nervous" those will only hinder your rolling.

im not saying your a beginner or whatever but just keep rolling in front of people and in your head be like "i am going to fuckin pearl this shit up like no other" and dont rush it and after some practice you will be fine.

i went from being a watcher to the designated roller in no time.
    test
  5. Deebles

Deebles New Member

but yea when i first started in front of people the pros would be like "hurry hurry hurry wtf are you doing... go go go faster faster"... gave a bunch of shit but eventually when they said that i would be like "you tryin to have a b rollin contest or somethin fool?" and i always won. speed and quality except there was one guy, my teacher, who could always beat me in speed and still does
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.