When I Write (MY POETRY)

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Xero Satsujin, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Marvels beyond wonder start to happen when I sit down to write. Nothing is out of my grasp when my pen and paper unite. Heaven meats hell and vice versa when the ink starts to flow. It`s continuous like a circle so the rhymes have nowhere else to go. Sit back, relax and watch as I do my thing. `Cause when I write, it`s like the sun don`t shine or the birds don`t sing.

I mean it when I say it, but if I write it you better believe. Ink marks the spot `cause it flows to places your mind can`t conceive. Down into the depths of the unknown deep. And I write far beyond the dreams you see in your sleep. It aint often that I let loose the fire within my pen. It tends to scorch things from within. So even if I don`t take my time things turn up nice. But the Fire Within makes vapor out of the coldest ice.

Tell them to send an army and I will sit there with my pad. I will pull the pen from the clouds that God just had. I, the Lone Soul, don`t need anybody to cover my back. I`ll dodge and weave through your fury without loosing track. My goal, my mission is to break your foundation. Sentencing you to eternity in purgatory without the possibility of probation. Even the bravest knights avoid my wrath. My pen writes my name across the sky and that is my path.

Summon forth to let fail your pure bread hero. All hail my name for I am Xero. The fallen, which has risen from its own death. Thunder is my heartbeat, rain is my blood, and life is my breath. You can try but you will end up failing. And you wonder why in the middle of July it`s hailing. And you can`t comprehend why you suffer from defeat. And you haven`t realized that when I write, all things congregate to my rhythmic beat.

No man, woman, or child is my equal nor my better or worst. But few possess my drive to defy all and quench this undying thirst. To bring out the things that nobody ever really sees is a gift. So choose wisely when you pick yours out of life`s sift. Mine was given to me since my birth. I embrace it for all that I know it to be worth. Manifesting things that you think cannot be. For when I write, I write what is inside of me…

P ositive E nergy A ctivates C onstant E levation

PEACE...
    test
  2. glasspen

glasspen Brooklyn Bitch

yooooooooo! this was ....... im without words right now. 5 pens out of 5. Has to be the best thing ive read on here.
    test
  3. shaft600

shaft600 New Member

Yeah this is nice but got something to say

Look I flow boss at low cost but on the board I glow false
    Collab in the city have validity but here can’t grab the committee off
    Beat , certain feeling is hurting my dealing on the board
    Beliefs are brief but behavior is major I’m not adored
    test
  4. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

excellent, a very good peice. One of the best peices i've seen so far. if your interested i got this collab peice which i worked on and is entitled LEGEND, wun.
    test
  5. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

um...wow, i'm at a loss of words lol...plus its late i'll get back at dis 2morrow lol
    test
  6. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Excellent piece, this flow was questionable at first but through no fault of yours! I loved it Xero!!!
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Damn good piece here man. You were str8 foward with the point you were tryin to get across. By the way, my pen can do some ill damage too when it connects with the paper lol

one luv
    test
  8. ZAL_LOVE

ZAL_LOVE New Member

This is some madness man. Your methods nice. And I got lost in the words. This is definitely worth the word

Ones
    test
  9. shaft600

shaft600 New Member

yeah this was good look i don't get credit and it's pathetic

Discover falls while wearing coveralls a lover on call
    On a route of contradiction without restriction playing ball
    Some of these cats are rotten lyrical on the bottom spiritual
    Your mainseams don’t flame steam topstitch loose physical
    Your rhymes plastic and elastic so sit down let me blast it
    test
  10. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

^ :screwy: lol anyway great piece, was really worth tha read. n' again i'm at a loss of words lol stay up homie
    test
  11. shaft600

shaft600 New Member

Like king Tony I can bling phony on the street not recognize
    Wise rhymes with eyes blind hell your replies not divine, fries
    Like fish dies in your wish your girl’s thighs I kiss, tell lies
    See bikes Grip sprockets put them in your hip pockets can’t pedal
    Best paint metal, I ride in a Chevy great a heavy weight, now settle
    Down for real yo
    test
  12. Surreal The A.D. Prophet

Surreal The A.D. Prophet Wondrous Poetic

someone shaft shaft. fuckin with a classic name

on another note, this was nice, but it was all meter. i LIKE the implementation of meter, but i guess i am bored of the "i'm so tight" topic. (i wont even freestyle anymore because of this :p) so, i would say well above average but not tightest every read (although tightest read HERE may be different)
    test
  13. eatemup

eatemup New Member

this was tight kind of sound a little like rap but still a tight piece
    test
  14. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

^da fuck?? [mymouth] chill kid. go make another pointless attempt at tryin' ta write suttin' dat makes sense
    test
  15. Xero Satsujin

Aight, I get what ya sayin man, but Umm...this isn't an, "I'm so tight" piece. It's a poetically influenced piece. It's how I see the world and how and when I write. Anyway, thanx for the compliment...

A word of the wise is to just let the blind lead themselves so that no one is to blame for their falters...But thanx for the compliment anyhow...

This is a well known fact that you do some amazing shit with a pen and a pad...Anyway, thanx for peepin and the reply...

Alright, I don't really have time to sit and reply to all of you, but thank you very much for checkin out my piece. I am glad that you all liked it. As far as the collab goes, I won't be online for a while, but I can usually be reached at

XeroAssassin@yahoo.com

Check me there aight...peace...
    test
  16. lpoet

lpoet POET

my bad for not responding to this sooner...

this was a dope piece man...each part seemed to bring me a lil closer to where u were going..nice

made me smile

always enjoy the read
    test
  17. Xero Satsujin

I'm glad I could make you smile with some of my work...I feel as if I have accomplished a highly improbably task...But anyway, get at me at my email so we can get to what we discussed...
    test
  18. piginabox

piginabox Wot Tha Fuck U Lookin At?

Very Very Deep poem, i feel tho, if you worked on your structure this would be even doper, considering with that structure its harder to flow with and see the rhyme scheme, but keep up anyways,

payCe
    --Pig eZ--
    test
  19. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

this piece is one for a signature..very well put together fam... come back soon peace
    test
  20. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

From Gods and Generals to solo fire, this shit was hot. One of my fav's by you. From beginning to end this piece had me interested. Ima get at you soon.

And yes, the blind may lead themselves, but it still sucks to step in the shit that they drop, too bad that the blind in this instance can't learn to wipe.

Much love

peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.