when do u find it easier to write

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by VerbalMercenary, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerbalMercenary

VerbalMercenary New Member

i noticed that whenever i write verses i sit down late at night and listen to a beat a few times and ideas jus start popping into my head iono its weird im curious when everyone else writes there music
    test
  2. Flic.

Flic. N.O till I G.O

nightime is the best for me because thats when my mind is at peace
    test
  3. ekSurt

ekSurt EkS

me too
    always writin at this time
    then reply to some forums, and wirte some shit
    test
  4. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

havent wrote in 2weeks, not gettin inspired, im lookin for a tight tight TIGHT!!1 beat....2 get inspired from...

oh and i write at night ofcourse
    test
  5. MRI images

MRI images New Member

I mostly find it easier to right when I am confident about my skill level. When I feel that I'm whack, I can't write because I get frustrated on the fact that I'm not completely satisfied. When I listen to others, like Jean Grae or people like Brother Ali, it makes me express myself easier because I get inspired. Usually I go back to my old threads of my songs feedback on rapmusic, and listen to what people say and try to keep on convincing myself, "i'm, good, I will elevate" When I just let go, and stop worrying, trying to fit this in a rhyme scheme or forcing myself..I express myself the way I feel and let my expressions choose the rhyme scheme for me..and if i stop worrying baout what othe rpeople think of me, its easier for me to write...
    test
  6. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

lmao...i'm the same

i have noticed that i write the illest shit after midnight...i also gain a lot of energy and interest in reading and studying after midnight....wtf? i seriously don't understand this shit...

over day i never feel like writing and am pretty much unmotivated to do anything....but night comes...and i gain inspiration and the will to write and do all type of shit...wtf...why don't i have this type of energy when it's day?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.