When I Say...Street banger..will return love

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by 6th_plague, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

shit's playing now....okay, this sounds like some shit i'd bump off the top already, the beat sounds lovely...that sample is piff

first dude sounds like a mix between sigel and royce....okay, thats what i'm talkin bout...that crutty shit, i fuckz with this dudes verse like crazy

second dude had a nice ass verse as well. "come on girl be my topless dancer" haha, okay, okay...

i love the way y'all back & forthed between the sample...thats whats up, shit is heron...y'all laced this nicely. much respect on y'all music, shit sounds like big things

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=912687

^^return that my dude
    test
  2. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

This Beat Is Dope.

Flow Is Pretty Straight...Kinda Generic But Your Emotion Is Cool. Multis Sound Nice As Fuck...The Sample Inbetween Each Verse Sounds Good.

Man...This Track Is Pretty Dope. Wasn't Anything Like "OHHH SHIT THIS TRACK IS DOPE" But It's Pretty Good. Definatly A Good Listen. Nice Shit Man.
    test
  3. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

haha we did do it in a studio..we didnt get it mixed and stuff yet though so everything aint all the way right

imma hit the links up tomorrow cause i'm dead tired

thanks for the love ya'll
    test
  4. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Word aside from the quality this is pretty nice..keep em coming
    test
  5. NoxOnline

NoxOnline Producer/Rapper

Definitely feelin' this.

That beat is a banger. No doubt.

First dude, nice delivery, nice wordplay...I don't like the adlibs personally, but hot. Definitely shines more on the track in my opinion.

Second dude's got a nice flow, wordplay and delivery need worked on a little bit...but overall, the tracks' hot.

"I'm a one man army, no one man can harm me, you gon' need a whole god damned army to disarm me" my favorite line.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=914894
    test
  6. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

royce comparison true as hell

nice work here, flows on point

beat - dope, cant comment too much on ya production, im on lofi and sc buffers more than myspaces hifi lmao

good ish keep it bangin
    test
  7. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

beats fiya...

This is definetally a track i can bump in the ride... the chorus was cool as hell...or the bridge hook or w/e... everyone came with their own style, nice flows and everyone had hott delivery.. hott track, props
    test
  8. areeyesee

areeyesee New Member

yo fam your band is on my soundclick band list!! this shit is explosive son, shit is bangin!!!! so surius!!!
    test
  9. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

.....////its ok
    test
  10. Mazzive Terror

Mazzive Terror Substance Of Vanguard

Thanks for the love man.. really appreciate it! Good looks!

First off.. Beat is BANGIN'!

This shit is HOOD haha... The back and forth thing is workin' real good on this track.. First cat's delivery STRONG.. Both doin' they damn thing. Nice flows, and nice lyrics... Everything on point.. Overall shit is nicely put together..

Definitely feelin' this one.. put it up for download!

Yell at the kid...
    test
  11. Dame Rich

Dame Rich Honesty's Da Best Policy

this shit wack
    test
  12. Dame Rich

dont be young jeezy let young jeezy be u 1
    test
  13. Dame Rich

mattafact fuck young jeezy
    test
  14. 6th_plague

good try...and thanx everyone for the feedback
    test
  15. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

returnin the fav-

beats pretty dope, feelin it....damn, first cat sound like royce.....flow is coo...lyrics are strate....delivery is good....second cat is nice...flow and delivery is good....lyrics are nice....i like how u guys are bouncin back n forth....lol @ the very last few lines....overall, this was a pretty nice track....wasn't feelin the lyricism too much, but this was still nice....keep doin yall...peace
    -EGON
    test
  16. L.Frost

L.Frost Crusifix Avenue

God damn, im happy you IM'd me the link, shit was nice, broke the stereotype for me, nice work.. lyrics was nice, consistant, nice work.. delivery was ill as hell

test
  17. 6th_plague

thanks everyone for the love..and lfrost glad u are not so closed minded and ignorant as the rest
    test
  18. 6th_plague

them adlibs tight aint it :)
    test
  19. Matter_of_Fact

Matter_of_Fact Infinite Immortal

hmmmmmmmm

I like that beat for realz, it's on some of that Diplomats type ish, them cats rappin' are doin' their thing, flow is nice and on point, same with their delivery and emotion was off the chain, lyrical content was gangsta as well, a very nicely well done track I honestly have to say, keep bangin' fam, this some quality here, One LOve, Holla, Peace

:~!
    test
  20. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

First off I liked the beat, and the rappers they had some pretty tight voices. My one complaint is that the lyrics & flow were too simple/cliche for my liking. I feel as though they definately need to work on that, but the energy was there, and mic presence was great. Overall this was ok, but not really my style...but to each his own..keep doin what you do..One
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.