when i was very young there was a painting in my house of a woman

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Radium, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

slight frame, pony tailed, sitting down, painting her toe-nails

i realize now that i've been chasing this women my whole life since this is the only type of woman regard as having real beauty

many women can be sexy or W/E

but they can never have beauty. that is something completely different.

thus my theory is this

everyone has a type of woman they chase and probably have been chasing her for a very long time (perhaps formed during through the very early years of youth)

and if this is the case

then surely you probly have somebody in mind as i say these crazy things and, of course, a reason why you like her the way you do

and this is where you enter the thread and add your story whatever that is

oh but yeah though:

[​IMG]
    test
  2. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

tits or gtfo.
    test
  3. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

I agree, I distinctly remember, I must've been like 4 or 5 I dunno (and this is probably the only thing I remember from that age).. going into an elevator with my dad, and there was this girl there with her dad too, as soon as I saw her I was breathless I think I said HI, can't remember.. but I know I've been looking for her (not literally looking) but just hoping to find her... and to be honest I think I'm close..

sounds stupid, but it's something that stands out in my memories.. I know what you're saying is the point I'm trying to make..
    test
  4. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Everytime I see a painting of a women I always put a hole in her cunt and I make sweet sweet love to it.
    test
  5. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

I just got a great idea of a way to improve glory holes
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

yeah i feel you hard body no homo

when i was in 1st grade there was this girl named Gina. she had fair skin, slight frame, pony-tail, deep red lips

we were doing some kind of activity involving mirrors in class one day for some reason and i remember holding my mirror up to look at her without her knowing i guess like...damn her features just had me captivated. bone structure, eye lashes, and all that

my thinking is this

we discover love for another actually at very very early ages way before puberty. but in a more innocent way since sexuality is not yet a fully fleshed out thing at these young ages

so we kind of get stuck on someone and use that as the foundation for the rest of our lives sort of like how...we may associate smells to a flavor/taste

but going even further, what causes you in your wide eyed youth to 'get stuck' in the first place

This flows into another broader idea I have in general for the human nature. that is, that we are always trying to return to our essences.

all things we do are just attempts to return to this "essence"

sort of like how you or me keep chasing this dream-girl...
    test
  7. Radium

Radium f k

*cough*

but what is an essence?
    test
  8. LusterCumbrance

LusterCumbrance Ejército Rojo

This girl in 2nd grade that was my 'girlfriend' (I used to sit in her chair and make her kiiss me to move) I loved that girl though and she turned out to have 2 kids and addicted to crack and heroin

Shit changes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.