~When I Write~ (Unstoppable)

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Xero Satsujin, Jul 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

[font=arial,helvetica]Marvels beyond wonder start to happen when I sit down to write. Nothing is out of my grasp when my pen and paper unite. Heaven meats hell and vice versa when the ink starts to flow. It's continuous like a circle so the rhymes have nowhere else to go. Sit back, relax and watch as I do my thing. 'Cause when I write, it's like the sun don't shine or the birds don't sing.

I mean it when I say it, but if I write it you better believe. Ink marks the spot 'cause it flows to places your mind can't conceive. Down into the depths of the unknown deep. And I write far beyond the dreams you see in your sleep. It aint often that I let loose the fire within my pen. It tends to scorch things from within. So even if I don't take my time things turn up nice. But the Fire Within makes vapor out of the coldest ice.

Tell them to send an army and I will sit there with my pad. I will pull the pen from the clouds that God just had. I, the Lone Soul, don't need anybody to cover my back. I'll dodge and weave through your fury without loosing track. My goal, my mission is to break your foundation. Sentencing you to eternity in purgatory without the possibility of probation. Even the bravest knights avoid my wrath. My pen writes my name across the sky and that is my path.

Summon forth to let fail your pure bread hero. All hail my name for I am Xero. The fallen, which has risen from its own death. Thunder is my heartbeat, rain is my blood, and life is my breath. You can try but you will end up failing. And you wonder why in the middle of July it's hailing. And you can't comprehend why you suffer from defeat. And you haven't realized that when I write, all things congregate to my rhythmic beat.

No man, woman, or child is my equal nor my better or worst. But few possess my drive to defy all and quench this undying thirst. To bring out the things that nobody ever really sees is a gift. So choose wisely when you pick yours out of life's sift. Mine was given to me since my birth. I embrace it for all that I know it to be worth. Manifesting things that you think cannot be. For when I write, I write what is inside of me…

~King I am, so call me by my name~
    Xero Satsujin
    [/font]
    test
  2. iceheart

iceheart The Frozen Poet

burn a hole through my ice cold heart, i will tell all until death do me part - Xero is a poet of unbelievable measure, this work is proof that his pieces are more valuable than pirate treasure

peace
    iceheart
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Damn this was dope. Very desciriptive, you gave it your all.

One luv
    test
  4. Xero Satsujin

Note, my all can never be given, because if it is then I am no more because it has all been given away...But thank you for responses...I just wish people wouldnt sleep on my other poem, Wake Up!!! It's a reality check for everyone...
    test
  5. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

OMG...yesterday i said that i had read the best poem on here...but this one takes the fuckn cake....I loved every line of this....

I mean it when I say it, but if I write it you better believe. Ink marks the spot 'cause it flows to places your mind can't conceive. Down into the depths of the unknown deep. And I write far beyond the dreams you see in your sleep. It aint often that I let loose the fire within my pen. It tends to scorch things from within. So even if I don't take my time things turn up nice. But the Fire Within makes vapor out of the coldest ice.
    ^^^ cant even select just one line out of this stanza....cuz after every line i was like damn...

And if i had to choose my fav. Line it would be>>>Sentencing you to eternity in purgatory without the possibility of probation

Ok let me stop now...before i end up qouting the whole thing...loved it...

mad love
    test
  6. Jamez Xavier

Jamez Xavier In House Producer for FTS

You are so ill....
    Make me wanna write again....
    test
  7. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

This was ill. An approach I've never seen that I now wanna see more of.

Good job.
    test
  8. Xero Satsujin

Well, first off, lol, i am a bit speachless...Especially from MissPimp. I really appreciate all of your support though. And I might continue to come at it like this, it was just an Idea, and I thought I might try it out, but dont wanna do it until the idea gets tiring ya know. Anyway, I am my own worste critic, lol, White Recluse thanx...And JX, thank you deeply for the reply...Much love to you all:)
    test
  9. messiyah

messiyah Im Not God You Dickhead

test
  10. Optical MusiQ

Optical MusiQ Let Tha Revolution Begin!

I have 2 say after all my time writing I found my darker half such vibrance & brillance... Without words is the plane this sit's on but still it's only the darker half to the ying-yang but much love & keep it up
    test
  11. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

Xero that took my breath away...mad skillz
    test
  12. Xero Satsujin

Well, messiyah, I will be sure to check yours out, and for the 49th Prophet, I will be sure to return your breath to you, sorry about that. Optical MusiQ, I am an entirely whole being, consisting of light and dark, so my dark side might be your darker side, but it is also mine, so in a sense we seem to be one in the same...But at any rate, thank you very much, all of you, for your honest replies...
    test
  13. messiyah

messiyah Im Not God You Dickhead

i never said this but that poem you just wrote is ONE of the best i ever seen here man. u got mad skills
    test
  14. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

................words can't decribe it ................

PURE MASTERPIECE

stay up, much love, peace
    test
  15. Xero Satsujin

Oops..lol...

What can I do but blush??? Thank you...Espcially you messiyah, keep up all of your good work. And Nakey (its funny to say that, I feel like a rugrat, lol) thank you very much too...
    test
  16. Xero Satsujin

Well, I have something new for all of my fans, lol...So keep ya eyes open...
    test
  17. Judge tha Dacyple

Judge tha Dacyple Poetic Papi Emcee Señor

dope dope piece Xero! To be honest, at first I was a lil annoyed with the format. But as your words and intensity picked up, it subsided. Really nice wrok here. Keep that ink flowin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.