When I listen to music i imagine that im the artist

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Thomas Huxley, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Used to imagine that I'd be doing rap concerts at school whilst listening to redman. When listening to Eminem's battle tracks id imagine i was in some sort of high school battle rivalry.

But all this has the same problems as Star Trek. Even though its all make believe it still has to be realistc - so i wouldnt say 'nigga' and overly thuggy shit because the dream would collapse. Also why i never fucked with rappers who'd do love songs with females.

When i got older it became more absurd so i started listening to hendrix and imagining ive be this surprise guitar hero. One day at a bar id pick up some one elses guitar and just have all 23 people in rapture. Id get signed and me and my band would come back to my home town to play open air gigs so all the people i know could see i was a respected guitar god. But that got weird so now i imagine playing the piano
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

not me I pretend to do chores. Its much better than actually doing chores.

its the same amount of work, just nothing actually gets done
    test
  3. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

I do this.

I used to fantasize of being a Kurt Cobain-style misunderstood rock star/slacker heartthrob when I was younger.
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this happens occasionally when i'm really fucking high.

but the high of the thought of me being famous and performing only lasts for aslong as the song does.

then i get a call on my mobile, the song stops, and back to reality, oh there goes kash again ...

:numaan:
    test
  5. Pyronoa Zoro

Pyronoa Zoro Demon Cutter

Yeah, used to go into fana mode a lot when younger. i sometimes still struggle with it.

sn: anyone else's focus go into overdrive when high?
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yep, i used to have to start walking around just to stop my thoughts.

now i just turn the volume to optimus prime so i can't even hear the stupid things.

:numaan:
    test